Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo (27926 Views)

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by four4: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Na waooo, ALIMAGIRI are very where in nigeria, from north ( head quarter) to land of cheast beater republic and from land of brown roof republic to our oil land

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by toprealman: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One My Governor. Dear Rochas kindly pay pensioners their 2years outstanding Pension cry
Rochas Son Forming DonJazzy. This Country self undecided.

But who is that pretty lady in Red, Well I Can't Cheat on my Pretty Idoma Fiancee. God Bless Benue Zone C. Agila Carnival

The guy na first class graduate....Manchester University sha. Pretty lady on red kwa? Anyways, men...meat, poison etc
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by seguno2: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Mbediogu:
Party for children of commissioners and A PC loyalists. My children are not there because I cannot afford transport fare from my village in remote Elelem to Ogboko. BTW what are those security men doing there, if not to stop uninvited children?
I would have scored Rochas 101 percent if not for his failure with workers who form bulk of imo masses. But he has changed the look of Imo for the better, we can't deny that.

Why has the changed look of Imo not automatically paid the salaries and pensions owed?
Why did the changed look of Imo not fed those people in the pictures?
Is it possible for us to think and reason with our brains instead of using some other body parts?
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by plasgidy: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Chai chineke bia nyeaka ooo rochas has finally turned ndi obodoha to almajari.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by ihedioramma: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

Like seriously? tongue
grin Yes, so many governors e.t.c dont no there work or focus only about there self and forget the works of governors e.t.c .
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Okorocha, stop insulting Ibos. We are not beggars.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Handsomecole(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
...and Kenneth wept for IMO state embarassed.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by sombradyi(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2016
unbelievable, so imo people had turned to this,they have now turned to alamajiris,this is how it starts, IMO people should wake up,igbos has turned to beggars even in their land.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Mynky: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
It's a pity. The level of poverty is pandemic and preposterous in this country. This scene should send a reverberating message across to our leaders and followers alike but rather all we do is pay lip-service to this reality. It's very unfortunate that despite the wealth of resources this country is endowed with, we still have these number of beggars and destitutes.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by ugofr(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2016
cascarino:
For all those typing trash above-those that have made it a duty to castigate Rochas no matter what he does I will like to correct these few things: 1. Rochas has been organising free meal and feasts in his Ogboko residence whenever he comes back home since 1999 2. Those that go there to eat the food are not wretched and hopeless like some of you portray them rather we see him as an illostrious son of Ideato South and we always go to celebrate with him whenever he comes back as a sign of LOVE and SOLIDARITY not out of HUNGER like some of you her see it. 3 Rochas is not owing any worker in Imo State he is only owing pensioners some months of pension arrears even some were owed before he assumed office. He agreed to pay those from grade 0-6 hundred percent while those from level 7-17 will be paid forty percent of all their accumulated pension arrears. This is because the pension burden is too heavy for government to clear of then (i.e 21billion)-Imo State currently has the highiest pension structure per month, 1.4billion followed by Kano State with 830million no thanks to the activity of ghost pensioners and Imo is a civil service state. That's why the senior citizens were asked to make some sacrifices so that their accumualated pensions will be cleared once and for all. 4. That nairalander that said that the road that led to Rochas' hometown is not motorable is a liar from the pit of hell as such should be quarantined from humans before he infests humanity with his falsehood. The roads here in Ogboko are pretty motorable while the one from Orlu to Obioha is undergowing massive construction-it is been dualised. 5. Rochas is the most youth friendly Nigerian politician alive he has demonstrated this by training over 18000 youths in qualitative secödary school education with about thirty percent of that figure sponsorred up to tertiary level all from his private pocket and he still does it till date. He is a man that should be loved and respected by every youth for his investments to posterity but reverse is the case here in nairaland where everyone prefer to discribe him with negative adjectives for reasons I am yet to decipher. 6. FNALLY, NO E-RAT SHOULD QUOTE ME OR CALL ME ANY UNPRINTABLE NAME BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE MOVED BY IT NEITHER WILL I REPLY.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by ugofr(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
quoting cascarino is a mistake, if only i can undo that meanwhile i want to plead with cascarino to kindly inform rochas that the flyover at okigwe road is dilapidating though it has not been commissioned or tested,the road is poorly done and the thickness of the road is so poor and cannot be compared with the former( even though we know he is trying to cover his ass because of people coming home for christmas), pensioners are wailing( well, it is their fault, why did they say rochas is not owing during rochas' campaign) workers are crying too, people he rendered homeless through demolition without compensation are still wandering, while he is busy conniving with his in-law to forcefully take people's Greenland, his daughter is busy organizing ball and gala( well, isi mkpi di na akpa mkpi), the hospital he said he built is so empty, general hospital everywhere but majority of them is a dead zone(locked up building with no equipment or staff eg if u r going to okigwe from owerri you will see for urself). kindly pass this message to him(there is more i wish to say but that will be after ur response). thank you!
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by TruthisGOD: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2016
cascarino:
For all those typing trash above-those that have made it a duty to castigate Rochas no matter what he does I will like to correct these few things: 1. Rochas has been organising free meal and feasts in his Ogboko residence whenever he comes back home since 1999 2. Those that go there to eat the food are not wretched and hopeless like some of you portray them rather we see him as an illostrious son of Ideato South and we always go to celebrate with him whenever he comes back as a sign of LOVE and SOLIDARITY not out of HUNGER like some of you her see it. 3 Rochas is not owing any worker in Imo State he is only owing pensioners some months of pension arrears even some were owed before he assumed office. He agreed to pay those from grade 0-6 hundred percent while those from level 7-17 will be paid forty percent of all their accumulated pension arrears. This is because the pension burden is too heavy for government to clear of then (i.e 21billion)-Imo State currently has the highiest pension structure per month, 1.4billion followed by Kano State with 830million no thanks to the activity of ghost pensioners and Imo is a civil service state. That's why the senior citizens were asked to make some sacrifices so that their accumualated pensions will be cleared once and for all. 4. That nairalander that said that the road that led to Rochas' hometown is not motorable is a liar from the pit of hell as such should be quarantined from humans before he infests humanity with his falsehood. The roads here in Ogboko are pretty motorable while the one from Orlu to Obioha is undergowing massive construction-it is been dualised. 5. Rochas is the most youth friendly Nigerian politician alive he has demonstrated this by training over 18000 youths in qualitative secödary school education with about thirty percent of that figure sponsorred up to tertiary level all from his private pocket and he still does it till date. He is a man that should be loved and respected by every youth for his investments to posterity but reverse is the case here in nairaland where everyone prefer to discribe him with negative adjectives for reasons I am yet to decipher. 6. FNALLY, NO E-RAT SHOULD QUOTE ME OR CALL ME ANY UNPRINTABLE NAME BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE MOVED BY IT NEITHER WILL I REPLY.
So the pensioners should forfeit 80% of their accrued arreas for Imo state to move foward? I know a pensioner that is being owed 24 months out of which he will be payed 4months, 24 days and forfeit the rest according to Rochas. What it means is that he will forget 19months, 6days of his accrued arrears which is 80% of his total arrears. This is not hearsay, I've a copy of the said document given to pensioners to sign before they're paid. This is sheer robbery! Any person supporting this act is not only wicked but evil!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by onokings(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
He's being doing that way before he became a governor.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Sweetrolly(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Any one applauding all these is senseless, Useless and worthless, all our politicians do is to impoverish us, and then feed us a little from a resources that should make every living soul in the country comfortable with good living and a wonderful environment

GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OUR LEADERS, I REPEAT ALL!!!!!
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Mbediogu(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:

Why has the changed look of Imo not automatically paid the salaries and pensions owed?
Why did the changed look of Imo not fed those people in the pictures?
Is it possible for us to think and reason with our brains instead of using some other body parts?

I am apologist to nobody living or dead. Mbediogu is very informed on most issues on which he speaks upon or puts pen to paper. Moreover he reserves all rights to have HIS OWN views on any issue as well as to reason with any parts of his body which do not include any of your. Ok? Is there anything not disposable? If mbediogu does not like people like you, it is because people like you are simply not likeable, so go eat from sh.t of haters if u may. Good afternoon.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Walecoker65(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pay the salaries of their parents and they won't have to come and eat jollof rice in your house kiss
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by madjune(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
cascarino:

You sound like Rochas government house E rat.

Don't expect us to LIKE your comment.

Everything he's doing smacks of hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.