Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) (19320 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN / Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by arsenic33(m): 2:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Funnicator:

Make en get quality oh. No be all dis 3inches thickness wey my small toyota go crush not to mention 911 tippers.

Good work Ikpeazu. Abia needs roads only. Quality roads 4dat matter. Is Udom doing his own part from akwa ibom?
All federal roads in Akwa ibom is waohhh..... When going to Abia from Akwa ibom, immediately you meet pothole, don't just check sign post, just know you're in Abia state.... Abia state and bad road be like Nigeria and importation

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2016
arsenic33:

All federal roads in Akwa ibom is waohhh..... When going to Abia from Akwa ibom, immediately you meet pothole, don't just check sign post, just know you're in Abia state.... Abia state and bad road be like Nigeria and importation

I agree with you. Abia have been blessed with bad leaders from 1999. They claim it is federal government that have refused to do their federal roads but they have worse roads in Aba and narrow roads in state capital -Umuahia. I have no pity for them, because they had a chance to change their destiny last year, yet they voted in the rotting PDP again.

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Visible008(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Funnicator:

I agree with you. Abia have been blessed with bad leaders from 1999. They claim it is federal government that have refused to do their federal roads but they have worse roads in Aba and narrow roads in state capital -Umuahia. I have no pity for them, because they had a chance to change their destiny last year, yet they voted in the rotting PDP again.
You ain't making sense at all, PDP is just a name of a polictical party and not a name of a human being, moreover OUK was in PPA and didn't perform so OVI in PDP is doing better than his predecessors....By God's grace we'll get it right.
Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Visible008:

You ain't making sense at all, PDP is just a name of a polictical party and not a name of a human being, moreover OUK was in PPA and didn't perform so OVI in PDP is doing better than his predecessors....By God's grace we'll get it right.
OUK was elected governor under PDP platform and was disgusting. TA Orji was elected under PDP platform and he performed worse. You think Ikpeazu is a lot better? I heard he is owing civil servants several months of salary. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by EternalTruths: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Funnicator:
OUK was elected governor under PDP platform and was disgusting. TA Orji was elected under PDP platform and he performed worse. You think Ikpeazu is a lot better? I heard he is owing civil servants several months of salary. Abeg shift.

Including pensioners

The guy na disaster

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2016
EternalTruths:

Including pensioners

The guy na disaster
No mind visible008. He is an enemy of the state. Imagine him defending the criminal. Any candidate PDP of Abia state produces is a fraud. Even if he is a Professor. I don't mind if even Kowa wins that state. They desperately need a change, but their citizens don't know it. What is wrong with Abians?

1 Like

Re: The Two New Highways To Akwa Ibom Ikpeazu Just Started Constructing (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
eyeview:
It seems the pdp states are the only states one gets some glimmer of hope and semblance of development in this God forsaken apc administration

I guess you right, Aregbesola seem to be commissioning projects almost every month thank God he is a PDP member..

Ambode is doing the same and thank God he is a PDP member...

Please are you related to Basket mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Ishaku, Others Mourn "Mama Taraba" / Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra Local Government Areas / Un Declares Nigeria As An Open-air Mental Asylum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.