Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) (55116 Views)

How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Bank Customers Struggling With Security To Gain Entrance Into Bank Premises / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by VERDA: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2016
douchesnozzle:

Oga keep hoping o. I ll be here to open a special wailing thread for people like you. Your number one guider is moving around with body guard, he is using this period to give u guys hope while he perfects his plan to leave Naija u are here hoping for MMM to come back.

Its one thing to disagree with certain things and advice people not to do it,its another to be filled with so much hate thay you want people to suffer just to proof some point.Its really sad....really really sad.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by lazeal: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2016
emi14:

Education would have taught you manners. You're very careless with words. Why must you learn only dressing and language from India. Learn their technology also and compare it with your heritage. They only heritage you're to protect is attair...shame. Do you really understand the meaning of dunce? You might be educated as claimed but honestly not civilized.

You lack comprehension skills or have myopia and miss where I said "they teach in their local dialect"

What do we have here? The opposite.

I don't have your time anymore, dunce.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Mr quack journalist you should have conducted your research properly by asking the women their grievances and not bringing MMM into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Skookum(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!

SMH

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by AlphaT1(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2016
econity:

Keep in dreaming
Dream do come true you know.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by aewhydot: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?

but why MMM nor pay 50% too? e for make sense die, I should be jubilating now if dat was d case

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by vicese(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2016
douchesnozzle
MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure next year.

Mr. Man your foolishness don get PHD..... MMM confirmed to pay me yesterday, and my friend was paid 650K two days ago, your problem this that you hate when people make progress in life, poverty done baptize you....... beside, what about banks that has fold up with people hard earn money lost, what about Nigeria stock exchange were people lost their hard earn money. You are just too stupid for my liking, stop trying to be wise, your foolishness they smell...........

that is screen shoot of the money i pledged to provide help December 7th 2016, it has been confirm for withdrawal.....

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2016
RoyalMail:
Recession ti take over...

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/drama-as-customers-refuse-to-bank.html

Savannah Bank. Allied Bank. Afribank. You name it, all Nigerian banks are all fraud. From conniving at internal fraud such as stealing from customers accounts to liaising with armed robbers. . The so called stable banks ( ?fledgling) will eventually go under, the same way the dead ones did. Lesson : learn to invest long and short term.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by bobochem: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2016
my father was barred from withdrawing more than 50k at Skye bank in ikorodu
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Illiteracy is a big disease .. undecided

Oh shut it, I corrected you so accept it if you understand if not ask questions dummy.. Be it's simply semantics the usage of the word in the context you did was wrong.. it seems your IQ won't allow you get my point so I rest my case
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by progress69: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2016
madridguy:
You that said you don't know why MMM frozen mavro, hear this, yesterday in Port Harcourt ,Ecobank was not able to pay people complete but only 50% payment once you are withdrawing 100k upwards. People in Port Harcourt lamenting on that action.

MMM haters una see una life?

Guy, u better stop this. Defend ur ponzi scheme anyhow u like, but stop adding a touch of ignorance
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by phenomem(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubaa and traditional attire are like 5 and 6. They wear it even in government offices!

Yoruba people dey always represent their culture ni. You expect them to war suit and tie inside hot on Abi make Dem sell their culture like you probably sold your?

2 Likes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Mmadu111: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
douchesnozzle:

MMM guys should stop comparing banks with that stupid scheme. Bank didn't pay u cash doesn't mean it can't give you your money. A lots of bank are migrating customers to ADC. If you are refused cash at the counter kindly do a transfer via your app or ATM and see if the transaction won't be processed. MMM is gone for good and the earlier u guys get it the Less numbers of heart failure next year.
I can feel your heart failure comes same next year cos 3M keeps its word and transparent than you myopically think. Merry Xmas.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Oh shut it, I corrected you so accept it if you understand if not ask questions dummy.. Be it's simply semantics the usage of the word in the context you did was wrong.. it seems your IQ won't allow you get my point so I rest my case

Ignorance is a disease. .. undecided

That's why we have Google cool
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Egigwe: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm emoney2 and www.donation hub.net pays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cool

join us today @ www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 and get richer. WE HAVE 50 COMPUTER systems WITH TRAINED personels to do your CATCHING for you every 2 hours as it occurs.

call emoney2 on 08163683091 to join our whatsapp page when you register by using: emoney2 as your sponsor.

www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

this thing pays!!!

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Egigwe: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm emoney2 and www.donation hub.net pays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cool

join us today @ www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 and get richer. WE HAVE 50 COMPUTER systems WITH TRAINED personels to do your CATCHING for you every 2 hours as it occurs.

call emoney2 on 08163683091 to join our whatsapp page when you register by using: emoney2 as your sponsor.

www.donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

this thing pays!!!

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by 1stUnique(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Freedom2016:

simply because we are proud of our culture. grin
Freedom2016:

simply because we are proud of our culture.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
douchesnozzle:

Baba... even with first bank app... i was limited to only 20k transaction par day..

Bank can collapse if people come to withdraw their money almost at the same time.. banks also use money to do business..

Not that im comparing banks with mmm.. And dont call MMM a useless scheme.. baba.. forget it.. if u dont like mmm forget it.. stop talking about it becuase it is not ur headache..

Banks have collapsed many times.. no be today.. not even ur sleep is guaranteed..so nothing is guaranteed in life..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by airminem(f): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2016
My husbands shoes

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Claumy2(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
The worst set of people you can think of are those staff in First Bank Plc, Federal Secretariat, Ikoyi 2, Branch, Lagos.
I am sincerely thinking that someone or group of persons or all the staff in that branch are in collaboration in carrying out nefarious activities such as debiting people at random...

I am writing from my experience with them which is about 21 days old today.
I will certainly make it go viral after going to that very branch today...
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Please advice CBN governor to print money out.. Let called a spade a spade, people are having digital figures and can't see the real money. its not an MMM saga ,but a failure from governmental approach to cash follow.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Temmason(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Freedom2016:
And we are proud of it.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Freedom2016:

Osu you no make sense at all!

We have a culture and tradition worthy of being proud of and our hritages are our pride.
Wetin you osu got that is worthy of projecting for the world to see?!
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
douchesnozzle:

You can do transfer, but na online digits u go chop? At festive periods, pple mostly need their money in physical cash form.

Simply put, even banks can be overwhelmed by withdrawals. The festive period comes with lack of respect for money withdrawal especially in Nigeria. That's why MMM was never freezed in other neighboring countries, they aren't as crazed about Christmas Like we.

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by emi14: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
lazeal:

You lack comprehension skills or have myopia and miss where I said "they teach in their local dialect"

What do we have here? The opposite.

I don't have your time anymore, dunce.

That miserable family that produced uncultured misguided and cursed child like you who goes about misusing words against people shall be called dunce from generation of generation. All your offspring shall be labelled dunce since only you knows dunce. Devil.....just watch your life.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by kason(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin concern MMM with that is not paying it's customers.

BAD BELLE PEOPLE.

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by lazeal: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2017
emi14:

That miserable family that produced uncultured misguided and cursed child like you who goes about misusing words against people shall be called dunce from generation of generation. All your offspring shall be labelled dunce since only you knows dunce. Devil.....just watch your life.

Happy New Year.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by AlphaT1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
econity:

Keep on dreaming

MMM haters keep hating as you watch painfully as we smile to the banks. Hate till you die hating.... Abi na dream we still d dream?

1 Like

Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by econity(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
AlphaT1:

MMM haters keep hating as you watch painfully as we smile to the banks. Hate till you die hating.... Abi na dream we still d dream?

I can see you smiling.
Smile on.
So unfortunate your lot can't make to l use of common sense to know that there is no way out. There must be lists at every end of the road of any ponzi scheme.
Re: Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) by AlphaT1(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
econity:

I can see you smiling.
Smile on.
So unfortunate your lot can't make to l use of common sense to know that there is no way out. There must be lists at every end of the road of any ponzi scheme.

Lolz.....hear who is talking about common sense! I laugh in India. What do you know about ponzi scheme? By your 'common sense' mmm had crashed but here are we kicking stronger... I pity such a common sense..lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.