Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? (7330 Views)

How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by uzuede4(f): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op, you are an adolescent the age when hormones explode. What you are experiencing is natural. What you need is self-control. When the feelings come take a walk. Engage in an exercise. PRAY. Enter the kitchen and start cooking(if possible). Never be alone. Avoid friends and books and movies that trigers sexual thoughts in you. Read your Bible. As you do, i wish you all the best.
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Fourwinds: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Uyi168:
Stop fiqhting it..its normal..humans are sexual animals..u ve a bf?..if yes,get a gud fucck!
nonsense advice
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Fourwinds: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Duchess500:
I have not had sex before but for the past two months, I have been having this serious urge to do it! It happens atleast twice every week! I confided in our family doctor who said it was normal and gave some medical explanations to it! But for some reasons, I decided to tell my mum who has been insisting on taking me to a white garment church for deliverance! I'm so scared right now! I don't know if I should follow my mum there tommorrow or go with what our doctor said!...I'm 18yrs old
Pls I need your candid opinion. Thanks

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: seun
Just because of URGE.
Your MUM wants to take u to the
white garment church.
IF u start having SEXX in Dreams ,
where will she take u to....??
I used to think that WISDOM comes
with Aging.
But Women proved me wrong.
Is it not the same white garment
churches that get ladies pregnant..
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Fourwinds: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Duchess500:
I have not had sex before but for the past two months, I have been having this serious urge to do it! It happens atleast twice every week! I confided in our family doctor who said it was normal and gave some medical explanations to it! But for some reasons, I decided to tell my mum who has been insisting on taking me to a white garment church for deliverance! I'm so scared right now! I don't know if I should follow my mum there tommorrow or go with what our doctor said!...I'm 18yrs old
Pls I need your candid opinion. Thanks

Cc: lalasticlala
at dis stage u don't need a boy friend because u are not ready to marry...again y white garment church. do u know d havoc some of such churches have caused.? better stay away from such places for solution...finally avoid any material dat invilve sexuality...stay far from it and engage ur mind productively by getting busy...remove cobwebs., sweep., wash clothes and plates.,cook., be careful of what friends say to u...some are out to destroy....

I thank God for my life...dat is d power God has given me...I. have even with stand pressure from a community....I mean it

they believe u should do what dey do...

my resistance is like dat of 300 SPARTANS
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by tobidipity(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
The feeling will go. Don't compromise ur chastity. It's just a fight u ve to face.
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Idamond: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bab i get big cassava...only one day every urge is over with no big cassava
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
babe ur konji get power wel wel lol bt seriously i can help,e-mail me grin
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
babe ur konji get power wel wel lol bt seriously i can help,e-mail me grin
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by shedy03(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
no one has mentioned the best solution to OPs trouble.
the divine solution. marriage. just get married, your age of 18 is OK.
all this control, self control, waka about, jump, etc, how long would she be doing these. and along the journey, lots of temptations will surely come her way that she may not be able to overcome.
my sister, tell your parents you wanna get married. its the final bus stop.
insults are welcome, its very normal on this forum.
Re: I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? by barrysome001: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
ATERI:

You have shown leadership by asking questions while your mates are busy having sex. Whether at 18,25 or 50, there comes a time when you will feel the urge to have sex but won`t be able to. It might be because your partner is not around or he is too busy for it. So the urge to have sex is perfectly normal at any point in time.
You will agree with me that no-one can love you more than your mum, but she is not perfect. You would have to show more leadership on this issue because religion can`t stop anyone from feeling the urge for sex. The person she is taking you to is likely to rape you in the name of his Jesus
Think about whatever you enjoy doing most and do it when the urge for sex comes knocking. Also think of the bigger picture that has made it possible for you to remain virgin at 18 when most of your mates have been having sex ages ago. Think of the dignity that comes with having your first sex with the person you love, at a time of your choosing.
As I have said earlier, even after marriage, you are still going to find yourself in a situation where you would not be able to satisfy the urge to have sex, due to one reason or the other. If your hubby is on course abroad, what you are feeling now is close to what you would be feeling then, if not worse. So see your today as a reflection of what life is all about. Take your time, don`t rush so as not to end up with broken guys with the fake promise of making you whole. Good luck!
Wisest counsel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameful Act! Teenage Girl UnCloth*For Her Boyfriend Live In Front Camera Sur... / See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day / Am In Love With A Girl And She Loves Me Too,but She Has A Boy Friend.what Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.