Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS (31385 Views)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Lasskeey: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is the main reason Nigeria will never move forward. Our society celebrate corrupt men and neglect upright men. Woe to Delta State, Woe to Niger Delta as a whole, woe to Nigeria and her weak laws, woe to the judiciary and her lawyers, woe to the weak and corrupt media, and woe to the race of black men.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by 2shur: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
james ibori
in davidos voice.

i cover magazine
i cover magazine.
i dey fly bac cos e don tay wey me don dey win..
uk prison no reach my money.
ist nite i stepped out of jail
fresh bling bling xpensive wristwatch worth 200m wit
ma iphone 6s

mr ayiri imami na ma boy

i rep wafi..
home of thugs
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by klax(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lasskeey:
cool

Ayiri Emami now we know where your Billions came from grin grin grin

Pls leave talk. He has be released and that is final. Ayiri has constitutional right to celebrate anybody. If you don't belief in ibori does not mean others do not so EFCC is a failed project from onset because they have always be in the middle of corruption all along since it was formed so I suggest that useless EFCC should be scrap it's simply of no use.

Ibori pls go home and enjoy your life in fact return home to contest for election I don't give a damn if people like ibb, Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Dogara and all apc thieves are saints then no sinner in Nigeria.

Ibori come home may thunder fire anyone that disturbs you again.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by AfroBlue(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
are these revelers celebrating wid homemade palm wine?

grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Lasskeey: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
klax:

Pls leave talk. He has be released and that is final. Ayiri has constitutional right to celebrate anybody. If you don't belief in ibori does not mean others do not so EFCC is a failed project from onset because they have always be in the middle of corruption all along since it was formed so I suggest that useless EFCC should be scrap it's simply of no use.
....... Minister of Finance give me my 5% whistle blowing Cash !!! See one Mugu for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by gmacnoms(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yarduni:
I think the media and bloggers are fooling themselves. This Ayiri is not a billionaire, criminal, ritualist and fraudster like that? No, he is not a billionaire, God forbid i imagine this dude in the mold of Dangote. Nonsense!
bros, dnt let dose pics up dere deceive u o. Dat guy is extremely rich
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Niger deltans are really morally bankrupt. they celebrate evil and despice uprightness and rightiouseness. the blow pipe lines and blame federal government. somebody steal almost the entire state money launder it to a location where a thief will pay for his action, after been delt with for the interest of the poor deltans citizen, this same poor people come to give this thief a heroic welcome whereas you people where surpposed to be thanking the british government. a poor man will come and shout '' NA OUR OYEL'' i pity una sha, that is why the IBO will continue to use you fat skull for wedge.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
We know it was part of the money ibori stole that Ayiri use in becoming a billionaire, so we are not surprise. Ayiri is a traitor to the itsekiri's.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yarduni:
I think the media and bloggers are fooling themselves. This Ayiri is not a billionaire, criminal, ritualist and fraudster like that? No, he is not a billionaire, God forbid i imagine this dude in the mold of Dangote. Nonsense!
Aboki come to warri and see for urself.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Niger deltans are really morally bankrupt. they celebrate evil and despice uprightness and rightiouseness. the blow pipe lines and blame federal government. somebody steal almost the entire state money launder it to a location where a thief will pay for his action, after been delt with for the interest of the poor deltans citizen, this same poor people come to give this thief a heroic welcome whereas you people where surpposed to be thanking the british government. a poor man will come and shout '' NA OUR OYEL'' i pity una sha, that is why the IBO will continue to use you fat skull for wedge.

Wasn't bode George celebrated?
In fact didn't he receive award from NANS

It's a nigerian thing
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Samsonklin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
how was his arrest the interest of the deltans. the loots recovered from him, was it giving back to the people (deltans) in any form? did dey even give it back as social amenities? so what interest are you talking about? it's a rhetorical question though
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Ikpewe: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
SirElaw:
13 years? It can't be
it was 6 and a half years
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by dmoville(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Go nd celebrate your saints and allow us celebrate our thieves. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by rawtouch: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
who is that drinking from source in the second pic
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Hakeem3(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
thieves lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Hakeem3(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
thieves celebrating a thieve ... may God help these good for nothing bloody civilians ..
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Hakeem3(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
thieves celebrating a thief ... may God help these good for nothing bloody civilians ..
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
ourema:
If the people he stole from are this happy, then who are my not to be happy with them
Am I.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Kobicove(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
Warri billionaire businessman; Chief Ayiri Emami and his friends jubilated in style following the release of former Delta state governor; James Ibori who was released from prison after serving a 13-year jail term in the UK. "It is a thing of joy and am so elated that I am alive to witness this uncompromising release of our leader", Ayiri said while celebrating yesterday in Warri yesterday...

The business mogul and his squad were seen drinking their favorite 'Ogogoro' and other strong drinks.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-ayiri-emami-and-his-squad.html

OP, please open a dictionary and check the meaning of the word "Mogul" then come back and tell us if this guy qualifies to be described as a business mogul undecided
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Kingpee2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
I agree on what makes one happy might make another sad, but truth be told bro, no billionaire should be seen in such state and manner, well look at it this way, must ogogoro be on the table to celebrate, don't we have churches and mosques or probably your modest billionaire manner like he is called, I'm sorry to say how you dress will definitely be the way you will be addressed..
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Mujaheeeden: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
benedictnsi:

poplar....

in Google's voice......... do you mean POPULARgringrin

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-ayiri-emami-and-his-squad.html

Fermenting and jollifying with sapele water inna wafi style.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by DICKtator: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
ourema:
If the people he stole from are this happy, then who are my not to be happy with them

If they are this happy,they should stop blaming FG and Multinational companies for their woes cos their leaders(both political and traditional) have failed in their respective responsibility to their people!!.
Reminds me of how a SW "thieftain" was also celebrated after he was released from jail.
He even has the right to form opinion on politics in Nigeria today!!

This is a strong message to kids and all those elements/people of the underworld,"If you want to commit crimes,make sure you do it really big !!'

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by ghazab74(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Theyveedo:
Hmm...

Nigerians need to work on their mentality
Yes .o. ayiri in my language mean Madness.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by nelcliff(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lasskeey:
cool
Ayiri Emami now we know where your Billions came from grin grin grin
So na now u know?
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Lasskeey: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
nelcliff:

So na now u know?

...... Bikoooo ! I just dey know now now grin grin grin

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by NemzySeries(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yarduni:
....... & ur point is?
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Just so the other id*iots surrounding him know ---If they can read--- he's wearing a $45000 Rolex on his wrist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas / Update On Plateau State Governorship Results (2023) / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.