Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) (55125 Views)

How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Bank Customers Struggling With Security To Gain Entrance Into Bank Premises / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by ELPablochapo: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhaarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiii don finish dis country
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Juciano1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bank Staff no dey find this period funny at all o!

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Codes151(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
According to a reader!!!! Error 1

Related to MMM!!! Typical assumption!!!

Poor journalism in Nigeria is alarming! People sitting down in a bank!! Yet no concrete reason as to why. Oh my country!

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Vicolan: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hunmmm Wetin pesin no go see for 9ja self
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
U will collapse by January.
douchesnozzle:

MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure next year.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by gentlekeny(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
RoyalMail:
Recession ti take over...

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/drama-as-customers-refuse-to-bank.html

If mmm is not involved the matter won't be juicy ...right?

Ajayi, in Calabar yesterday n today most banks ATM n banking halls were not dispensing cash. Na MMM dey run the banks abi?

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure that would get next year.
You shouldn't tell them it is gone or maybe, they will laugh at your face by Jan 14th. Those Scammers may have a grand plan to come back in January, then more Suckers will throw in their money before their Grand final payout. They are riding SUVs now, there maybe a Grand plan of moving with Private Jets.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by WorldRichest: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fremancipation:
There is something about this picture and my intuition that makes me feel like a lot of these folks voted for buhari.

By the time Buhari wins the second term election in 2019, you will commit suicide.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by gurunlocker: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?

Lol... This zombie Chief in command don go use money do MMM, bubu no pay you ni? why you dey do money doubler?

5 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by tim1256(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!

And you'll think you have said something sensible now
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by iykenathan162(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure next year.

Bet with yr life never to wake up the next day of the day mmm will come bk if u are so such mmm has gone.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by wellmax(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Fremancipation:
There is something about this picture and my intuition that makes me feel like a lot of these folks voted for buhari.

And so? Better wake up and realise that the election has been concluded almost two years ago.
Grow up wailer.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Vicolan: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
madridguy:
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?

Tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by wellmax(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!

May God dash you some sense. 2017 will not meet you senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by CallMeNJay: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Banks freeze too?

#Issorite
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Maslow80: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
This happens during festive periods.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

...no mind them...those customers can go to the bank tomorrow friday ,and they will be paid...,,can MMM pay anyone tomorrow friday ?...obviously No....those people have their money well saved in the bank, but for those who put money on MMM can they say their money is well saved ? NO.....but MMM took a good step by freezing all mavro during the festive time, if not, MMM would have been dead and buried two weeks ago..,for now, Na faint MMM faint..e fit wake, e fit no wake

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

This year's queue especially this quarter is the worst I have ever experienced.You need to visit ATM stand to see things for yourself that some banks are putting limit to withdrawal.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by iykenathan162(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ferdinandu:
You shouldn't tell them it is gone or maybe, they will laugh at your face by Jan 14th. Those Scammers may have a grand plan to come back in January, then more Suckers will throw in their money before their Grand final payout. They are riding SUVs now, there maybe a Grand plan of moving with Private Jets.

Has anybody told u he or she paid any money to somebody in Russia so how do the money get to the pple u are talking about pls explain and what do they stand to gain if it crashes.

If u are saying it will come bk stand by it and if u are saying it will crash pls stand by it don't be confus

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by justicejay(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:
So what? My culture my pride

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by iamawara(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ibadan
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by bestspoke: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

You have spoken well jare.....they talk as if Bank have guilders gulping up innocent investors money with no guarantee or hope of getting their frozen Mav, back. It is becoming so irritating hoe greed is blinding people's mind.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by muffyt05: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Goat...as if Donald trump or Barack Obama will wear an Ankara or lace
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by douchesnozzle(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykenathan162:

Bet with yr life never to wake up the next day of the day mmm will come bk if u are so such mmm has gone.

Oga keep hoping o. I ll be here to open a special wailing thread for people like you. Your number one guider is moving around with body guard, he is using this period to give u guys hope while he perfects his plan to leave Naija u are here hoping for MMM to come back.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

So? what should they be wearing? scotish skirts and jump suits? It is their mode of dressing... be proud of where you come from and never be ashame to flaunt it!

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Deapexboy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Eco bank in university of port Harcourt had no money to pay customers they where waiting for much deposit before they can pay. UBA in uniport ( abuja) only two ATM was dispensing cash...fidelity was nothing to write home about...sterling bank ATM no pay today..theyy were not paying more than 150k in the banking hall..withdrawing money around the university environment is hell

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by tianshie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by iykenathan162(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol... This zombie Chief in command don go use money do MMM, bubu no pay you ni? why you dey do money doubler?

Mm has notin to do with dis ode! Pple have money on their account and should be allowed to withdraw their money. Did they go to the bank to beg?

3 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
op! I doubt if this has anything to do with MMM. All I can see in the picture are old men and women. does that mean that old people are the ones "doing Mmm?"

cc: madriguy
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by charleseee(f): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
goldbim:
Looks more like those women that comes to bank in groups to collect Grooming/empowerment money...they can so frustrate people's life ehnn..until they are attended to..I don't think it's because of xmas.That is how they roll!!
the men na women too

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by douchesnozzle(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
asuustrike2009:

This year's queue especially this quarter is the worst I have ever experienced.You need to visit ATM stand to see things for yourself that some banks are putting limit to withdrawal.

I experienced same yesterday in Ph. But in onitsha today as a market area, d 3 banks I visited were all paying. Places like onitsha Alaba, won't experience such cash crunch cos traders would always bring cash to the bank. My annoyance is some misguided ponzy investors trying to compare banks with MMM.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by iykenathan162(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
douchesnozzle:

Oga keep hoping o. I ll be here to open a special wailing thread for people like you. Your number one guider is moving around with body guard, he is using this period to give u guys hope while he perfects his plan to leave Naija u are here hoping for MMM to come back.

My money my risk, my cry my problem you pocknose yr headache

U don't have #1 on mmm yet u cry more than those that hv 1m. Leave mmm alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.