Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Child Found Wondering.. (pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Found Wondering.. (pix) (27272 Views)

A Man Wants To End His Marriage Today And This Leaves Me Wondering If There Is A / Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread / Just Wondering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dacovajnr: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
lagos sad na dem dem afonja people, done go play baba ijebu forget pikin

make them give am food , lalasticala abeg cnn this news
So you dunno when to go tribal or Emotional..won't blame you though but Airtel who gives the privilege to use Freebasic undecided anyways.....

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by mhisbliss(f): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

Amen o. But her mom would have been careless to allow such a little girl out of her sight
it happened to me too, and it wasn't because my mum was careless so don't be quick to blame the mum

3 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
So you dunno when to go tribal or Emotional..won't blame you though but Airtel who gives the privilege to use Freebasic undecided anyways.....
na glo i dey use grin

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by iamawara(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Silvereze:
The parents should be sued for incompetency and negligence.

Chairman.. Office of the citizens
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by kstix(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
mhisbliss:
it happened to me too, and it wasn't because my mum was careless so don't be quick to blame the mum
Being a child means u obviously don't know right from wrong that's why u have a custodian in a parent or guardian whose sole responsibility is keeping watch over you 24/7. So if anything happens to u at any given point in time, it is safe to say ur parents/guardians should be held responsible. Its as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Blurr(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
y d pics con blurr like dis?
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Lastking147(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
This one get luck oh say her parts still dey intact abi no be sango grin
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by mhisbliss(f): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

Being a child means u obviously don't know right from wrong that's why u have a custodian in a parent or guardian whose sole responsibility is keeping watch over you 24/7. So if anything happens to u at any given point in time, it is safe to say ur parents/guardians should be held responsible. Its as simple as that.
how about a case where you are asleep and your mum left you to get something outside the compound with gate slightly opened and no one around, and when you felt her absence you woke up and started looking for her on your own and through that got lost, who's fault is it
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Orikinla(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
.Irresponsible parents everywhere.
Even sheep have proved to be better parents than many Nigerian parents.

The other day a mother put her two little children on "Okada" public transport motorbike and told the rider to carry them to a destination, but she did not go with them. She turned and swayed her big booty to another direction.
Only an irresponsible mother will leave her children in the care of a stranger and expect them to be safe.

I saw another irresponsible mother dragging her little child on the street as the girl was crying that she was too tired to walk.
I screamed at the mother: "It is not by force to have a child! Stop suffering your child!"

It is evil wickedness to bring an innocent child into the world to suffer the pains of poverty or war.

No child asked to be born

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by rafsonnggmail(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
mhisbliss:
cry[color=#006600]eyah she must be going through a lot now, and i know the mum must be worried sick, i pray nothing bad happens to her, someone should take her and feed her tonight then take her to the police station tomorrow morning, it reminds me of the same experience i had when i was a kid, it might not be her mums fault, maybe she just left without the mum noticing [/col or]
Tommoro mowin u said? Wat if something unexpected happen to her? Babe de person go tay for jail ooo shocked
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by mhisbliss(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
rafsonnggmail:

Tommoro mowin u said? Wat if something unexpected happen to her? Babe de person go tay for jail ooo shocked
her chances of survival will increase if someone takes her in, leaving her in the streets isn't a better option
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by factwriter(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are indeed a good person to have acted the way you did.

Everybody is allocating blame saying the parents must be this or the mother actually must be that.
Do we know if the little girl was stolen and later abandoned due to one hindrance or risk threatening to expose the abductor?

People (reading) should just focus on alerting their Network of friends within that part of the country until someone who knows someone or who has heard someone enquiring about her stumbles upon this post.

May God guide her safely back to her family.

4 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Awww.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ericmor: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
vchykp:
I personaly found this child wondering on the road like 2 hours ago, all effort to get information from her seems abortive as she is too young to talk, i found her at sango-otta, ogun state, under sango bridge, i am taking her to station right now, please lets keep passing this message on till it probably gets to someone who knows her, she is crying and her cry wont allow me leave her at the station, i will go home with her from the station, incase you have any information, call: 08022655122

Post a clearer pics abeg
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by slimbj: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
A good picture tells a story better than words. I am still "wandering" why the child is "wondering". You have a good heart. Keep it up
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by emyrald91(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2016
OP you have done well. nice one. God bless you. please don't relent in giving her every needed attention.

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by fkdmods: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
cryeyah she must be going through a lot now, and i know the mum must be worried sick, i pray nothing bad happens to her, someone should take her and feed her tonight then take her to the police station tomorrow morning, it reminds me of the same experience i had when i was a kid, it might not be her mums fault, maybe she just left without the mum noticing

A long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time ago grin, i went to the airport to pick my German boss. On our way to our headquarters, i noticed that he wanted to say something but didn't know how to put it. Probably so that he doesn't offend me. I asked him to spill it and he asked why were there so many under age kids roaming the streets. I didn't understand what he meant. To me it was normal until i abandoned that hell hole called Nigeria. O'boy, you try that shiit here, the father and mother are both going to jail plus they will take that child away from you. It's amazing the things we as African think is normal.

3 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by jahsson(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
how about a case where you are asleep and your mum left you to get something outside the compound with gate slightly opened and no one around, and when you felt her absence you woke up and started looking for her on your own and through that got lost, who's fault is it

my dear.. Whether u like it or not .. The parent that left the gate slightly opened is at fault.. Knowing fully well u have a sleeping child that could wake up at any moment...
also .. Not to sound rude to ur sweet n beautiful mum.. But she was also at fault when it happened to u ...
learn from it so it doesn't happen to ur child tooo... Because ur hubby will not hear "it's not my fault"!!!

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Fourwinds: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
cryeyah she must be going through a lot now, and i know the mum must be worried sick, i pray nothing bad happens to her, someone should take her and feed her tonight then take her to the police station tomorrow morning, it reminds me of the same experience i had when i was a kid, it might not be her mums fault, maybe she just left without the mum noticing
d mother must b a careless woman...if u had one million naira in front of u., will u take ur eyes off it.?

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2016
vchykp:
I personaly found this child wondering on the road like 2 hours ago, all effort to get information from her seems abortive as she is too young to talk, i found her at sango-otta, ogun state, under sango bridge, i am taking her to station right now, please lets keep passing this message on till it probably gets to someone who knows her, she is crying and her cry wont allow me leave her at the station, i will go home with her from the station, incase you have any information, call: 08022655122

Please give us updates and let's know what the current situation is. Thx
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Exponental:
I don't know where you come from but can your people do without Lagos?

Or can Lagos do without his people?.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by balanceofterror1(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2016
kstix:
Honestly, it baffles me how careless some parents are with their children. They need to see women searching for the fruit of the womb for many years to understand the importance of having a child

Last 3 Sundays I was at Cele Bus stop, na so one woman came down from Keke napep, abandoned her child and walk away, few seconds she realised her mistake but it was too late. Oh!, you need to see tears, it was as if she was dreaming, she couldn't believe it. "What will I tell my husband" she lamented. People gathered but their gathering was in vain. One Agbero almost landed her slap for her carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by mhisbliss(f): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
fkdmods:

A long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time ago grin, i went to the airport to pick my German boss from the airport. On our way to our headquarters, i noticed that he wanted to say something but didn't know how to put it. Probably so that he doesn't offend me. I asked him to spill it and he asked why were there so many under age kids roaming the streets. I didn't understand what he meant. To me it was normal until i abandoned that hell hole called Nigeria. O'boy, you try that shiit here, the father and mother are both going to jail plus they will take that child away from you. It's amazing the things we as African think is normal.
aint we all lucky cheesy
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ashjay001(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:

Or probably, intentionally abandoned!
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Janetade86(f): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Please, try and post a clearer picture. Those ones are too blurred.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Haaaaa shocked

You're seriously looking for trouble.

It's like you don't know the type of country you're in

In a country as brutish as this it's a crime. A big crime to be a good Samaritan

By the time police locks you up and claim you kidnapped her or abused her sexually you'll know what's up

It will shock you as they will rope what you don't have anything to do with on your neck. When they force you through torture to write statement against yourself that you kidnapped the girl from her school or house you'll know police men aren't gentle men.its like you don't have anything to do with your time.you want to spend Xmas in the cell

You won't leave the child alone and face your buisness
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
feed her,cloth her and take her to the police station okwia? undecided

You never sleep for cell for a reason you have nothing to do with

By the time they snap your picture and paste it all over newspapers and on tv saying kidnapper of little girl found and is being interrogated at the police station you'll know what's up. They won't even give the mother the impression that you're a good Samaritan. They will say this is the woman that kidnapped your child. It will do you like film.unfortunately the child is still too young to talk before you say Jesus is Lord women activists Will start demanding you should be locked up after the police have fed them with false information

That little issue will blow up to your face you won't know when you will find yourself IN prison an they will tell you lawyers have gone on break.by January missing file .you will buy more than what you bargained for.you better leave that child alone an respect yourself
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Last 3 Sundays I was at Cele Bus stop, na so one woman came down from Keke napep, abandoned her child and walk away, few seconds she realised her mistake but it was too late. Oh!, you need to see tears, it was as if she was dreaming, she couldn't believe it. "What will I tell my husband" she lamented. People gathered but their gathering was in vain. One Agbero almost landed her slap for her carelessness.
someone IN the crowd must have kidnapped one of the children .as for the woman it's advisable not to go home otherwise she'll get the beating of her life.it will be a big brawl. She should just go to her moms place or a friend's place
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Polyestar(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Unless the girl was stolen and later abandoned, all blames should be on the parent/guardian. No excuse.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by YhungPablo(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2016
no matter how blur the pics is ,the mother will still recognized her.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2016
rafsonnggmail:

exactly my sentiments.

If the girl has been sick before and has a particular drug she uses at a particular time and you don't give her because you don't know OR she has a particular sickness that has eaten into her and she dies in your house my dear Op you're in soup.no amount of explanation will save you.you'll be tagged a ritualist,you raped her to death you did this OR that. You will look like the bad person remember we don't really do autopsy In this part of the world and police no too get brain to do thorough investigation like in developed countries so leave that child alone o
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by docZeey(f): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
feed her,cloth her and take her to the police station okwia? undecided

You never sleep for cell for a reason you have nothing to do with

By the time they snap your picture and paste it all over newspapers and on tv saying kidnapper of little girl found and is being interrogated at the police station you'll know what's up. They won't even give the mother the impression that you're a good Samaritan. They will say this is the woman that kidnapped your child. It will do you like film.unfortunately the child is still too young to talk before you say Jesus is Lord women activists Will start demanding you should be locked up after the police have fed them with false information

That little issue will blow up to your face you won't know when you will find yourself IN prison an they will tell you lawyers have gone on break.by January missing file .you will buy more than what you bargained for.you better leave that child alone an respect yourself
Seriously, it makes sense to you for him to leave a 2yr old girl wandering about. what with paedophiles and kidnappers moving around. the OP did the right thing and he has even filed a report with the police. if you're not going to be good to others...don't discourage others from doing good abeg.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.