Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (9044 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 21, 2018
First Was Toke Makinwa.
After claimin' "Boss lady", "independent woman", "career goals", "hustle hard" etc, she was caught fuckin' & givin' sloppy head to an 80-year old fossil.
The source of her income was finally busted.

Children (especially Yoruba) rarely embarass their parents publicly so for that old man's kids to come out in public & disgrace their father shows how serious the sexual relationship between Toke Makinwa & their father was.

Fast forward to this week, Nigeria's Numero Uno Feminist, Linda Ikeji. The "celibate", "independent woman" and "the woman who doesn't need a man in her life" is currently pregnant.

This is funny. grin

Linda Ikeji is Africa's biggest blogger. She is the Oprah Winfrey of Nigeria but unlike Oprah, she has been exposed as a bloody hypocrite. She has a staunch female/feminist followership of millions who worship her every words.

Now what is her explanation / excuse since she has advised these women to have nothing to do with men only for her to turn around & spread her cheap legs wide for a man who she isn't even married to.

As far as I'm concerned (ewes can argue grin), her credibility is gone.

How can this woman possibly proffer advise to any woman right now?.
How?
What are the odds she isn't doin' exactly what she is advisin' you not to do?

Women have always been known to possess "fish brain" so no surprises that they delayed/ruined their personal lives while this snake - Linda Ikeji - was silently chasin' hers.

She probably went against men after realisin' she could not conceive leadin' many women to a lonely life.
Now that she has miraculously managed 2 get pregnant, what exactly is her excuse to her loyal followers?

Can she still look them in the eye after this? Are her followers that stupid to keep listenin' to her after this? Surely, even fish brains must contain some form of wisdom.

The truth is:
1. Linda Ikeji always wanted a man
2. After realisin' she couldn't conceive, she got bitter
3. In a bid to make sure she wasn't alone in her misery, she recruited unsuspectin' women (fools) to abandon their lives for hers thereby justifyin' her borin' life
4. She has silently been pursuin' pregnancy with her money
5. She finally got pregnant & hid it from her stupid followers
6. When it became too obvious, she opened up b4 she gets busted

The most important point
7. She has misled many women who could have been happy with their men today

How can you say "men are worthless" one day & then say "gettin' impregnated by a man is your greatest achievement in life" the next day?! Not your wealth, not your health, not your career, not business. Pregnancy by a man. Haba Auntie!

To add insult to injury, she is gettin' married.

I'm sorry to say this but anybody who still takes Linda Ikeji serious is a fool.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
Lmfao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by GraGra247(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
Op you dey para oh! See finishing.

Feminists are enemies to themselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2018
GraGra247:
Op you dey para oh! See finishing.

Feminists are enemies to themselves.

There is no excuse for her.
I don reason am left, right & centre.

None.

Her smile must be fake right now.

What exactly is her excuse
People no dey shame o.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by kiddoiLL(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

How can you say "men are worthless" one day & then say "gettin' impregnated by a man is your greatest achievement in life" the next day?! Not your wealth, not your health, not your career, not business. Pregnancy by a man. Haba Auntie!

Feminists right now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
Pocohantas, Safiaa, Shaybebaby, Mindfulness, Livingfree, Shugavee Ladyhippolyta88 and Amarabae.

Over to you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Archangel15: 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
One feminist in nairaland that calls herself 'oriaku' is busy deceiving her female counterparts while she is eating nkwobi and peppersoup in her husband's parlor

I pity all these brainwashed feminists wanna be sha

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by UDUJ(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2018
Real feminism is very rare. A real feminist is someone who truly cares about equality and improving the interactions between men and women. They care about real world issues, such as oppression.

Fake feminists are more common. The feminist movement has, in lots of ways, become corrupt. The cornerstone of fake feminism is exaggerating a victim complex. It’s more about superiority and control than equality. This fact is evident when these fake feminists turn on other women who disagree with them.

There have been feminists who have criticized other women for choosing to be stay at home moms. These feminists told the other women they were only making that choice because of their ignorance. The "you are wrong if you disagree with me" mentality is part of what the original feminist movement wanted to eliminate.

Sadly, the fake feminists out number the true feminists. And, they are hurting women more than men. Radical feminists have shifted the attention away from real world issues and onto things that don't matter.

Also, by making issues out of non-issues, the public at large is not going to take them serious anymore.

26 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Archangel15: 8:31pm On May 21, 2018
How can you be a feminist -an advocate for equal responsibilities

and call yourself Oriaku -A devourer of man's wealth

This feminists sha

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by SoapQueen(f): 8:34pm On May 21, 2018
Oh Lord! You had to call someone's father a fossil? Lol.

I really do not listen to people or look up to them. After I noticed people hardly practice what they preach.

More so, I don't see anything wrong in Linda getting pregnant at her age. Especially for health reasons. Fibroid and all female hormonal stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Why do you assume I’m a feminist?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
I'm a feminist, I don't want a man in my life but my greatest achievement is getting pregnant grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2018
Lol, not a feminist tho but feminism has nothing to do with Man-hating and other shiit.

Feminism was supposed to be about granting women power and equality in the society that won't restrict how high they rise or grow into the world in fulfillment of their purpose or dreams, and then about harnessing that power for positive change. Younger generations of women today have largely turned away from these and are hiding under the umbrella of feminism for their selfish and myopic reasons and desires. Especially the radical feminists who have forgotten that women empowerment does not mean pulling men back. It means walking together.

Our younger generation have made it seem men are the enemy. Hence, turning the concept of feminism to gender war. It was not supposed to be so.

To read more, click on the link in my signature. kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2018
The Linda I know isn't a 'feminist'.
I have always seen posts of her wishing for marriage.

So, I don't know where you all are getting this from.

Anything to lash at feminist I guess...

Saff:
Well Nigerian men have completely misunderstood the concept of feminism as usual. Independence, financial strength etc has nothing to do with feminism. Linda has never claimed to be a feminist. So because she’s abundant financially that automatically pushes her into this box called feminism? I’m so confused.

Moral of the story. Being financially independent and successful as a woman doesn’t automatically make you a feminist. If you believe in gender equality in all sectors, then yes we can give you that title. Linda ikeji empowers/motivates women, this has nothing to do with feminism. Understand the difference.

As in ehn, the way they throw the 'tag' around is tiring.
I am beginning to think it's a deliberate attempt to further paint the cause bad. That's in addition to what the some misguided ones are doing already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:39pm On May 21, 2018
Saff:
Why do you assume I’m a feminist?
I didn't call you one, I mentioned you to say something cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2018
Archangel15:
How can you be a feminist -an advocate for equal responsibilities

and call yourself Oriaku -A devourer of man's wealth

This feminists sha

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
I'm a feminist, I don't want a man in my life but my greatest achievement is getting pregnant grin grin
this is the kind of news that gives you happiness
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
They are now denying and forming they need men in their lives.
At the mention of MENOPAUSE, their brain go reset. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, not a feminist tho but feminism has nothing to do with Man-hating and other shiit.

Feminism was supposed to be about granting women power and equality in the society that won't restrict how high they rise or grow into the world in fulfillment of their purpose or dreams, and then about harnessing that power for positive change. Younger generations of women today have largely turned away from these and are hiding under the umbrella of feminism for their selfish and myopic reasons and desires. Especially the radical feminists who have forgotten that women empowerment does not mean pulling men back. It means walking together.

Our younger generation have made it seem men are the enemy. Hence, turning the concept of feminism to gender war. It was not supposed to be so.

Now you wan sell market abi? angry
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:46pm On May 21, 2018
jessca048:
this is the kind of news that gives you happiness

See dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Now you wan sell market abi? angry
Market must sell by force. grin
We must make am. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh Lord! You had to call someone's father a fossil? Lol.

I really do not listen to people or look up to them. After I noticed people hardly practice what they preach.

More so, I don't see anything wrong in Linda getting pregnant at her age. Especially for health reasons. Fibroid and all female hormonal stuff.

So why did she keep preachin' celibacy?

Only to get pregnant to a man who she isn't married to

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Market must sell by force. grin We must make am. grin

Carry your shop go Trade Fair.
We dey vex here
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
I wonder why some NL guys are pained that one had to advertise his pain by carrying the matter of feminist on their head.
Anyway nobody can put sand sand in my garri or use their Reggae to spoil my blues continue to have sleepless nights over feminist you won't have any nightmares at all.
*leaves thread*

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by UDUJ(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Lucid, brilliant and succinct wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
They are now denying and forming they need men in their lives.

At the mention of MENOPAUSE, their brain go reset. grin

Just imagine how many innocent young women she has deceived

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

See dem
me grin
IamD18:

See dem
me
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why some NL guys are pained that one had to advertise his pain by carrying the matter of feminist on their head.
Anyway nobody can put sand sand in my garri or use their Regan to spoil my blues continue to have sleepless nights over feminist you won't have any nightmares at all.
*leaves thread*

If you like leave nairaland.

Are you more concerned about Linda Ikeji's reputation or the truth in what I typed?

I dare you to avoid men for the next 10 years & remain celibate.

I dare you.

I triple dare you!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Just imagine how many innocent young women she has deceived
E no go better for Linda Ikeji. grin

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
Well Nigerian men have completely misunderstood the concept of feminism as usual. Independence, financial strength etc has nothing to do with feminism. Linda has never claimed to be a feminist. So because she’s abundant financially that automatically pushes her into this box called feminism? I’m so confused.

What is it really? You can actually have it all as a woman, and I don’t think some men like/understand this. You can be financially independent as a woman and still belive in the traditional concept of the household, no? Feminism is the movement of woman rights and the equality of sexes. What does that have to do with being independent? Isn’t that a basic adult necessity regardless of gender. Linda has never talked about not needing or wanting a man, in fact she’s always talked about being a traditional wife and having her own children.

Moral of the story. Being financially independent and successful as a woman doesn’t automatically make you a feminist. If you believe in gender equality in all sectors, then yes we can give you that title. Linda ikeji empowers/motivates women, this has nothing to do with feminism. Understand the difference.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
UDUJ:

Lucid, brilliant and succinct wink
Thanks dear. kiss

To read more brilliant articles, please visit my blog. kiss

https://makydebbiesmusings./2018/05/13/feminism-losing-its-original-and-true-form/
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

If you like leave nairaland.

Are you more concerned about Linda Ikeji's reputation or the truth in what I typed?

I dare you to avoid men for the next 10 years & remain celibate.

I dare you.

I triple dare you!

That one dey suck preeeq well well.

Her mouth is synonymous to her pussay grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi / Married Women Shagg Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.