Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Handsome Guys Also Stay Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Guys Also Stay Single (673 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Guys Also Stay Single by MrSmith007: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2016
I got a job and relocated to calabar. Before then I was just out of a rship.

Now i've been in calabar for approx 2months and havent made a female friend not to talk of having a bae.. lol

See, i'm ok.. I have the looks. I've been chilling waiting for that courageous girl to initiate a rship. Hahahahaha

We all dont have the grace to express feelings. I'm a shy guy allah. I can stay a year and not talk to a girl. I cant handle the drama. I was hoping my appearance will make a way.

Na wa o!. Calabar girls na so una dey do? Hehehehehe

Hope this carnival go change my fate.. the sperm wey dey body go soon turn to frog. Conji will juss use me and be doing anyhow.

Where my calabar girls @?. I dey find true love oooo grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Guys Also Stay Single by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
high on weed!

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Support Your Partner After A MAJOR Loss:no 6 Will Shock You / Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.