Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Child Found Wondering.. (pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Found Wondering.. (pix) (27284 Views)

A Man Wants To End His Marriage Today And This Leaves Me Wondering If There Is A / Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread / Just Wondering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2016
docZeey:

Seriously, it makes sense to you for him to leave a 2yr old girl wandering about. what with paedophiles and kidnappers moving around. the OP did the right thing and he has even filed a report with the police. if you're not going to be good to others...don't discourage others from doing good abeg.
I am not saying don't be good but he should be aware of the risk and dangers involved
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by docZeey(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I am not saying don't be good but he should be aware of the risk and dangers involved
I'm sure he knows yet took the initiative to do good. if you were in his shoes,what would you have done pls?

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by 5minsmadness: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Child found wondering wandering
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
docZeey:

I'm sure he knows yet took the initiative to do good. if you were in his shoes,what would you have done pls?
I will MIND MY BUISNESS.

I am my children's keeper not my brother or strangers children's keeper because this world has become very dangerous
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by docZeey(f): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I will MIND MY BUISNESS.

I am my children's keeper not my bro or strangers children because this world has become very dangerous

Lol....Now i understand why biafrans call this country a Z**. No insult intended to you Ma'am.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by kstix(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
how about a case where you are asleep and your mum left you to get something outside the compound with gate slightly opened and no one around, and when you felt her absence you woke up and started looking for her on your own and through that got lost, who's fault is it
U said it urself, with gate slightly opened. That is carelessness. What if kidnappers entered ans took the child away. Why can't the gate be locked?
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2016
docZeey:

Lol....Now i understand why biafrans call this country a Z**. No insult intended to you Ma'am.
if it were developed countries were thorough investigations were carried out fine I could be MY brothers keeper but you have to have AN understanding of the type of country you're in and the things we hear and read on a daily basis.such a risk is too expensive for me to take because of a stranger's child that can even put that person into more trouble
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by esoket1776: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2016
mhisbliss:
cryeyah she must be going through a lot now, and i know the mum must be worried sick, i pray nothing bad happens to her, someone should take her and feed her tonight then take her to the police station tomorrow morning, it reminds me of the same experience i had when i was a kid, it might not be her mums fault, maybe she just left without the mum noticing
KIA! U no read the write up at all ni!
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Arobake: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please has the child's parents been found yet. I've called and called your this morning (the 075.... from Uk) but you arent picking.

I shared your post on my Facebook page and would like to know, please, to update others who have been very worried and shared it on.

If her mother hasn't been found, can you post a clearer photo, please?

Thank you very much.xx

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by kingsley1971: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
some parents are not just careless but WICKED WICKEDER WICKEDEST.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Any updates on this child?

2 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
exactly my sentiments.

If the girl has been sick before and has a particular drug she uses at a particular time and you don't give her because you don't know OR she has a particular sickness that has eaten into her and she dies in your house my dear Op you're in soup.no amount of explanation will save you.you'll be tagged a ritualist,you raped her to death you did this OR that. You will look like the bad person remember we don't really do autopsy In this part of the world and police no too get brain to do thorough investigation like in developed countries so leave that child alone o

Please leave the OP alone to be a good Samaritan, he is not asking for your consent. Stop discouraging him by bringing up all kinds of negative scenarios, why should an innocent child be left wandering on the streets of Lagos. If this was your child, would you say EXACTLY what you are saying now ?! Haba

3 Likes

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
docZeey:

Thank you. Imagine the crap she is typing all over the place in the name of giving advice. Heartless people everywhere.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
ephi123:

Please leave the OP alone to be a good Samaritan, he is not asking for your consent. Stop discouraging him by bringing up all kinds of negative scenarios, why should an innocent child be left wandering on the streets of Lagos. If this was your child, would you say EXACTLY what you are saying now ?! Haba
which negative scenarios am I bringing up that is not real or doesn't happen in Nigeria. Abeg be sensible and the ball is in ops court. IF E like carry am go station wetin consain me.na my pikin? undecided
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin smh grin

Arindin grin
Hide your face in shame. Heartless human being.
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
which negative scenarios am I bringing up that is not real or doesn't happen in Nigeria. Abeg be sensible and the ball is in ops court. IF E like carry am go station wetin consain me.na my pikin? undecided

Exactly, wetin "consain" you, so let the OP do what he deems fit. Eod
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
ephi123:

Exactly, wetin "consain" you, so let the OP do what he deems fit. Eod
who dey hold am? grin
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
who dey hold am? grin

Na you now
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
dangotesmummy:
you wey get heart who you Epp?

Anofia undecided tongue
[/s]
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
dangotesmummy:
now HE has my permission to go to police station tongue

Happy now? tongue

Ode tongue
[/s]
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
dangotesmummy:
Kontinu tongue grin

Ashewo grin

@ephi123 tongue
[/s]
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by ephi123(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
[s]
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ashewo 10kobo tongue grin

@ephi123 tongue
[/s]
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by dangotesmummy: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by eyinjuege: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
how about a case where you are asleep and your mum left you to get something outside the compound with gate slightly opened and no one around, and when you felt her absence you woke up and started looking for her on your own and through that got lost, who's fault is it

Still your mum's fault.
Children should never be left unattended at certain ages.
Never, for whatever reason.
She had the option of backing you and taking you out with her to get what she wanted to get outside.
What if someone saw the slightly opened gate, came in, saw a child alone and kidnapped you or did something more sinister to you?
What if you woke up thirsty when you did, and decided to get some water from a large basin/drum of water in the kitchen, and fell inside the drum and drowned because your guardian failed to provide adequate supervision?
What if in your case, you were never found again when you walked out, and you ended up in the hands of ritualists?
I understand its tough being a parent, but you just have to be extra vigilant. In some places, its a crime to leave children of certain ages alone at home, and such parents can lose the right to their children. In short, social services can take the children away, and the child will be raised by strangers
Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
@OP, has this kid's parents been found yet?

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by vchykp(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank you all for your concern, finally we found the mother of the child..

1 Like

Re: Child Found Wondering.. (pix) by vchykp(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
metalgear:
Any updates on this child?
The mother was later seen, she left the child in someones care when she wondered away..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.