Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) (19324 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Meringe(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2016
This is the worst government that I have seen after T. A orji . This guy is full of propaganda and lies. Please ask the op about the road which his paymaster flagged off over a year ago. All of them are abandoned and flood has taken over them. The much celebrated faulks road is abandoned now after ceremonies of its flagged off.

Kai, who did this to Abia State?

3 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
ritababe:

how can anything happen in rivers when INEC don't want wike to work?

Because he is simply not the right person.
Why would he be so concern about losing an election. Is it his birth right? I see that man as a tout who does not know what he's doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Akpan107(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
Afonjas will be wondering so Abia is very close to Akwa Ibom. They think Akwa Ibom is in their imaginaery SS...Lol! Akwa Ibom and Cross River are more SE than Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu. Keep dividing us...only if you will travel to see and know that Ikot Ekpene to Abia is only a walking distance.
Farmers from Abia trek to Akwa ibom everyday to farm and trek back home to Abia.

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by austinbrown: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Kponkponko u will not write how ur oga has refused to pay Abia workers, keep deceiving ur self

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by nonsobaba: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2016
I began to see Abia as a cursed state when then governor Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom offered to reconstruct and dualise the Aba to Ikot-ekpene road at no cost to abia govt then or in future but criminal T.A. Orji refused!

5 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Originalsly: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Would this be a paved road?....so far looks like it is just about clearing and not constructing....a road for light weight vehicles.... in the dry season only...seems like drainage is not in the plans..

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by OHCOMEON: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
Afonjas will be wondering so Abia is very close to Akwa Ibom. They think Akwa Ibom is in their imaginaery SS...Lol! Akwa Ibom and Cross River are more SE than Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu. Keep dividing us...only if you will travel to see and know that Ikot Ekpene to Abia is only a walking distance.
The same way Cross River is closet to Benue & Cameroon. That does not make them Benue or Cameroon. Stick to your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by nwosu35: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Point of correction its Road Grading and not Construction.

thanks
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon:
Work is ongoing at the Umuaro-Umuanunu-Ekwereazu-Ngwa road in Obingwa...when this road is completed, it will take you less than an hour drive from Ururuka road to Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State...the contractor, Rock Waters Constructions Ltd has promised to deliver the road before next rainy season...

Glory to God, he should also consider Umuokoro to Umuoba road and also reopen Umuaro Police Station I don't know why that police station was closed.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

In fact Onicha Ngwa and Cross River fetch water from one stream
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by jumpandpas(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
nonsobaba:
I began to see Abia as a cursed state when then governor Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom offered to reconstruct and dualise the Aba to Ikot-ekpene road at no cost to abia govt then or in future but criminal T.A. Orji refused!

Abia is not a cursed state, it's God's own state. You should have said cursed governments.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by ghost2017(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
PONPONKON IS FULL OF PROPAGANDA. BOY, FEAR GOD O... A governor who owes civil servants 7 months salary while absuth and abia poly are on strike due to the same fate. what do you make of that? I'll say this over and over again apc can capture abia if they are serious about it. abia pdp is worse than ebola.

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Jyunus: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
eyeview:
It seems the pdp states are the only states one gets some glimmer of hope and semblance of development in this God forsaken apc administration

Is Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Katsina and Adamawa now PDP? Go there and see what the governors are doing i am sure you will change your mind from supporting the useless pdp that squander the wealth of the nation thru fraud and looting.

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Meringe:
This is the worst government that I have seen after T. A orji . This guy is full of propaganda and lies. Please ask the op about the road which his paymaster flagged off over a year ago. All of them are abandoned and flood has taken over them. The much celebrated faulks road is abandoned now after ceremonies of its flagged off.

Kai, who did this to Abia State?
setraco is still on site at faulks road
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by eyeview: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Jyunus:

Is Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Katsina and Adamawa now PDP? Go there and see what the governors are doing i am sure you will change your mind from supporting the useless pdp that squander the wealth of the nation thru fraud and looting.
Apart from ambode and maybe katsina,are the rest not part of the pdp that squandered d wealth.
I want your thinking to go a bit above where it is right now
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon what about Asaga Ohafia Road, and Igwu Bridge in Ndi-Ebe Abam Arochukwu LGA.
TELL Governor Ikpeazu to help out with the construction.
Let's make Abia State better

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by giles14(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
OkoYibo:
He created a bush path to Akwa Ibom and not a road. He is constructing a road without drainages and even basic subsurface works. Keep hailing mediocrity. 3 months after completion, there would be potholes as big as fish ponds on that road. When it happens, the people would start crying that the roads in Abia are bad.

Besides, that isn't a single carriage road which is gonna cost the lives of a lot of travellers in accidents.
even if it's only a pathway it not bad.to create 2 in a forest is not easy. please south east governors wake-up .

the FG don't have at heart
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by cuteboy2: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon:
No,Only Ikpeazu is doing the road. The FG owned Ikot Ekpene road was the one Fashola refused to approve for Udom and Ikpeazu to jointly do.

You see how APC Fed Govt is frustrating development in SS and SE? Akwa Ibom and Abia state governments want to use their own money to repair a Federal road, but they will not allow it.

After they want gas to flow from SS to IPP plants in the North and West, and crude oil to flow to Kaduna Refinery unhindered.

2 Likes

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
ritababe:

how can anything happen in rivers when INEC don't want wike to work, even if he plan to work because of the election he won't focus.
Hmmm... I had no idea Wike's election was under any form of contention. Or probably WIke is now the INEC conduction house of Rep elections, no wonder he's distracted.

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by ashjay001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bookmaker, I want you to note today's date

Note what? Where are d drainages @?

No drainage= Shoddy job!

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Ponponkon: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
ashjay001:

Note what? Where are d drainages @?

No drainage= Shoddy job!
Work just commenced, as you can see the bush is being cleared first. As work progresses I will update
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by rxgodwin(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b]NONSENSE!!! THE ROAD HE WILL CONSTRUCT FOR YEARS JUST LIKE THE DRAINAGE ALONG ABA/OWERRI ROAD. SCUM BAG OF A GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by ashjay001(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon:
Work just commenced, as you can see the bush is being cleared first. As work progresses I will update

Will be keeping up. My family n I, have suffered enough on that road. Though, not into road construction, I expected d drainages, should be d 1st undertaking? And, I can already see grading and sand filling?!
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by toprealman: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Funnicator:

Make en get quality oh. No be all dis 3inches thickness wey my small toyota go crush not to mention 911 tippers.

Good work Ikpeazu. Abia needs roads only. Quality roads 4dat matter. Is Udom doing his own part from akwa ibom?
Your state football club is to face Barcelona in a football game and you are asking if they are actually training for the game. Keep asking, road maintenance not construction is what akwa ibom government is concerned about.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Meringe(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
eduj:

setraco is still on site at faulks road
Go and check again.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Triple333: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai! Come to Imo and OkoroAwusa doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by titopius(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
i no that man he will not complete that project

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by belente(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
When I was in Aba, we usually go for hospital visitation to Ikot ekpene
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Meringe:
Go and check again.
as of today, setraco is still on site. The are constructing the drainage.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala I want you and every nairalander to note these two roads now,the work progress today because in 5months time I shall be posting pictures of official commissioning of these roads
you would be better served posting all this info in one thread -say an abia thread. It would make it easier for peeps to follow along.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Tinubu: Rivers Made Right Choice Voting Quality Over Sentiments - El-rufai / New Jersey To Return $8.9m Looted Under Jonathan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.