Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds (18219 Views)

Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / "Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by ledaman: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ojukwu slaves will still laments

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thank God #Baba HAFUSA-lary no go give excuse again Meanwhile God pls help us unfreeze MMM o

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Internally generated income is the answer. We can't keep sitting down, folding arms and waiting for federal allocation. If ministries were privately owned, is that how they will just be doing nothing and waiting for salaries? The boss will either sack majority or utilize the entire workforce in work that produces income. Even Aba Shoemakers are getting paid.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
When did Aregbesola pay ?
EbukaLive:

*expect And he was the first governor to pay salary from the fund. In fact it is through him that we knew the Governors have received the fund...
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Calito4real(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
globalresource:
Kogi received 9 month or so. Thanks to the governor of kogi. whereas Ajimobi paid just June and July salary. Some governors need factory reset of brain
bros stop spreading false rumur, he jst paid selected few!
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by ajose4good: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
I pity this den called Nigeria
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by vikyno(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't like the idea of just dolling out bail-out funds without proper monitoring by the FG. Most of the Governors end up diverting the funds yet FG does nothing about that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Waspy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Aregbese and his cohorts ( Rochas, Ortom, Dickson and co) I hope una hear.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by chiefolododo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Except was a mistake. Don't say what you don't know Mr man, aregbesola has not paid a single worker
EbukaLive:

*expect And he was the first governor to pay salary from the fund. In fact it is through him that we knew the Governors have received the fund...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
globalresource:
Kogi received 9 month or so. Thanks to the governor of kogi. whereas Ajimobi paid just June and July salary. Some governors need factory reset of brain
Heard that Kogi gov has cleared salary arrears of up to 8 months. Kudos to him. While kwara has her dubious gov blowing grammar over the money instead of clearing the 11 months arrears of LG staff. Some governors are even silent as if they didn't receive the bailout.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by fkdmods: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
greatgod2012:
But what exactly are these governors using their allocations and the money they generated internally for.

Bail out loan to pay salaries at the beginning of this year, now this again, for the same salaries and pensions, after about 6 months to this time, the same thing will be expected to happen. For how long will this continue.

Abeg, let there be true federalism!

That is not the right question to ask. The right question is; why are states waiting for the federal government before they do anything? As per the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, each state has the power and means to generate revenue with which to operate. Except through oil that is. That is under the perview of the FG. Which means they can form partnerships with other friendly countries or organizations to do such. Because Nigerians are ridiculously s.tupid, they prefer to pick leaders who do not know what the phuck the are doing. I have lived and been to more than two dozen countries and i have never seen the kind of idiocy that exists in Nigeria. What a people.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Exactly. They give out bailout funds but these so-called governors divert them to other personal issues. I wonder why Federal government isn't doing proper follow up. We need to be colonized again.
vikyno:
I don't like the idea of just dolling out bail-out funds without proper monitoring by the FG. Most of the Governors end up diverting the funds yet FG does nothing about that.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Waheed60: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kwara Governor don start telling story of spending on street light instead of paying all salary workers and his noise are making on radio that he released money for salary and a big lie. May God safe Kwarans from bondage of godfatherism.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Heard Aregbesola was granted different loans that will take nothing less than 30 years to pay, yet owing salaries. I'm forced to say Osun people are mor*ons.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Philinho(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
yes I heard plateau governor have paid 8months to workers
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by ebyooc: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
And you are owing FMC Yenagoa workers 5months salary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by jomoh: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Artixmentor:
This is a good news for the people of Osun, Oyo & co.

This is no good news to Oyo workers. The state generates enough money to pay it's workers plus the monthly federal allocation but the Governor is punishing the workers for not voting for him in the last election. All projects in the state's has been abandoned. The governor hardly even stays in the country anymore.

So this is another avenue for the Governor to steal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Mafintin894(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
TARABA STATE CASE IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT.
[http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversalreporters247.com%2F2016%2F12%2Ftaraba-workers-shut-secretariat-over-nonpayment-of-salaries%2F&h=WAQEOACpG&enc=AZMfjqYvsXvKZ7qFPtMgc07I40AM9Y9cap3hFGddVXnLJZXSPDb92RkGHXVROaXzz2vKcWNOwzSEm51iHEinolKgo3nvl-4zpbivY9o5c7mDCJU7NI-qEvzY2pURFbB9ShwLPWtjbr-5GDonvRCAYYqtGcxV5cOw4Bo3hn3vniO7Nm7IzcGIi0s0EaS1Eya-3PjkHTH1AeonM28utwaxJKky3nodN4qsfLixz6NRVD_XUuxl0n2_NLJ_0cYawOHJxMrl_NM6wPCmS25a-yqsXCM8q26gqwE0WA68GhgF53NHmw&s=1] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Malikko(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Heard Aregbesola was granted different loans that will take nothing less than 30 years to pay, yet owing salaries. I'm forced to say Osun people are mor*ons.

If only u were wise, u would av made proper findings about d current status of salaries in osun b4 coming here to write nonsense... I pray this new yr will bring along a lot of sense to u
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by ochallo: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
azimibraun:
I was taught in the University that in a Presidential system of government like the one Nigeria is practising where exclusive powers are concentrated at the centre, growth and development will be difficult. There were conditions under which this system can also succeed. A key condition is when the central government gives financial support to the federating units when it gets a bit tough for them as a result of various circumstances especially as it bothers on payment of salaries. The government has consistently done that and the states have gone from bad to worse. Our Governors are witches. They can make or mar any government at the centre. Should buhari go to state by state to pay workers by himself? Governors will still use this monies for something else. Just watch and see.. Kogi and Osun will not pay workers. Am sure of those two states.

Do you know how much of the state monies was used in the federal election in those two states? Not that i am defending the blood sucking demons we call governors, but you cannot harvest apple when you have planted Yam?
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by math2001: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
state should pay the salary of the police/military

[size=28pt]mr tinubu stole all the money because he was paying teachers salary, if mr tinubu and others.. where paying police/military salary, do you think, he would have stolen the money. NO..

this also allow the police/military to always make sure, only good people come to power. if bad people come to power police/military salary would not get paid.

with teachers you are dealing with people who cant fight for their right.

Mr tinubu and others would not be able to steal money if they were paying police/military salary. Can you tell a military man, he is going home with zero naira money. No.. he would shoot you.

the only thing mr tinubu would have stolen was military and police salary, not teachers salary. And you can imagine what will happen to mr tinubu , he would not have time to call himself asiwaju.
koboko for destroy mr tinubu yash.
[/size]

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by miqos02(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
het
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by highrank(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
kwarans God dey.
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by checkolatunji: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Artixmentor:
This is a good news for the people of Osun, Oyo & co.

Really!!!! Bayelsa and other flatinoes states nko?

Hypocrite

Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nas2004: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
You ought to have stopped being a Nigerian. Simple!
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nas2004: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
In a sane country, this man suppose to have resigned.

You ought to have stopped being a Nigerian. Simple!
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
I guess you don't know either. No meaningful protest...Nothing...Except the few recent ones which i heard pensioners did. A complete house of assembly full of thieves...Mor*ns. You voted blindly, now reaping it. 2018 is around the corner, if you like vote for APC again.
Malikko:

If only u were wise, u would av made proper findings about d current status of salaries in osun b4 coming here to write nonsense... I pray this new yr will bring along a lot of sense to u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided
ledaman:
Ojukwu slaves will still laments
Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by bellotaofeek: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
I swear Aregbesola will not follow the directives ..... hit like if I am right !!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds by Wolexdey(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
globalresource:

Can you imagine? The guy is a big joker...

I only pity him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says / DISCOs Now Selling FG’s Free Meters, Consumers Allege / Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.