Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

(Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( (1298 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by ip2121918021(m): 4:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Here are reasons to run from the sweet-talking big girls from the west:

1. They are serious players.

Based on my encounters with them and the strange stories I've heard from their fellow Nigerians, I can advise that soft-hearted boy to not even try dating one.

If you can't deal with the thought of discovering a secret husband/boyfriend and children or condoms, hotel receipts and multiple online Badoo accounts, then you are better off on your own than with a Naija woman.

Run or she'll play you like a pack of cards and feast on you like the pack of Gold digging Apex wolves that they are.

2. They hold on to some traditions that make them feel entitled to have a final say in every matter.

As a man - to most Nigerian women with this their new feminism trend, you are to be seen and not heard. Their word is law and they'll control you like a puppeteer controls the strings of a puppet. They believe that the place of a man is the living room, kitchen and then the other room. As a matter of fact, they would make their husbands carry kids for 9 months if they could.

3. They will treat you like an after thought and not a priority.

Don't dare try to get her attention while she is doing her makeup with her crowd of fellow trouser chasing, GOLD digging friends.You'll very quickly realize that airtime & makeup kits are the dearest things to her after a heartbeat.

Yes, you'll have to pet her like you pet a _Bitch_ in an attempt to create friendship before you can gain access to her cold heart.

4. They are (very) opportunistic.

These women are like lions in search of prey to devour. Always on the lookout for the weak in the flock in order to prey on him.

Be very careful to entertain them when you are vulnerable. Their tongues are sweeter than honey from out the comb. They will lead you like a sheep before it's shearer to your poverty after having milked you dry of everything valuable you had if you are not cautious.

They hardly marry foreigners because they do not want a boy who cannot kneel down for their momma. So if she is promising you paradise and you have not spoken and met with any of his family members, man she is taking you for a ride like a potential buyer test drives a car only to end up not like it and then returns it back on display after taking a ride in it.If you meet this kind, oga, Run like mad in the opposite direction!

1 Like

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 26, 2016
hmmm you take your time write counter thread... nawa sha time full your hand undecided
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Op try get sense- if we run from naija women, where u won con make we go? undecided
In short, u need some flogging

3 Likes

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by ip2121918021(m): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Op try get sense- if we run from naija women, where u won con make we go? undecided
In short, u need some flogging

grin grin

Wey dem too wan go
https://www.nairaland.com/3537695/avoid-nigerian-men-like-plague
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by uckennety(m): 5:07am On Dec 26, 2016
You are ryte

1 Like

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Beey(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
Beey, did you see this?
Tihihi, let me check it out, though am not a Nigerian.
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by SexyNairalander: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2016
booked
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 26, 2016
gringringrin
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Only stupid people generalize
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by ip2121918021(m): 5:42am On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:
Only stupid people generalize

lovelygurl:

Nigeria is only overrated by Nigerians

Like how you generalized here
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2016
ip2121918021:

Like how you generalized here

Still doesn't change that fact
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by ip2121918021(m): 5:44am On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Still doesn't change that fact

So we're both stupid then cheesy
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2016
ip2121918021:

So we're both stupid then cheesy

You can put it that way but I plan on working on myself so I will leave you alone in that zone grin

1 Like

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by ip2121918021(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

You can put it that way but I plan on working on myself so I will leave you alone in that zone grin

Haha grin grin
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Martinola(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2016
OP, na true u talk jor...dem dey wan make dem b man priority, but dem? dem go tell u say man no b dem own

1 Like

Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Beey(f): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Really ? You are from where then?
Kenya
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Beey(f): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Hmm... our sister, I wish to visit someday and visit "The Serengeti" part of southwestern Kenya. Heard and watched lots of documentary about the place.
Karibu Kenya.(Welcome)
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Attention seekingsmiley
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Beey(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Thanks. That part of Kenya is called Karibu right?
karibu means welcome
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: (Don't) Avoid Nigerian Women Like A Plague! [COUNTER THREAD] >:( by Beey(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

woow! karibu too... seems you will teach me the most popular language in Kenya, so I'll be able to communicate better.
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size / MUST SEE: Two Ladies Fight In Public Over Alleged Husband Snatching / Hilarious Response From A Lady To her Mother-in-law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.