Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi (22806 Views)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / 2019 Election: Igbos Give Buhari Tough Condition, Want Vice President / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by charleff512(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
sankky:
Which of the Gods? Is it Allah, the God that he worships or the Christian God which he doesn't believe in?
And if I dare ask, WHICH GREAT COUNTRY WAS BUILT WITH PRAYERS AND FAITH INSTEAD OF VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND HARD WORK?

America:In God we trust!
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
AprilSmallWoman:

I knew this will come online pretty soon and it has, I sat in church smiling because I know some people will add sugar, salt and pepper, they just did and you're taking it the other way.if you don't pray how do you plan. world people ti de. bless you. merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Ma'am smiley
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by lakesider2006(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FAKE MEN OF GOD .......
hmmnnn may God forgive of ur misdeed

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
kassy777:
Highly standard question there. Does Buhari with his spear face even agree that there is God much more believing in him. We all know a typical Fulani man like Buhari believes in Alah hence he is Muslem. Across the world, Muslem are lovers of themselves alone. No another religions ever satisfies Buhari being a Fulani man, yet the paster is praying to God for some one who does not even think of God. mitcheeeew.
Are you a Ghanaian or your auto correct in your phone is mid spelling some words like me. Just curious anyway and mean no harm

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by 1stdammy: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Onyemadonald:
Man of God. but tell your female members to stop wearing big big extra large skirt.
Wetin concern you with em skirt, nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by 1stdammy: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FAKE MEN OF GOD .......
Like seriously!!?? Are you for real

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by sarrki(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
1stdammy:
Like seriously!!?? Are you for real

That's the signs of a wailer
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
sankky:
Which of the Gods? Is it Allah, the God that he worships or the Christian God which he doesn't believe in?
And if I dare ask, WHICH GREAT COUNTRY WAS BUILT WITH PRAYERS AND FAITH INSTEAD OF VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND HARD WORK?

The man of God did not make any reference to Your President. There are some things you just keep to yourself.

just passing by.

sorry, no offence.

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Tiffbuxas: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
them don dry talk again o..... the once wen they dry predict since 2014 no one don happen o.
as them disgrace TB shebi é don quiet. I foresee more pastors silenced with their bole and beans predictions.

until naija put religion out of politics we will never get it right. pastors face ur church feed your followers they are starving both spiritually and physically FEED dem.
and stay of the political sphere. cuz una God no support this world's govt
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by juman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
APC is better as opposition party.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by IPOB123london: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
now do you see the reason these afonjas 419 pastors cannot be left alone to carry on brainwashing our people; african people have a long way to go

Hello Kumuyi you are not welcome in Biafran Land

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by rhektor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Have I ever presented religion as a solution?
What school produced you?

This shows how unthinkable you are, I asked if you have ever provided any solution to the problems on ground that is not religion based but you take it as if I wanted you to provide a religious solution. With that ill thinking you asked which school produced me. I don't need any school to be relevant it is a low thinking dude like you that need to hang on to the name of a school to boost your relevance. Next time try very well to understand the context before responding. Don't come here and display stupidity
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
rhektor:

This shows how unthinkable you are, I asked if you have ever provided any solution to the problems on ground that is not religion based but you take it as if I wanted you to provide a religious solution. With that ill thinking you asked which school produced me. I don't need any school to be relevant it is a low thinking dude like you that need to hang on to the name of a school to boost your relevance. Next time try very well to understand the context before responding. Don't come here and display stupidity
You used "unthinkable" in the wrong context, you really need a School grin
And back to your question, I have provided many solutions.
Now go to School smiley
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by rhektor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

You used "unthinkable" in the wrong context, you really need a School grin
And back to your question, I have provided many solutions.
Now go to School smiley

You have have provided many solutions in your state of mind. Your case dey yaba left hand side.
grin grin grin
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
rhektor:

You have have provided many solutions in your state of mind. Your case dey yaba left hand side.
grin grin grin
School beckons bro smiley
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by rhektor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

School beckons bro smiley

I don't know how many times you needed to be told that that thing you enjoy smoking isn't good for health?
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
rhektor:

I don't know how many times you needed to be told that that thing you enjoy smoking isn't good for health?
Oga carry your oversized shirt and trouser out of my mentions grin
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by EniJoe: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Amen
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by rhektor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Oga carry your oversized shirt and trouser out of my mentions grin

Now the pain is getting hold of you in terrible manner. Just pour cold water on the hurt please.
Biko

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Really? Rubbish! I thought buhari already have the solutions before campaigning. $1=1:naira grin
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Chimdiebere(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
how will God help Nigeria when he himself didn't create it? This is Makokoson!
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Francischuxx(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
I can't remember reading in the post that PST. Kumuyi went to the politicians...
Rather the politicians went to him.
This is exactly what should be going on in this country of ours...
Prophets should stop going to the kings but rather let the kings come and enquire from the prophets.
I don't know why some of our prophets are just different. Even in the bible, priests are the next after God followed by the king and his Prince...
The prophet can only go to the king if he is being commanded to and it should not be broadcasted in the medias.
hammerT:
Kumuyi leave Buhari and feed God sheeps.

Y are all the pastors also politicians.

Give to caesar that which belongs to caesar and give to God that which belongs to God.

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by four4: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Thank God this one foreseen good thing unlike other had been predicting doom seen yestaday
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by tomakint: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:
Amen man of God

Faith cometh by hearing
Most times I wondered within me if you are truly a human being. I tried to refrain myself from saying things that may ........ well let me just pray that may God grant you a brand new heart that can discern things as they are. Faith cometh by hearing for Buhari matter? I can't laugh.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by OnPointMan(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
sankky:

My brother, you get sense. That's when you will know something is wrong somewhere with what religious people have made us believe. I strongly believe in God tho.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by sarrki(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
tomakint:

Most times I wondered within me if you are truly a human being. I tried to refrain myself from saying things that may ........ well let me just pray that may God grant you a brand new heart that can discern things as they are. Faith cometh by hearing for Buhari matter? I can't laugh.

Werrin you dey talk sef
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by tomakint: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:

Werrin you dey talk sef
That you are unlearned
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by sarrki(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
tomakint:

That you are unlearned

Mr learned thank you

A learned and experience fellow should know when to talk and where to keep quiet
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Ken4Christ: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
I will only respect and believe the word of any man of God that will tell Mr President the truth.

The pattern is the same in most of our big Churches today. You just tell people what they want to hear.

He should be bold to tell Mr President to address the killings of Christians by the Fulani terrorist. The government pretend not to know what the real situation is. So they call it fulani herdsmen and farmers clashes. We know this is not the case. If it is, why must they only clash with Christian farmers alone?

What about the woman that was beheaded in Kano state a few months ago. The accusers have been set free.

How can God talk or relate with someone sponsoring the killings of his children.

I am highly disappointed by our so called men of God at the top.

We too follow without asking critical questions.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by chibaik(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2016
This means God did not give buhari what it takes to lead this nation all along?

Na wa oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by kingimmaculate(m): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, on Sunday said that in 2017, God would grant President Muhammad Buhari the solution to the numerous challenges facing the country.

Kumuyi gave the assurance while speaking with newsmen when he played host to the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Mudashiru Obasa, who led some members of the Assembly on courtesy visit to the church’s December Convention.

The cleric said, “We talk of the hours of recession, difficulty, distress and all that, but God is granting us His promises. We are not going to carry over our problems. “We pray and believe that the Lord will answer.

“As you will see, as we get to the New Year, there is no carryover of our problems. God will give solutions to the problems of our lives, families, communities, the state and our nation.”

The pastor said that with prayer and faith in God, the country would get out of all its challenges, including the economic recession.

The founder of the church said that God created “us and wants everything to be sufficient for everybody

http://punchng.com/god-ll-give-buhari-solution-to-nigerias-problem-in-2017-kumuyi/

Amen we claim it in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel / Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.