Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide (5867 Views)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] / How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? / Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kimiso(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
Picked up these girl as an hookup babe,..but as soon as she opened her pussy for me to Bleep,.... I don't believe what i see,...her pussy is just too damn rough and wide,...looks like a knife has been used to battered it,..and she seems very comfortable with it,....and these is actually someone's future wife,..i nearly vomited,has anybody here encountered such before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Timoleon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
What exactly is the ‘help’ in your topic for? Are we talking about a pay and go girl you met? Your wife? Sister? Or even you?

Get da fvck outta here!!

16 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
So did you lash her,YES OR NO? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by preciousele(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ehh! Ashukata to womanhood lipsrsealed
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Some vaginas are like that... undecided

I hate when fools create threads to troll women... They try to be clever and witty but only show their ignorance...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Sonnobax15(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

I hate when fools create threads to troll women... They try to be clever and witty but only show their ignorance...
Virgins? undecided

1 Like

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by fati2001(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
Picked up these girl as an hookup babe,..but as soon as she opened her pussy for me to Bleep,.... I don't believe what i see,...her pussy is just too damn rough and wide,...looks like a knife has been used to battered it,..and she seems very comfortable with it,....and these is actually someone's future wife,..i nearly vomited,has anybody here encountered such before

IT IS NOT DEEP BECAUSE THE PUSSI DIDN'T SWALLOWED YOUR ENTIRE BODY +SOUL...

SO IT'S DEEPLESS.

1 Like

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Virgins? undecided

Pardon me... Punna... Better?

1 Like

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Pumpumking: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:

angry
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Pumpumking: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:

puccccccccy too wide or yor dik too tiny?.....
.my nigggggga..if u lie again ehhh...i will roboticsly slap that yor mango face thru the intanet!!!(no oofenese)
angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Pumpumking: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

Sweeery dont mind that eddddiot op wit his IBO jerrry curl....anyways was yors like please describe? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

.my nigggggga..if u lie again ehhh...i will roboticsly slap that yor mango face thru the intanet!!!(no oofenese)
angry

You this Ajegunle boy again. Portable writes better than you.

3 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by fati2001(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

hi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kennyprince: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
I can't just afford to have sex with that kind of woman.

Some women have actually spoilt their pussy trying to make money. They collect different sizes of dicks every day and from any body!

Then that kinda person is willing to carry that kinda thing to go meet someone's son!

Wickedness!!!

8 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Moeman: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
so what do u want us to do for u now??
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by YourFavorite21(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
I can't get erect for that kind of pussy.
E don slack.

3 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by odinson1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

Any scientific proof for the bolded?

You're getting emotional because your fellow woman has been Ridiculed for having a black hole in place of a Vagina,am i right? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Rickmann: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:

What are HELPING you for?
Do you want her for keeps?
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by iTearHerToto: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
grin grin grin
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by ParpahSeventy: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
What were you really expecting from a hook up babe?
How do you want us to help you?
You want her to be uncomfortable with her own kitten?
Are you not comfortable with your own head?
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kimiso(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Timoleon:
What exactly is the ‘help’ in your topic for? Are we talking about a pay and go girl you met? Your wife? Sister? Or even you?

Get da fvck outta here!!
sorry sir it was a mistake
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kimiso(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

point of corrections you can never see a virgin like that,.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

You this Ajegunle boy again. Portable writes better than you.

Kikikikiki.

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by DroppingLiquid: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:

What do you mean by knife has been used to batter it? Is it scars or what? It could be marks from previous STD that has healed. It's normal in this parts.
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by JohnOkolo: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
point of corrections you can never see a virgin like that,.

Help me tell that woman. So how did thos Pussy get to such level of decay.

You will say theOP is just ranting until you witness something similar.

No wan is suppose to marry a woman who isn't a virgin. No man should.

2 Likes

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
I no understand. The pussy rough for outside or inside? But as far as say na hookup stuff, you are not to expect anything better. Cum your cum and go. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kimiso(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

What do you mean by knife has been used to batter it? Is it scars or what? It could be marks from previous STD that has healed. It's normal in this parts.
do yours also looks like it grin
Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by yyba: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Where are pictures and videos na ? undecided undecided angry
Kimiso:

1 Like

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Kimiso(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
yyba:
Where are pictures and videos na ? cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin visit xxxvideos.com sir,am not a IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by yyba: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
grin grin grin grin grin grin visit xxxvideos.com sir

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Palazee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin

Re: Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kimiso:
U picked up someone's future wife to further expand an already widened corrugated aperture.

U picked up a Slay Queen who happens to be into Clitopreneurship, yet you expected a Rev. Sister's treatment. Are you normal? grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help / How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.