Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia (2604 Views)

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by joseph6071: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
''I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She Has 4 Kids But Is Not A True Mother, How Can You Seat Back And Watch Other Mothers Children Die'' - Crown Peace Of Gambia
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBL8Cyc7Rrw

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by taylor88(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Truth

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by joseph6071: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by SaiNigeria: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crown peace has crossed the line and must be dealt with.....
In fact she's an IPOB member

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Her constant use of "My First Lady" though.

Woman, you're not Nigerian.

But still our military's use of excessive/disproportionate force is a concern

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Ninethmare: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
What south east governors should have done

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB's new recruit cheesy
They have abandoned their Turkish diplomat lol...
Even Shekau is someone's son... Spare No Terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
The truth must be spoken irrespective of whose ox is gored.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by greatiyk4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
She was relegated to the Kitchen or the OZA room...................

By the way, is she saddled with the responsibility of commanding the Army?
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by ZombieTAMER: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Crown peace has crossed the line and must be dealt with.....

In fact she's an IPOB member

yes
She is also corrupt

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Our military's use of excessive/disproportionate force is a concern

If other zombies can acknowledge this, nairaland would be a better place.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by WebSurfer(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
angry
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by PMWSpirit(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
So Gambia self don get mouth to sham naija.
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by ZombieTAMER: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I told you people about this fellow and his instability
See what is coming out from his brain

See the innocent school girl he is calling a terrorist sad
All because of her tribe

SMH

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I told you people about this fellow and his instability See what is coming out from his brain
See the innocent school girl he is calling a terrorist sad All because of her tribe
SMH
IPOB should stop using kids as baits like Hamas.
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by adadike281(f): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Aisha hands are tied jare. the cabals won't let her be, they are already on her neck.
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by BudeYahooCom: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
So no one told her that zoogerian muslims and their useful idiots and lackeys are cold-blooded.
Let her come here and read their comments even on this thread. She'll realise that zoogeria is devil's resting garden. It is cursed beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by gfat11: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
really
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by ZombieTAMER: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Get behind me

Heartless fellow
You only have a political life
Nothing more

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by deomelo: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
The useless woman is from a biafra like place in Senegal called Casamance.

Casamance is a forgotten and stateless province is Senegal. It's a collection of villages just like ipob villages in Nigeria begging for recognition.

The ignorant nuisance should worry more about her irrelevant village.

I don't even know what our first lady got to do with military operation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by AceRoot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Specifically on this matter of unarmed civilians dying in the hands of the army, YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A DARK SOUL.

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
We have an urgent need to fill the role of a Personal Assistant Requirements: Bsc/HND in any of the Social/Management Courses. 1-year relevant experience in Similar Role. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times. Must not be more than 26 years Old as of the date of Application. Must have Completed NYSC. Candidate must be resident in Porthacourt Skill Requirements:
 Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
 Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
 Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
 Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a Must.
 Good Market Research analysis.
 Meticulous attention to details.
 Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities work assignments with Zero error rate.
 Good problem solving skills.
 Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment. If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using PERSONAL ASSIATANT AS SUBJECT. Application ends on Wednesday 20th September 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by GreyLaw(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Get behind me

Heartless fellow
You only have a political life
Nothing more

He even lacks a political life. He's struggling for relevance and ends up sounding like a broken gong.

I used to take that guy to be rational. Now he sounds idiotic.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Amiano(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
The succide bomber frm Yola is in d oza room

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by DIKEnaWAR: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Her husband and his cabal are more ashamed of her. The suicide bomber form Yola.

She is more interested in fighting for power and money to buy designer outfits. B1tch is the most useless first lady since the time of Maryam Babangida(Turai is better than her biko). She stands for nothing but looting.
Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Flets: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You finally reduced yourself to an online hustler... such a shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by UduMgbo1: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
omenka:
This is how you lot constantly take the first shot. By saying "other zombies", you imply the mod is a zombie.

When they ban you, you run around screaming you are being targeted unjustly and play your superranuated victim card.

Seun, it is high time these kids are thoroughly checked and rules strictly enforced. They can't go around insulting the mods with reckless abandon. The other time, first time, I made an indirect comment as to a mod being sympathetic to ipob while constantly deleting my posts, I was banned for over two weeks for "disrespecting" a mod!

This member just called mynd44 a zombie. Isn't that a blatant violation of rules 2 and 20?

If they can't respect and observe the rules of the forum, let them be shown the door so we can at least have some decent engagements here.

Thanks.
[/s]
Shatap

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by UduMgbo1: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
Buhari should stop terrorizing the Igbos
and stop looking for other social media groups to scam grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by UduMgbo1: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]
just like you love deceiving yourself on the alter of patriotism

we know your motives

cc
Whynotthetruth

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ashamed Of Aisha Buhari, She's Not A True Mother" - Crown Peace Of Gambia by Victornezzar: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr man u are just after wat enters ur pocket

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ambode Allegedly Abscond From Arrest,spotted Somewhere Outside Nigeria / 10 Most Powerful People In Buhari’s Govt (2020) / Covid-19: Do You Agree With This Lady’s Opinion About Nigeria’s Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.