Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count (12435 Views)

Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Audu Maikori Will Be Prosecuted - El-rufai / EFCC May Re-arrest And Prosecute Ibori On A 170-count Charge Upon Return From Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by olafum1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where there is no law, there is no sin

bleeped country
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Horpecy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
sunmike065:
he should be arrested upon arrival and face the case filed agaibst him here....if find guilty he should continue his prison tenure in Kuje.
Brox u wicked oooo
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by princedmiayer(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Book
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Rapmoney(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
#IStandWithIbori

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by ebby22(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
the man who sponsor yaradua for presidential election with is money
the odidigborigbo of Africa
the man that is birthday was celebrated by the state even when he his not around
the man that decided who rule delta

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by duni04(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
That Ozekhome is so predictable. Always on the side of evil. Little wonder his clientele list includes the likes of Fayose, Igbenedion and Jonathan. When Ibori finally arrives Nigeria I'm sure he'll offer to defend him. Criminal!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by khalids: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
So Buhari thinks the Niger Deltans will fold their hands and watch him kill all their prominent leaders? You did it with Alamieyeseigha,you can't try it with Ibori. I believe the president should not do anything that will cause unrest in the region
what nonsense talk, why did you not go to the Uk to tell them that when he was being convicted. You guys just want to turn this country into a Zoo. I think its high time we separate we humans from the animals in this country who seem to have no concept of right or wrong

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by HMZi: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
It'll be over kill....obj and d rest nnko?
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Chrisx1x(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
sunmike065:
he should be arrested upon arrival and face the case filed agaibst him here....if find guilty he should continue his prison tenure in Kuje.
U no like nigeria .we never still recover from tompolo own o.just one order from this guy(the king of the thugs) and the militants will wage total war against nigeria distroying anything distroyable.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Silvereze(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
No tribalism... All I know is that justice should be served.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by miqos02(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by klax(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prosecuted after 13 years in jail? And those that stole Billions walk around and mingling around apc govt freely Nigeria govt sorry apc govt must be mad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by mikhe2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
SenatePresdo:
so na ibori buhari go take prove his stance on anti-corruption. Wetin he don do that him aid wey collect 400m bribe from MTNN. make una free james abeg. Besides, he don smell bar, make others wey never enter prison atol enter first, starting from amechi and co.
.. LOL i dn tire for d kind men were we get for top.. Amaechi suppose dn smell jail o
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by goshen26: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
He should just from the UK announce his intentions to join Association of Past Criminals (APC), and that will b the end of the suit... Shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
So Buhari thinks the Niger Deltans will fold their hands and watch him kill all their prominent leaders? You did it with Alamieyeseigha,you can't try it with Ibori. I believe the president should not do anything that will cause unrest in the region
Mumu has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Rexnegro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Young03:
Please, who is Ibori?
he's The one that acted papa ajasco
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by NobleG1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
He has served London sentence, it now remains Nigerian sentence.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by SenatePresdo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
mikhe2:
.. LOL i dn tire for d kind men were we get for top.. Amaechi suppose dn smell jail o
seriously..
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by badman007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
"He has worked hard for us and I am hopeful that his release will open a new chapter in Oghara,”

Ben Igbakpa, a former commissioner in the state, also told NAN that Mr. Ibori’s release had brought joy to the entire Oghara people especially and the entire people of Delta.

Iborobbin Hood, man of the people.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by sanandreas(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Most people don't understand the dynasty of Ibori. He plays his card well. Watch and see how he would team with atiku to dislodge buhari from sit. If people are calling for his re-arrest , then they should start with IBB et al.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by zaydocheme: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm...only in Nigeria we celebrate criminals. Am sure Ibori will come back to contest for public office because a complete Nigerian man is allergic to shame.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by bakynes(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
khalids:

what nonsense talk, why did you not go to the Uk to tell them that when he was being convicted. You guys just want to turn this country into a Zoo. I think its high time we separate we humans from the animals in this country who seem to have no concept of right or wrong
I agree with the guy you quoted let the FG leave him in peace. If not am sure another full scale pipeline bombings will resurface in the delta.

He has had alot of his money and assets seized so as compared to other politicians who stole us blindly and are still walking free he has paid a small price for his crimes so just leave him alone in peace.

So far all his cronies are still in the delta state govt including the current Governor, he will bounce back finiancially.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by nwamehn: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm just watching to see how this whole thing will unfold. Very interesting!
By the way, can any person love Delta more than deltans?
Whose money did they say Ibori stole? Deltans'
Who celebrate him? Deltans
Who want him jailed? Non-deltans. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by vickvilles(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
some of us in this so called Niger Delta...d way we reason en can only be save by God...Delta State is in a mess right now because of Ibori...no single foreign investment in warri..graduates are unemployed...Delta State University is gradually going down and we all know the root of the problem..Ibori..and you celebrate him because he probably gave some of your families and the people of oghara goodies, and then he stole over 200 million dollars. and we welcome him like a hero..I have been in Lagos for weeks and their lights ain't going off . there's peace, law and good governance. let's rethink ooo and bycot sentiments. thank you.
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by harmbhrosz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
what stupid unrest? Nothing will happen and I as a Deltan supports his prosecution if found guilty
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Charly68: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
It is advisable that Ibori negotiate his way very well with the Govt of the day if not they may kill him with high blood pressure as they did to Ijaw Governor General. Coming home to face another round of legal battle may not augur well for him. He should make peace with his father ( Clarke ) to make his home coming a comfortable one
Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by harmbhrosz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
vickvilles:
some of us in this so called Niger Delta...d way we reason en can only be save by God...Delta State is in a mess right now because of Ibori...no single foreign investment in warri..graduates are unemployed...Delta State University is gradually going down and we all know the root of the problem..Ibori..and you celebrate him because he probably gave some of your families and the people of oghara goodies, and then he stole over 200 million dollars. and we welcome him like a hero..I have been in Lagos for weeks and their lights ain't going off . there's peace, law and good governance. let's rethink ooo and bycot sentiments. thank you.
I'm just sick and tired of this "he's my brother syndrome" this stupid man that promoted thuggery and crime in Delta state is the one that the supposed educated ones are supporting, nothing meaningful is attractive for investors all because of the seed this idiot sow... Very stupid people. I'm just ashamed to be part of Delta with the stupid youths in it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count by Ovamboland(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mike Ozekhome is now fully an activist and advocate to frustrate attempts to make looters account for their actions. How can conviction for money laundering in UK be the same thing with pending prosecution for committing fraud and stealing of Delta state funds? Ibori was never convicted for stealing Delta state funds, he went to jail for spending stolen funds in the UK.

The other day Ozekhome was shamed by a relatively junior lawyer on national TV while defending corrupt judges when he said security operatives cannot effect arrest or search residences at certain times of the day. The junior simply told him he was quoting an obsolete law, "upon the SAN he carry for head"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Name Those Who Allegedly Stole $3bn Under Jonathan - PDP Challenge Osinbajo / 774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.