Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? (329 Views)

Am Hurt And Troubled / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
At some point in our lives, we all have experienced one form of hurt or the other; either as a result of heartbreak from a relationship, by losing someone dearest to us to death, by being abused, raped, rejected, or as a result of separation from siblings and parent due to divorce etc. And at that point, we feel so twisted up inside like the whole world has risen against us and we hope for the ground to open up and swallow us. Life becomes meaningless and we no longer see reasons to live. The place of love is replaced with fear, trust with betrayal, joy with anger, and forgiveness with vengeance. Deep down in the midst of all these, we feel these hurt are unique to us; that we’re the only ones having such experience, and our hearts begin to resound with endless questions of ‘why me?’’, ‘why would such a thing happen to me?’’, ‘why would God allow it?’’

It is very painful for instance, to have given yourself to someone without reservation; to have poured out your love upon him/her, and to have made yourself available to them, only for him to break your heart. You’ll feel betrayed and find it hard to trust or lose the tendency to trust. And say to yourself, ‘I’ll never open myself up again. No one will ever get another chance to hurt me like that again.’’ Likewise, the breakup of a home creates a tremendous amount of anxiety for children, as they face life with so much uncertainty of the future; they don’t know what it holds. Fear and anxiety creeps into their hearts which at a later stage gives way to anger and hostility.

Hurt is a hidden inner attitude that we carry around. It is the most excruciating.......

Follow the link to continue reading: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/hurts.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin am not clivking on that link ogbeni comman complete it

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hahahahah... DSS, Thanks for reading it at all.

Compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hurt And You Feel Like Giving Up? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jeymz:
Hahahahah... DSS, Thanks for reading it at all.

Compliment of the season.

same bro .... take care

(1) (Reply)

Which Music Do You Guys.. Like Most Between ...this Song / Berrys Birthday Party Slam / Yoruba/pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.