Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. (7963 Views)

I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago / My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2019
Here

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
More

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2019
yet None of them are here
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Starboytwo(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2019
This is no damn proof, it's just you looking for a xenophobic girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by NLSavage: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2019
are you gay?

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by NLSavage: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
some are here , I know of two. others might view as guest.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2019
NLSavage:
some are here , I know of two. others might view as guest.
only seen one 2013....by the shape of his forehead i knew his country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by jieta: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Wow!!! Op i just like the way you chart with him

I hope to meet some South Africans someday but i don't like those ones here on nairaland
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:
So I got these friend requests on Facebook from two random South Africans nationalities, both were males.
One wants to be friend, the other one is a gay looking for a Nigerian guy to date, he doesn't mind the distance. These guys are interesting and lovable, I can say they were the most sane southys I ever came across, immediately i erased the hate I got for the country and it citizens. I can now say south Africa is a sane country thus there are many bad apples.

Pls overlook my grammatical error and typo but in the post and screenshots I'm going to upload, let's just enjoy the moment.
Are you gay? undecided
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Are you gay? undecided
no

Gay ke? Fvck not, I'm just the cute one.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
More

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Starboytwo:
This is no damn proof, it's just you looking for a xenophobic girlfriend

How?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by NLSavage: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
only seen one 2013....by the shape of his forehead i knew his country
smiley
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by cj4humanity: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
But if he's black, no one will know w he's a South African especially here in Lagos where everybody mind their traffic and hassle business
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Conner44: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmm op, Na from clap dem Dey enter dance oh.

Remember say Na 14 whole straight complete years ...

You no pursue woman to chat and while away time with Na men wey get kpak like you abi?

Okay oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
cj4humanity:
But if he's black, no one will know w he's a South African especially here in Lagos where everybody mind their traffic and hassle business
South Africans have this different kind of look

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lmao. Op claims not to be gay, but is trying so desperately to impress a gay southy with current affairs cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by naijadrivablog: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:

Na you no know.

Shelene, XhosaNostra, AKAWORLDWIDE, MPSA just to mention a few are Nairalanders.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by 2rez: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Honestly op, anybody wey talk say the convo no dey fascinating ehn, na owu go keel am. tongue Very very interesting something. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
Lmao. Op claims not to be gay, but is trying so desperately to impress a gay southy with current affairs cheesy cheesy

My dear, they were two different people, one is guy, one is not. Check their names.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
GeeJack:

South Africans have this different kind of look

Exactly! More like fulani's, you can always spot them.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Conner44:
Hmm op, Na from clap dem Dey enter dance oh.

Remember say Na 14 whole straight complete years ...

You no pursue woman to chat and while away time with Na men wey get kpak like you abi?

Okay oh

Baba I'm not a gay, I was just trying to be friendly at thesame time not to be judgement, gays are human like us.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=pepemendy post=82782406]

Exactly! More like fulani's, you can always spot them.[/

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Conner44: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:

Baba I'm not a gay, I was just trying to be friendly at thesame time not to be judgement, gays are human like us.

Yeah I agree gays are as human as can be but here in 9ja being gay is synonymous with being a murderer or armed robber.

So be careful about the type of human contact you make in this country

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:

Exactly! More like fulani's, you can always spot them.
Yeeah cuz fulanis have a descent of the arab race, they are basically dark skinned arabs
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Conner44:

Yeah I agree gays are as human as can be but here in 9ja being gay is synonymous with being a murderer or armed robber.

So be careful about the type of human contact you make in this country

Baba, the dude is in southy, he's harmless. Dude just like cute guys.
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
GeeJack:

Yeeah cuz fulanis have a descent of the arab race, they are basically dark skinned arabs

You dig
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
2rez:
Honestly op, anybody wey talk say the convo no dey fascinating ehn, na owu go keel am. tongue Very very interesting something. grin

Asin this people are so obessed with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:

You dig
yeah lol but i dont get why south Africans look different what descent are they?
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by pepemendy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
GeeJack:
yeah lol but i dont get why south Africans look different what descent are they?

I have no clue bro
Re: South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
pepemendy:

My dear, they were two different people, one is guy, one is not. Check their names.
The one he was trying to Impress with current affairs is the gay guy...go n check tongue

You are even the OP. Only you stated in your initial post that they are both males, so what are you saying bayi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / This man fork cultist wife see what they do him - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.