Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will (447 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating read what she said / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will by kabsedokenneth(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Love gone wrong! The man I met online has duped me of N500k

Everyone has problems in life. At times we cannot solve them on our own. That is why we publish the letters of our readers to get your help. You might have been in a similar situation. You may know the solution. Share your opinion with those, who really need it.

Here is the story our reader wants to share with us and get your opinions:

"I live in Gusau and work with Fidelity bank. I have no time for myself or anything else except for my job. I've lost countless boyfriends due to the nature of my job, it does not give me the space to be with my man romantically. After endless break ups I moved to the fast paced-culture of online dating.

I met this fascinating, humble and intriguing man online. He was like heaven on earth. A prime definition of decency. We moved from Facebook chat to Whatsapp and then calling on phone. He's always on phone with me. Little did I know that he had other foul plans. I must give it to him "his cards were neatly played out"

We fast became lovers, he spoke with my significant others, proposed to me on phone. Told him phone proposal won't work with me. He kept saying that his international Web business line won't allow him to be with me at the moment. Few days later he told me that he was traveling out of the country for business transactions. Which in his own terms was done.

He said he was in USA at that time. He called a few times too. After 2 days of him being away his daughter called me to tell me that her grandmother just fell from the stairs. She was screaming and crying on phone saying her grandmother is not saying anything that she was lying helplessly on the floor. So, I had to call my man who was away for business deal.
Re: Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will by Aniker(f): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Errm. . .
Re: Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will by ahahnow: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Girls How Long Will You Be Told To Stop Online Dating? Read Below Maybe You Will by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Following

(1) (Reply)

A Sunday Kind Of Love. {adult} / Special Heart Broken Quotes Found On Internet / What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.