Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Should I Continue With The Luv: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With The Luv: (714 Views)

Poll: Is this luv or trouble

Quit: 0% (0 votes)
Continue: 80% (4 votes)
Look for another girl: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With The Luv: by Kechukwu: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2009
I am in luv with a girl. I hav made my intentions clear to her. She said that she is not really ready for a committed relationship now but I should just chill. We became close friends and act like lovers though we are just friends (in-luv-wit each other).

She has gone back to skool now and I hav started receiving distress calls from an anonymous caller threatening fire and brimstone. I so much luv this girl and I dnt want to loose her.

Pls advice needed.
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by girllygal(f): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
i can only advise u talk to the gal to know wats up then u can decide wat to do next. Cheers
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by Flashfast1: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
See this boy o.
You wan die for woman abi?
kai I no know say guys like you still dey this our small world o.
Make you dey there dey dull yourself.
If you are wise take this advise: Get her out of your system b4 you make HAD I KNOW your national anthem and pledge.
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by Kechukwu: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
i luv this chic am talking abt here. Her name is JOY and and i dnt think i can find much joy in Lagos frm any gal now. Dnt mind me when you are in luv u act like a fool. Right now am a BIG FOOL. Luv dey shark me,
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by Flashfast1: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
Kechukwu:

i luv this chic am talking abt here. Her name is JOY and and i dnt think i can find much joy in Lagos frm any gal now. Dnt mind me when you are in luv u act like a fool. Right now am a BIG FOOL. Luv dey shark me,

I understand your point, but just dont let love cloud your reasoning. Be CAREFUL my brother.
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by candyshore: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
persist it might be trial but be very careful too o
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by BeautfulB(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
go ahead with her if really u love her but open ur eyes and keep ur ears on ground
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by walestar2(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
You know dey hear old man proverb wey say "person wey die because of woman, na 1000 women go split on his burial ground and also open toto piss for his burial ground when him die" Abeg no die because of woman because your ghost go begin regret when dem woman begin piss for your burial groud
Re: Should I Continue With The Luv: by Flashfast1: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
@wale.star
Chai, this guy na where you hear that proverb. shocked shocked
@kechukwu
So if you no want the thing wen Wale.star talk to happen, make you think twice o. Or come to think of am self, you might enjoy am - so go for it grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Ogbonaya / What Would You Do? / Friends & Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.