Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) (7976 Views)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos) / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by fairlyusedbra: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
John my friend's friend senior cousin brother was a bad guy, so he knew that janet usually puts her money inside her bra and john needed money immediately, so he waited for janet to sleep off then he sneaked inside the room, but unknown to him, janet was half asleep as in one eyes half open, so she knew what he was up to, but she pretended while john opened her bra and started checking for money then janet rose from her bed and grab john with both hands and promise him that she will break his head if he does not tell her what he was looking for in her bra, so he said that he noticed that she usually puts her phone inside her bra, that he only wanted to check the time to know if church service time has reached, so she forgave and they did some praise and worship and some prayers and john left, janet is such a nice sister in the lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by dickhead01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
John my friend's friend senior cousin brother was a bad guy, so he knew that janet usually puts her money inside her bra and john needed money immediately, so he waited for janet to sleep off then he sneaked inside the room, but unknown to him, janet was half asleep as in one eyes half open, so she knew what he was up to, but she pretended while john opened her bra and started checking for money then janet rose from her bed and grab john with both hands and promise him that she will break his head if he does not tell her what he was looking for in her bra, so he said that he noticed that she usually puts her phone inside her bra, that he only wanted to check the time to know if church service time has reached, so she forgave and they did some praise and worship and some prayers and john left, janet is such a nice sister in the lord
stop smoking that sh¡T u just smoked

2 Likes

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yabaleft is that way bruh..

10 Likes

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yabaleft is that way bruh..
yaba right na the best place to be cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Smellymouth: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

yaba right na the best place to be cheesycheesycheesy

Correct man.. cheesy

You have said it all..

Everybody dey mad for this country bruh. grin
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by DrayZee: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
Nice!
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by MilesLamar(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol praise and worship
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
OP. One Question: What on planet Jupiter did you smoke?
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hehehe...

Comments above me have it all
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by alex81(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
ds got me laughing...
praise and worship n some prayers

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Kobicove(m): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2016
This what comes from smoking cheap weed grin
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2016
dickhead01:
stop smoking that sh¡T u just smoked

hahahahahaha
Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by bamirotola: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2016
So sad! It's missing! Go visit a prayer mountain bfor u enter new year oo

Re: She Knew What He was Upto, But She Pretended While He Opened Her Bra And(pics) by saraki2019(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.