Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS (31382 Views)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by ourema(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
BoboYekini:
Am I.
Thanks noted
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by lereinter(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
na the mumus that are drinking ogogoro with him i pity most
they say he is a billionaire, but the urchins with him might not even ve 10k
and they are celebrating itt.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by TheEminentLaity: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Note to self: You don't have to be sophisticated to make good money. You only need sophistication to get a job wink grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by Codes151(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yarduni:
I think the media and bloggers are fooling themselves. This Ayiri is not a billionaire, criminal, ritualist and fraudster like that? No, he is not a billionaire, God forbid i imagine this dude in the mold of Dangote. Nonsense!
rubbish
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by fathomberry: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Honour among theives.
Re: Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS by MONITZ: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pamela9os:
Money speaking

I think u will be the next person to be extradited to London to serve for daring to steal from average Nigerians if and only if u don't desist from this ur fraudulent act of promising cheap data.U kep spamming most threads with this ur bogus offer,don't worry ur cup will soon get filled to the brim and ur sins will then surely find u out,thief like u....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan / Buhari Congratulates Professor Saheed Aderint For Winning $300,000 History Prize / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.