Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,557 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating (4757 Views)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by payosehtor(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
But who does the op refers to as "Biafrans " here? the igbos are not Biafrans they are Nigerians as long as the earth exist.but Biafra as a dreamed nation agitated for by the Igbos is but a fantasy, a fictitious and imaginary dream.is that enough to address them as such? NO

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by TruthisGOD: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
What a foolish writer, when Mandela was in prison were the South africans not eating and celebrating their christmas? Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
We love you Nnamdi Kanu but Kuje prison loves you more.... cheesy

Kanu never chi chumting yet. A commander that was captured before he declares war is called "prisoner of pre-war.

For me, the best post of the year. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by Malawian(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

For me, the best post of the year. Lol
yoruba peeps cone head has a unique triangular shape.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by sombradyi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
freedom is not cheap but at the end victory will be urs,he is the Mandela of our time although I'm not celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by disumusa: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:

Kanu never chi chumting yet. A commander that was captured before he declares war is called "prisoner of pre-war.
we'l free ibo but they need to repent and show remose for hatered to other tribe.
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We all know that this piece was written by we yoruba muslims who have been praying to Allah for Iboes to abandon Kanu, while kanu betrays the Ipob and embrace nigeria. This will keep oil flowing to us in oshogbo and prevent our parents from dying of hunger under their brown roof after queueing in lines at banks. Kanu must abandon Biafra. Insha allah grin

Obinna, you are here turning to nuisance again. Are you not proud being a flatronn? Why are you pretending to being what you are not? By the way, don't come back to Lagos after the Christmas.
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
momentarylapse:
grin

Let the _moron sit down and rot in kuje! He is the ultimate buffoon for trying to instigate the seperation of a country that greater igbo men than him like azikiwe worked hard to bring together!

As for all these online ipob hate filled jugunu touts who will only come and be screaming afonja at me soon! Well scream all you want but remember I will be balling with _bitches and brew on the beach while your foolish mazi will be stuck munching beans for the forseeable future!

And lastly, _fuck all you eternally pained ipob online bastards!

**drops the microphone***

Good one bro
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by najoke: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
momentarylapse:
grin

Let the _moron sit down and rot in kuje! He is the ultimate buffoon for trying to instigate the seperation of a country that greater igbo men than him like azikiwe worked hard to bring together!

As for all these online ipob hate filled jugunu touts who will only come and be screaming afonja at me soon! Well scream all you want but remember I will be balling with _bitches and brew on the beach while your foolish mazi will be stuck munching beans for the forseeable future!

And lastly, _fuck all you eternally pained ipob online bastards!

**drops the microphone***

IPODS are important and useful slaves of Nigeria grin grin
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:

Baaad guy!! grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by Stingman: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
divicode:

Baaad guy!! grin grin grin

How much is dollar again?
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by melodyogonna(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:
Kanu is enjoying his stay in Kuje.. I'm sure he ate fried rice with fish today courtesy of Nigerian govt.. so his people should be happy

Sad part is.. he has not started his sentence yet and has spent two xmas already in kuje
I trust his kinsmen, dem go don Mount his wife tey tey dey pass am around

prisoner life no good

am having a hard time decoding the balderdash you wrote here!! care to explain??
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by melodyogonna(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

I'm not spiting anything na.. nawa o

let's even reason this matter, what will happen to igbos in the North if after all is set, you guys get ur dream country.. Those that have bought land, built houses they don't have in their village, what wilk happen to them?

or SW,.cos Eyo will close our border.. na only lagoon una go dey see.

The East wey una dey shout sef no develop.. your people are busy developing Lagos and the world. Is it good like that?
i think you actually need a very hard manual reset(slap)
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by melodyogonna(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

lmao.. this really cracked me up

ikemba ojukwu was in exile for how many years again. please remind me
didn't stop the igbo nation from enjoying isi ewu and ogufe during xmas. or did it?
someone told me awolowo died in detention, is it true??
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by melodyogonna(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

it's because he had pity on the igbo tribe..

shites own for small compared to what might have happened in SE.
Igbos better be careful to avoid genocide with the way you guys are instigating lawlessness all over the place
if you were radical like igbos, oba would have been ruling kwara

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by aiir2303(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:

mehn!! You're wicked I can't just stop laughing.
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by nduchucks: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why is the government afraid to try and convict Kanu? The claim may be that they want to spare his people the agony of watching him paying for his crimes with his life since the sentence for the crimes he is accused of is the capital punishment.

Indeed, the authorities may be acting in a compassionate manner by keeping him in prison with the aim of releasing him in 2019, instead of allowing him to be sentenced to death.
Re: Kanu Spends Another Christmas In Prison And Biafrans Are Celebrating by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Malawian:

yoruba peeps cone head has a unique triangular shape.

Igbos are made to carry loads for their yoruba and fulani masters. What a life !
The loads sit squarely better on Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently In Power? / Consensus Candidate: We’re Not Part Of Atiku’s Endorsement – GDPN / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.