Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online (10221 Views)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
happy boxing day
same to you luv smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
KingTom:
same to you luv smiley
you didn't call me to wish me merry xmas..
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
KingTom:
same to you luv smiley
Onye eze dalu ooo.
Happy new year in advance.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
Don't worry he will call you when it get to ur turn.
Many are ahead of you.
Ok?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by ireneony(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
chisco82:

Don't worry he will call you when it get to ur turn.
Many are ahead of you.
Ok?
hahaha grin you are funny..
By the way i was joking. Cos we know ourselves
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
I didn't? shocked I'm calling you right now shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
chisco82:

Onye eze dalu ooo.
Eze Ndi importers na exporters. Same to you sir grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingTom:
Eze Ndi importers na exporters. Same to you sir grin
Ibiakwa, save me oo...
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ireneony:
hahaha grin you are funny..
By the way i was joking. Cos we know ourselves
I know naa was joking too. Can't know both of u better than u guyz do grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by dacovajnr: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
labakeJ:
Aii
hope you got my DM?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Joe171(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
littlewonders:
Tuface is more handsome in that poster than the airtel banner.

I wonder the work of origin there.
Not airtel banner, it's Camparri and 2baba you're seeing
Re: What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2016
I see something that has pyramidic shape

hippopothamus toe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.