Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? (7688 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time? / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by lindq: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let's be honest, there's this feeling of intense jealousy and regret especially if you took him/her for granted while you both were together.

A friend of mine is currently having serious emotional trauma and it hasn't been easy convincing her to move on. They dated for over two years and she never really took the poor guy serious (she once told us he was there for her "hold body" when she was bored), you know he was really broke like hell then lol. Heard she came across the same guy in her new area where she and her family relocated to and she probably didn't expect was she saw. She's been crying ever since then lol it's really funny but I don't really understand why it is like that really.

Don't fake it, how do you feel when you see your ex bf or gf really successful, famous, more good looking and probably beyond your league?

For me it would hurt a lot though. But an ex is an ex anyway so.......
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
My ex is my best friend. I'd be thrilled for him.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Libo45: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
One may be tempted to be jealous, even envious. But the mature thing to do is to rejoice with him/her. Call him/her and share in the joy... Its the safe way.. No go die of high bp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by EniHolar(f): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life continues...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by GbovoLee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
thats another motivation for to bve successful too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by primcy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
It depends on what caused the break up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Sexxkillz: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
If you ever cry over an ex just because they have become successful, you're still a gold-digger. You never loved them when they had nothing, you still do not love them now. You have always been a gold digger and that's why you left when they had none you could dig. You only love the "sound of their success" and you are only crying because you have no access to their money.

Shame on you lot. You nitwits are the reasons why relationships look complicated.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by snipesdam(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you ever cry over an ex just because they have become successful, you're still a gold-digger. You never loved them when they had nothing, you still do not love them now. You have always been a gold digger and that's why you left when they had none you could dig. You only love the "sound of their success" and you are only crying because you have no access to their money.

Shame on you lot. You nitwits are the reasons why relationships look complicated.

Only babe with sense here. Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
I wouldn't feel anything cuz am not looking at no ex in the first place to notice anything.

Too busy working and bettering my own self. #notime.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by bitchcrafts: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
I'll reconnect need I need her aid... I'm an opportunist like that grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Sexxkillz: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
snipesdam:

Only babe with sense here. Thumbs up cool
Who is "babe'?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by dacblogger: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
tongue
Sexxkillz:
Who is "babe'?
lolz, u look like babe now ...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
I increase my momentum of hustlings and become more successful than herundecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Sexxkillz: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
dacblogger:
tongue
lolz, u look like babe now ...
He just has cataracts. . .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by eyinjuege: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Dazzall

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by ajokeade920: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ire Akari mehn...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by abdeiz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
primcy:
It depends on what caused the break up
you're gaddamn right

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
lindq:
Let's be honest, there's this feeling of intense jealousy and regret especially if you took him/her for granted while you both were together.

A friend of mine is currently having serious emotional trauma and it hasn't been easy convincing her to move on. They dated for over two years and she never really took the poor guy serious (she once told us he was there for her "hold body" when she was bored), you know he was really broke like hell then lol. Heard she came across the same guy in her new area where she and her family relocated to and she probably didn't expect was she saw. She's been crying ever since then lol it's really funny but I don't really understand why it is like that really.

Don't fake it, how do you feel when you see your ex bf or gf really successful, famous, more good looking and probably beyond your league?

For me it would hurt a lot though. But an ex is an ex anyway so.......

She never loved him in the first place..Never.. She still doesn't... If she did,she would have seen prospects..That being said,I'd feel normal and happy for him,but that doesn't mean Id want to have him back.. Hells nah!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by dillycool(f): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Harsh but so true.

Sexxkillz:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:

actually, i got a little jealous of my ex that is now an actress. Am I a gold digger also

I don't think it's all about being a gold digger, but more of just pure emotions.

however, as already stated, the mature thing to do is wish them well and don't let those emotions sway you to becoming overly jealous. Recognize the emotions as they surface and deal with them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Sexxkillz: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

actually, i got a little jealous of my ex that is now an actress. Am I a gold digger also

I don't think it's all about being a gold digger, but more of just pure emotions.

however, as already stated, the mature thing to do is wish them well and don't let those emotions sway you to becoming overly jealous. Recognize the emotions as they surface and deal with them.

You are only jealous of her success, which is superficial. . . You'll never be jealous of her new relationship with a guy that is more handsome than you are and treats her better than you ever did.

Would you? Don't answer.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am looking forward not backwards....who cares?? Life goes on!!! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You are only jealous of her success, which is superficial. . . You'll never be jealous of her new relationship with a guy that is more handsome than you are and treats her better than you ever did.

Would you? Don't answer.

more handsome debatable undecided

plus, as i said, it's all in the emotions and "jealousy is a weak emotion, you gotta overcome that" grin

aint doing too bad myself

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? by lindq: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jadeite:

She never loved him in the first place..Never.. She still doesn't... If she did,she would have seen prospects..That being said,I'd feel normal and happy for him,but that doesn't mean Id want to have him back.. Hells nah!

True but we are humans you know

(1) (Reply)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.