Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41244 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Successjoy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
brotherley, ur head is there.
Joe the best thing you can DO for her is to say your mind. I don't buy the idea of you using her for sex. If you love then let her just go. Success is the best revenge not using her as sex mmachine. I experienced this while in school last year. This guy used me for food, exam, assignments while I was foolishly in love. Later I ggot to know the truth. But thank God I refuse sex no matter how much he pressured me. I would have been miserable after we brokeup. Rght now i am doing my best to achieve my dreams. Just let her go then work hard to be successful. Forget about sex machine revenge. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by kaaluv(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bro! I feel for u & i feel ur pains. Pray about it & do the right thing. God help u. Compliments.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by goodnews777: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why not wait until you get the STD you are waiting for.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Successjoy:
Joe the best thing you can DO for her is to say your mind. I don't buy the idea of you using her for sex. If you love then let her just go. Success is the best revenge not using her as sex mmachine. I experienced this while in school last year. This guy used me for food, exam, assignments while I was foolishly in love. Later I ggot to know the truth. But thank God I refuse sex no matter how much he pressured me. I would have been miserable after we brokeup. Rght now i am doing my best to achieve my dreams. Just let her go then work hard to be successful. Forget about sex machine revenge. Thanks
thanks alot, she just called me and i asked her if she is still faithful to me, she told me why ask all these questions that she is more than faithful to me anytime anyday. thanks for your advice dear
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by obataokenwa(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
I did exactly that in my days in school. we lived together and the main guy knows me as brother to her. today they are married with two kids and I've moved on.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
I did exactly that in my days in school. we lived together and the main guy knows me as brother to her. today they are married with two kids and I've moved on.
aww so sorry about that, that is the same mistake i don't want to make hence my making up my mind to hit and run, not allowing myself to get attached to her again
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Greenbullet(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro you just hit the nail on the head, i had that same thought too. the thing is that i have my reason for not ending the relationship now coz i do get alots of benefits from her in school financially, we virtually stay together in school, we'll be graduating next year, i think after that, i cut her off from my life. the most painful part is that i love her
fuckkk the Bleep outta her ,play along,dump her ass.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by mbtosin(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
she doesn't love you like the two of them bro. she is probably after their money too. its a good idea to back off. she will come back if she truly loves you
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by gidimasters(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
You can't blame her for not wanting to put all her eggs in one basket, are you ready to put a ring on it soonest?, that's the only way to secure her as your own

Lol... After several and severe f++King abi? Ring ko, Basket ni
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
gidimasters:

Lol... After several and severe f++King abi? Ring ko, Basket ni
the truth is you don't own a woman until you pay her bride price, and if you want her to put all her eggs in your basket and become a ride or die chick to you, then it's up to you to earn it,I don't blame women who decide not to put all their eggs in one basket cos she has a lot more to loose should the relationship go south, don't tell me you are one of those virgin advocates?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
bezimo:
Some folks would say she is playing home and away match.lol

I rebuke that dumb spirit of muguness from you, better starting looking for another girl, because you are in state of "awaiting discharge".

She has the gut to call an ex in your presence, your mugginess deserve award.
Mugu man of the year.hahaha.
lolz am not the mugu in this case, it's the ghana guy that is the mugu, she collect this money for the both of us to spend especially for this xmas outing that we planned to attend.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by obataokenwa(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
aww so sorry about that, that is the same mistake i don't want to make hence my making up my mind to hit and run, not allowing myself to get attached to her again
bro life in school and after school are never the same. enjoy school runs with focus on ur result more and who Knows God's plan for u after. For now, Love dey shack u and school love is characterised more with jealousy and presently u will be a monitoring spirit on her.... one of the signs that you're not yet matured for marriage.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
bro life in school and after school are never the same. enjoy school runs with focus on ur result more and who Knows God's plan for u after. For now, Love dey shack u and school love is characterised more with jealousy and presently u will be a monitoring spirit on her.... one of the signs that you're not yet matured for marriage.
thanks bro for this your wonderful advice, you are the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Emma5097: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ximenez:
it's so annoying undecided, can't she work out something on her own? Must her future depend on guys? If it's so then she's likely to fail or have a bleak future.

Mtchewwwwww. Lack of experience.

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by scachy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bro they are not "previous boyfriends" as u addressed them, she never broke up with any of them just that they left in search of greener pastures elsewhere. U r only smacking on the gal cos they r not around. N mind u that once any of them shows up tomorrow with some good cash n marriage proposal, she ll run away from u faster than Usain Bolt. So better look for another sustainable love transport that ll save u from hrt failure due to uncertainties. And focus on making money dude, who talks about love without money in Nigeria of 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
Dnt dump her,secure another serious relationshp with another gal and gradually divert ur luv to ur new gal,let break up by herself whn she notices that u no longer care abt her.
That is how to treat girls like that

Smart pal

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by soulhighman(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin
grin minimising the risk.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by adajoe555: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
she don't deserve you at all .. just run for your life
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by superemmy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
This same thing wey you suggest na wetin make one bae chuk her bobo for neck last week. Op you're on your own if you try am ooo undecided

LorDBolton:

I think u should delete their numz off her phone(s)

Delete every pic of them from her SM to her phone

Destroy every pic of them in her crib(hard copies)

After doing that her reaction will determine whether or not u should break up with her
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blurr(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Duchess500(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol@bolded.
Olivia where have you been? Thought
I was even going to see you when we resumed? Well, happy xmas grin
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by LorDBolton(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
superemmy:
This same thing wey you suggest na wetin make one bae chuk her bobo for neck last week. Op you're on your own if you try am ooo undecided

I know. grin

If she stab the guy then she still love dem ex's na

If she no stab am then she love the OP so he can continue the relationship.

Abi na bad advice I give am??
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bublin(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2016
You are bleeping a girl in her parent house...nawa for yu ooooo, After yu go say something dey pursue yu for dream
Ralphjoe:
the worst part is that she tells me everything that goes on between them as i am nt around, she told me that he took her out, they went to market together. Her parents are aware of what is going on because they know me very well, infact i slept at their house for four days, from monday to friday, i left there yesterday. we(she and i) sleeps in her room together althrough out my time there and we made love right there in her parent house for two days.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by DrogoG(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.

How could you be this dumb?

She told you she hasn't ended her relationship with the other guys and you still kept her!
You saw her love message to one of the guys and you still believe her lie about "loving you more"!

Then why were you surprised to see one of the guys visit her? Don't you think she's a cheater and she's playing you guys? I'm sure she tells three of you that she loves you all.

Dumb her a*ss NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by mykel25(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

I think u should delete their numz off her phone(s)

Delete every pic of them from her SM to her phone

Destroy every pic of them in her crib(hard copies)

After doing that her reaction will determine whether or not u should break up with her

childish advice..... if m a girl n u try that with me I ll lock ur dk in during x.... oloshi
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by ohil: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Pls, try and go for HIV, Hypatitis A & B test. The give your life to God, within 6 months God will give someone in the same frequency with you. Her phone book is already filled, no vacancy for, so why wasting you time with her.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Getintouch2004(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
wow wow wow! am so overwhelmed by ur advise, i love nairaland, u guys here are the best, i sight all of u guys, you guys are the best.

@"wow wow wow", are you an ambulance
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by LorDBolton(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
mykel25:

childish advice..... if m a girl n u try that with me I ll lock ur dk in during x.... oloshi

Someone else got the scope behind my advice, scroll further n you'd see it.

You're 25years old n you dating a girl that can 'lock your deek' if u muz?

Well u got another 25years b4 it's too late 4 u to receive sense sha.

Don't still be a fool by then...
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by cybriz82(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Tenkobos:
Get the best of her punna before they return and move on.

1 of dem dn already return....ehya too bad.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by cybriz82(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
wow wow wow! am so overwhelmed by ur advise, i love nairaland, u guys here are the best, i sight all of u guys, you guys are the best.

dey here dey do wow wow wow like ambulance....den go back home n withdraw all ur money in d bnk trying to pls her so she cn forget abt d 2guys...for ur mind u are nw formin boss wow wow....
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Mr2kay2: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
the worst part is that she tells me everything that goes on between them as i am nt around, she told me that he took her out, they went to market together. Her parents are aware of what is going on because they know me very well, infact i slept at their house for four days, from monday to friday, i left there yesterday. we(she and i) sleeps in her room together althrough out my time there and we made love right there in her parent house for two days.
you are the boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.