Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) (5857 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why cover her face!

Modified#
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nonsreal(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
God save me from karashika
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
sparkleRed:
Why cover her face!

Now dats a good girl.
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by eliadekx(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
am 27 am single and I have never Bleep girl without wearing 2 original rough riders at the same time one is 300 a searchete is 900 which contains 4 per searchate, ,,,,,,

and as I laboratory scientists I thank God av always been tasting many people close to me health status in a way base known by people
in medical field alone
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by nelszx: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
eliadekx:
am 27 am single and I have never Bleep girl without wearing 2 original rough riders at the same time one is 300 a searchete sachet is 900 which contains 4 per searchate sachets, ,,,,,,

and as I laboratory scientists I thank God av always been tasting testing many people close to me health status in a way base known by people
in medical field alone

Learn to command good English colleague
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
drafo:
Fool...sleeping around with men won't amount to anything, the chance of getting the virus in a confirmed patient is as low as 0.05% (only if her CD4 count is nearing AIDS) so she will just be spreading her leg for nothing and getting deadlier infections or moreover getting another retroviral strain to compound her woes..#0.5cent
Excellent analysis. she will be the one to suffer and acquire other infections that will send her to her early grave.
Re: HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) by yachal: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
drafo:
Fool...sleeping around with men won't amount to anything, the chance of getting the virus in a confirmed patient is as low as 0.05% (only if her CD4 count is nearing AIDS) so she will just be spreading her leg for nothing and getting deadlier infections or moreover getting another retroviral strain to compound her woes..#0.5cent

Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) / Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram / Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.