Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (43279 Views)

Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Mypeople2(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2016
You people have started again.But wait o ,is it that those doing this cannot ask a grown up lady out ? Just imagine the age of the girl , 13! God abeg oo
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by persius555(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Can't the man wait till she is eighteen

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Coolgent(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin concern me, No be his daughter?
He loves her morethan us so non of my business
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by kareemkamil(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Wahlahi, some of this Hausa people are Oloriburuku somebody, they swell for una for child Abuse. Amunibuni Eran Ibiye.
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by guychidile: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2016
na waoo, may I ask, is it the way Muslims are practiced in northern Nigeria, that same Muslims practiced in Saudi Arabia.,and other Arabic nations, because hardly you hear ugly news from them., but in Nigeria, hmmm, wahala wahala.
even in western Nigeria, you hardly hear any ugly incidents there. I just ask..?
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by mira4u: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Report to the emir who also married an under age?

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2016
And when the child gets VVF, he will abandon her and search for the fifth wife /victim. I can see the conflict between Religion and Enlightenment among the Literated members of this religion.

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by brownhawk: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2016
this is sick. very

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by brownhawk: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Kowor:
If someone suggests western education now, they'll be shouting haram. My christmas gift is for these type of people to recieve complete sense.
western education in all sphere can corrupt are u aware?
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Aburumah75: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2016
obamd:
These things happen with the uneducated ones who have tens of children and always looking for people to push them to.
THeY marry them off too quickly.

Technically, it's a man's world up north.
yes they prefer marrying them off at a young age than allowing them have sex at age 10 on the streets of Aba!
or rather have them sell their pregnancies at the flourishing baby factories of...........
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Kowor(f): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2016
brownhawk:
western education in all sphere can corrupt are u aware?
That is where learned parents come in to imbibe the culture in the lives of the children.
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by brownhawk: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Kowor:

That is where learned parents come in to imbibe the culture in the lives of the children.
good point. I thought u was were going to blindly defend western education
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Codes151(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Back minded person n tribe
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
niggi4life:

Barman, abeg gimmie one Star for the real road abeg o!!!!
grin grin

My day was almost sad until this..... Tell the barman you're having another one for the most realistic road after this one, I'll pay.

Merry Christmas....

1 Like

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Henon: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Northern Muslims and underage pussyy are like akara and bread. The completement each other.
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Islam forbids marrying a woman off without her consent. They should take this matter to the sharia court and educate the father on her rights. He can even lose custody if he remains adamant. The prospective suitor should also be sensitized to the fact that his marriage would be invalid if he goes ahead.

https://islamqa.info/en/163990
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by zionmade(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Aburumah75:

yes they prefer marrying them off at a young age than allowing them have sex at age 10 on the streets of Aba!
or rather have them sell their pregnancies at the flourishing baby factories of...........
I had a colleague dat served in sokoto dat slept with almost all his female students.he even got one pregnant. go to mami and see prostitutes on hijab and burka. Adultery everywhere. u must have d heart of an animal to think dat a young girl who shud be in school shud be bundled to d house of an old man who will be raping her every night

how on earth did westerners bring phone to ur desertous land without also bring common sense to u guys. even thinking of a 50yr old dirty awusa man will make me want to vomit.
The daughters of the auditor general of kano and sokoto state will soon be flying abroad to complete their studies dnt they read ur goat-eaten koran. or are u so poverty stricken dat u cant think.

Lord lugard if u know how u brought me here come and go and comot me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by walosky(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2016
These uncircumcised zombies destroying /erupting children cervices since 560 BM(Before birth of Muhammed)
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by buJu234: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
but why are u guys attacking him na...

one must try to imitate his religious founder na..

after all bros Mohlud married a 9yrs old na... babe ashia na..

go to islamic countries; marrying under 12yrs old girls is not a sin.

its their religion whether u accept it or not.
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Aburumah75: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
zionmade:

I had a colleague dat served in sokoto dat slept with almost all his female students.he even got one pregnant. go to mami and see prostitutes on hijab and burka. Adultery everywhere. u must have d heart of an animal to think dat a young girl who shud be in school shud be bundled to d house of an old man who will be raping her every night

how on earth did westerners bring phone to ur desertous land without also bring common sense to u guys. even thinking of a 50yr old dirty awusa man will make me want to vomit.
The daughters of the auditor general of kano and sokoto state will soon be flying abroad to complete their studies dnt they read ur goat-eaten koran. or are u so poverty stricken dat u cant think.

Lord lugard if u know how u brought me here come and go and comot me ooo
Mr educated and enlightened fellow
I won't stoop so low to your level. things like that happen everywhere and I am sure if you really know and understand the bible you will never abuse the Quran.
Mr educated, every word or phrase you use in abusing another tribe or religion can be used to abuse yours.
Mr richman, show us what you got. since you are educated, let us compare certificates and see. if you are a true son of your father let us post our qualifications here on NL for the world to see. I am not the cause of your frustrations and I did not deported you from Thailand for 419!
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by sirvibes: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is very bad because, but is only God that can help all the northern about marriage of a thing.

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by zionmade(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aburumah75:

Mr educated and enlightened fellow
I won't stoop so low to your level. things like that happen everywhere and I am sure if you really know and understand the bible you will never abuse the Quran.
Mr educated, every word or phrase you use in abusing another tribe or religion can be used to abuse yours.
Mr richman, show us what you got. since you are educated, let us compare certificates and see. if you are a true son of your father let us post our qualifications here on NL for the world to see. I am not the cause of your frustrations and I did not deported you from Thailand for 419!
I don't know wen a northerner wud start challenging a southerner in education matter. abeg go home and recite ur koran. u want to show me a certificate dan wasnt able to reset ur brain to know wat is child abuse. imagine a grandpa pounding a 13yr old kid. get out of here. u guys are so barbaric.

u wan come here come show me certificate

2 Likes

Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by ephi123(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
What a shame. Very shameful act / culture. Northerners need to get educated, enough of this backwardness, haba! 13 years, utterly disgusting
Re: Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano by Olakunle007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
ChukaLupin:

what of boy child marriage?
cheesy

Lols. Do we have that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / Hubby Won't Talk To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.