Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41245 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
@lalasticlala, please help me take this topic to fp, i need more advice from good nairalanders
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:
For your own sake,its best you end the whole thing entirely, i mean you both are in the same department which in almost 99.9% of the time doesn't work out talk more of all the other baggage she's carrying around, end it now and start all over, you deserve to be the one and only option of your partner not just some stop gap or a rebound.
bro thanks for that, the most important thing in my life now is to make it and not woman issues, i am an orphan so i have to work towards achieving something in life. But if i later found a girl that will love me for me, why not, but for now it's not a priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by stan241(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro thanks for that, the most important thing in my life now is to make it and not woman issues, i am an orphan so i have to work towards achieving something in life. But if i later found a girl that will love me for me, why not, but for now it's not a priority.

I get you man, in the long run you'd be better off for it to be honest, i like to believe that there is someone out there for everyone so just focus on yourself for now, you'd be surprised how all these things usually turn out in the end, your woman is out there and you'd come across her when the time is right.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
stan241:

I get you man, in the long run you'd be better off for it to be honest, i like to believe that there is someone out there for everyone so just focus on yourself for now, you'd be surprised how all these things usually turn out in the end, your woman is out there and you'd come across her when the time is right.
thanks boss, i appreciate that
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Masterclass32: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
There's no way she's going to give you her 100%. She has two other guys (that she really loves) on stand-by. Talking to them in your presence means you are not her number one. She doesn't repsect you that much. YOU ARE DISPOSABLE. She's flexing with you ''on the interim'' as these other guys are not around.

Apologizing to you means nothing. I bet you she speaks to them behind your back. You'll keep hurting yourself. I've seen this countless times. And any relationship where you are not sure of your place, always worried your partner may disappear any minute is toxic, and should be discontinued asap. Its easier said than done, though. But stay longer and you'll start second-guessing urself and watch your self-esteem begin to crash.

Unless you are in it for the sex, no strings attached, then no wahala. But, If you want something deeper, u might have to look elsewhere.

If you can - just go.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Goldenheart(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
cry

Most women are liars.....

I still stand on that. angry

5 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Genea(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahaga sharp bar, trying to get her own iPhone 7 from these three magas... Op she is securing her future ooo
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by goingape1: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.
you need beatings!
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
You are not serious! You cannot see that you are nothing but Mr While Up Time .....You are not even the side men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Dinocarex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
You are the back-Up plan. It is so crystal clear.
In case any of the two guys didnt work out. She will fall back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
You can't blame her for not wanting to put all her eggs in one basket, are you ready to put a ring on it soonest?, that's the only way to secure her as your own

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by teebillz: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Continue fuccking her. Infact,intensify fucking her.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Masterclass32:
There's no way she's going to give you her 100%. She has two other guys (that she really loves) on stand-by. Talking to them in your presence means you are not her number one. She doesn't repsect you that much. YOU ARE DISPOSABLE. She's flexing with you ''on the interim'' as these other guys are not around.

Apologizing to you means nothing. I bet you she speaks to them behind your back. You'll keep hurting yourself. I've seen this countless times. And any relationship where you are not sure of your place, always worried your partner may disappear any minute is toxic, and should be discontinued asap. Its easier said than done, though. But stay longer and you'll start second-guessing urself and watch your self-esteem begin to crash.

Unless you are in it for the sex, no strings attached, then no wahala. But, If you want something deeper, u might have to look elsewhere.

If you can - just go.
my brother, ur analysis made me speechless, why haven't i reason like this before, i wanted to take the relationship serious before but now itz going to be for the sex. thanks for ur candid advice bro, more money to ur bank account bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol, Baba Even James 4 Madrid Better Pass You. Ur Bench No b Here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Opakan2: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Campus love or whatever you wish to call it don't last.. once you're out, it becomes mavro coin, anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by orjikuramo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
What is wrong with u, are u a primary school boy, she is using you to do fill in the gap, should in case the other guy gets a new babe. Better get another that will love n respect u

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by itunity007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pierocash:
Dnt dump her,secure another serious relationshp with another gal and gradually divert ur luv to ur new gal,let break up by herself whn she notices that u no longer care abt her.
That is how to treat girls like that
guy I swear u talk my mind DAT d best he can do........don't dump her,just look 4 another girl DAT can love u all for herself and gradually................
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by wintersnow(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin

Why ona dey like this Maka why
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by cricifixo: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bros as long as she dey give u kpekus and money just stick to her like a parasite to its host

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Mavro: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opakan2:
Campus love or whatever you wish to call it don't last.. once you're out, it becomes mavro coin, anything can happen
What did i do to you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by tcheezy: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
[tell your self the truth, you dont even love this girl, you are in that relationship because your are broke, you are the one cheating her, you Bleep and at the time take her money.quote author=Ralphjoe post=52225790] am already attached to her but i believe i can leave her at any moment without blinking an eyelid, the day i saw the message on her phone that she love her boyfriend in ghana, i cried and cried like a baby, thatz the day i stopped getting attached to her.[/quote]
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
She's a player using u as a gbewudani!
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Harinholar(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
U met her on fb but u are actually frm d same school and same Dept....hummm.....

God wll give u wisdom....

11 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bobbybrains(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Make I ask the guy one simple question ❓

Where yu think sae the girl the get money to empower yu?

Parents? Or Italy? Or Ghana? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blessograo(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please move on, you just there to keep her company and you the last option.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
cricifixo:
Bros as long as she dey give u kpekus and money just stick to her like a parasite to its host
my real chairman, na true talk u yarn so, i go chin gum her for those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department.
...Dude forget about her and work towards coming out of school with good grades...school relationships rarely end in marriage..she's dating you out of convenience..you're broke and can't afford to take care of a girl while your parents are struggling to pay your fees...save your scarce resources both financial and emotional for your academics cos that's what's up right now....trust me,she's not worth it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
tcheezy:
[tell your self the truth, you dont even love this girl, you are in that relationship because your are broke, you are the one cheating her, you Bleep and at the time take her money.quote author=Ralphjoe post=52225790] am already attached to her but i believe i can leave her at any moment without blinking an eyelid, the day i saw the message on her phone that she love her boyfriend in ghana, i cried and cried like a baby, thatz the day i stopped getting attached to her.
bro i so much love this girl, the day the whole thing became crystal clear to me was the day i checked her whatsapp me where she confess to still love the guy, that was the day my love reduced for her drastically. right now i still love her but i don't want to be broken hearted.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by blackaxe78: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
2,6,8,12 and even 16 can play the game

No problem...keep chopping her till u re done...No chase am o...bang the "V" out of her Vagina

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by molaz: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
May guy run fr ya lyf..'love u d most' mai prick
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.
Assistant boyfriend, that's what u are dear. I seriously detest people playing with one's emotions. Anyway, you'll still love again.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:
2,6,8,12 and even 16 can play the game

No problem...keep chopping her till u re done...No chase am o...bang the "V" out of her Vagina
brotherley, ur head is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Girls, Keep Your Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.