Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed (31604 Views)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Damilola and Segun's meeting is the kind of stuff epic love stories are made of.

The pretty bride-to-be, Damilola shared on her social media page their amazing love story of how she met her heartthrob, Segun inside an elevator at her office building: and  the rest, they say, is history... 

See below via bellanaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-who-met-inside-elevator-at.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by FutureSenator: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Cute couple.. . kiss

Yemsai when are we gonna grace the pages of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by yemsai(f): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2016
FutureSenator:
Cute couple.. . kiss

Yemsai when are we gonna grace the pages of nairaland
U dis guy..y u dey mention me up nd down gan sef? Wetin I buy for ur igba?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by madridguy(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Soonest me and Ngozi too go share our pre-Nikkah pictures. tongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by optional1(f): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2016
congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Flexherbal(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice !
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:34am On Dec 23, 2016
This is simple enough and certainly unlike the ubiquitous absurd ones by spotlight-craving adrenalin-junkies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Smellymouth: 1:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Pretty
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by bitchcrafts: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2016
So many special ways to meet the one, it happens... suddenly! Telemundo be right about that one part. Just that , there is nothing called happily ever after, just struggle continues cheesy

Irony is, I could say all these things behind a screen that shields you from a life that's so pale and raw, where wants ain't satiated less feel the need to share love we dont ourselves possess. The only word we understand here in this slum? Hustle! Grab one or two asses in the night club to ram overnight when the hormones wailings won't let you rest , numbing every feeling af affection over 2 to 3 sheaths of cumful cheesy ... A large percentage aint lucky the least

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by oswaggiee(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2016
where will their children now meeeet?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Tyviv(f): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ichommy(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely..............
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by titopius(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
she packet ooooo...beta ukwu... i wonder weda dat guy go gree leave dat ass go work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Elevator?? ...... Awwwww
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by PapiNigga: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
u mean met lyk dis...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Sandydayziz, "have you seen what i'm saw?" Let's make things happen. I know we can do it.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by SexyNairalander: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2016
booked
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Aniedi30(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
The met in Elevator there should be ready to give birth to Alligators..............................

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Kunleskey(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
met in ........so where am i going meet my own beautiful damsel...? lovely

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by ednut1(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
guess i need to stop looking at my shoes while in the elevator angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Its comfirmed grin this rash of pre wedding pictures on FP is pointing to the imminent marriage supper of the Lamb of God, to which you all are cordially invited.

This great occasion will take place on or before the 20th of January 2017.

Come one come all!!!
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Truckpusher(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
And me and Deejavuu yaf met here on nairaland thousand times yet she hasn't even proposed. angry
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by casttlebarbz(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
evrybody av a story
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by drnoel: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Damilola and Segun's meeting is the kind of stuff epic love stories are made of.

The pretty bride-to-be, Damilola shared on her social media page their amazing love story of how she met her heartthrob, Segun inside an elevator at her office building: and  the rest, they say, is history... 

See below via bellanaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-who-met-inside-elevator-at.html?m=1

Yep, but the first time u met him u gave him attitude. If he was the type that holds things to heart no be cry u fo they cry nau? Women change ur ways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Sandydayziz(f): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
SerialGist:
Sandydayziz, "have you seen what i'm saw?" Let's make things happen. I know we can do it.

I'd like to meet my dream man in a church, as a Christian cool

This could've been us... Buh m still too young cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by jejemanito: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
sad
Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Afam4eva(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
No be one place person go meet before?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmm! So if the guy didn't have a car to give her a lift, she probably won't have given him a chance. Money might not be able to buy love, but money sure creates a conducive environment for love to blossom.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by buffalowings: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2016
She's on my elevator

My elevator

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2016
MMM has really done well....

Imagine how many ladies that will get married in 6months ,if MMM can be sustained for just sometime.

MMM is a better prophet, than the fake clergymen promising ladies marriages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs To Show You Love Your Partner Too Much / Spanish Fly / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.