Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (45365 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by koikoi2(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Na flag be our problem? Where are dead bodies of Boko Haram members that are defeated? Sambisa forest is captured but no weapon was captured, no Chibok girls found but only one yeye flag and we are celebrating. Tufiakua.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by DonBenny77(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2016
how many nigerian flags has shekau burnt?

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by titopius(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
WHERE ARE OUR CHIBOK MOTHERS ARE THEY ALL BACK
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Jbond(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Boko haram still dey reign? Ok o.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by edo3(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
uyams:
How are we sure is shekaus own,so neat irrespective of the harmattan,or did the wash it?

Harmattan and dust..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by dotun71: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
I have some suspicious questions
1. If Nigerian soldiers hsve his flag, how was he killed or csptured
2 if he was killed in a gun battle. Where is his body (cos he should be recognised and shown to the entire world )
3 if he was killed in air strike i e bomb sbell, how come we have his flag ?

Remember, am a strong supporter of this anti terrorism campaign.
I just need some clarifications in case there id anybody with better ideas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mescan(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Kontinue to deceive urselfs, who was d founder nd sponsor of boko haram , where re d remaining chibok girls? Zombies be wise nd stop believing every rubbish this propaganda govt says

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
The boko haram during GEJ's regime was something else, they way this administration is wiping them out is ..............but its all good!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by LockDown69(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
So where's he or his corpse?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Does it mean when heads are flat they are empty of brain or the flatness corrupts the brain. really I can't understand,
must ppl be against every positive news because of hatred for one person? their President?

See their comments upandan the thread.
The flag is neat, it could have been duplicated, it's this and dat.

Let someone come and separate this Nation and let the haters leave and create their Nation of hate abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by alphaeus212(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2016
IS THAT SO? OK I DEY WATCH grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Braingold: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Any Nigerian that believes this stuff . Is not wise.
Go and 24 season 5.

Bubu is playing with Nigeria intelligence.
The leader of boko haram is enjoying some where don't be deceived.
Boko haram is an idea you can't kill it with bullets.
A new ground is already rearing cattle don't be deceived
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by lafuria1(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:
Rubbish propaganda talks!

Shekau's flag can never be that neat.

My mind tells me the Nigerian soldiers printed the flag just to score a cheap political point.
(Just maybe its a mind game tho).

As much as I cant wait for the annihilation of Boko Haram, I still refuse to believe this cheap lie.
Boko haram member spotted

Of course you still have belive in your leader shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Wizteaser: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2016
I need them to pose with shekau and not with his flag.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by expert1(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
The flag should be upside down.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by namdo(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria is a circus. no dead bodies of BH soldiers, everything fried? common...which kind of thing is this? BH must have left before the bombardment took place. So gear up and watch your environment for suicide bombers. Let us remain vigilant everywhere.

My1kobo. cool

Happy boxing day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:

My mind tells me the Nigerian soldiers printed the flag just to score a cheap political point.

As much as I cant wait for the annihilation of Boko Haram, I still refuse to believe this cheap lie.
u are really brainless

Wailer

So y not shakaru make his usual video and counter the nigerian army claim?

I wonder why good news make people like u that are already programmed for failure to start talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Tculest: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
1stCitizen:
By posing with the flag, they sure look like BH terrorists.
. These are true Heroes not hero of curruption,like our former....hmmm! Who can finish it 4 me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by teozey111(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
polithiefcal lies from buhari's government
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2016
This is the best news to come out of our Country since GEJ's congratulatory call to PMB. Our Gallant Soldiers have been wonderful and courageous even in the face of serious logistics/welfarist distractions. I hail them. Thank you our soldiers.
The Governent should reciprocate this victory by promoting all the soldiers involved.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by rubyradiance(f): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
JonSnow:
Propaganda.

See how neat "shekau's" flag is.
undecided

God bless you,, I refuse to buy propaganda,,, when d US were looking for bin laden we did not hear that they've killed him 5 times,,d day he was knocked out it was transmitted in real time #WakeUpNigerians
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by fiponmile(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Alhamdulillah rabbil alamin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mdokaba1(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
lustychima:
u are really brainless

Wailer

So y not shakaru make his usual video and counter the nigerian army claim?

I wonder why good news make people like u that are already programmed for failure to start talking nonsense

You gullibility is legendary, and checking closely you are supposedly an informed fellow.

With your likes, our rulers will keep playing the deceit game on us.

Slow poke.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Hero144: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
henrydadon:
I don't know what to believe any more..

have seen so many fake news about boko haram in the past that I find it so hard to believe this news

I will be more impressed if they can pose with shekau head

ALERT ON ESCAPEE BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the public that due to the ongoing final clearance and occupation of Boko Haram terrorists hideouts in Sambisa forest, quite a number of them are escaping the theatre of operation in the North East to various parts of the country and elsewhere.

Therefore, members of the public especially residents of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States, are hereby requested to be extra vigilant, security conscious of strange movements or persons in the society.

The public are also please requested to report any suspicious person or group of persons to the security agencies for prompt action.

We wish to reiterate our commitment of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in all their suspected hideouts by the end of this year. We therefore solicit for more public support and cooperation to achieve that.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Hero144: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2016
rubyradiance:

God bless you,, I refuse to buy propaganda,,, when d US were looking for bin laden we did not hear that they've killed him 5 times,,d day he was knocked out it was transmitted in real time #WakeUpNigerians

The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the public that due to the ongoing final clearance and occupation of Boko Haram terrorists hideouts in Sambisa forest, quite a number of them are escaping the theatre of operation in the North East to various parts of the country and elsewhere.

Therefore, members of the public especially residents of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States, are hereby requested to be extra vigilant, security conscious of strange movements or persons in the society.

The public are also please requested to report any suspicious person or group of persons to the security agencies for prompt action.

We wish to reiterate our commitment of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in all their suspected hideouts by the end of this year. We therefore solicit for more public support and cooperation to achieve that.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to public through your medium.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Hero144: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Braingold:
Any Nigerian that believes this stuff . Is not wise.

Go and 24 season 5.

Bubu is playing with Nigeria intelligence.

The leader of boko haram is enjoying some where don't be deceived.

Boko haram is an idea you can't kill it with bullets.

A new ground is already rearing cattle don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mdokaba1(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2016
lafuria1:

Boko haram member spotted

Of course you still have belive in your leader shekau.

Am only using my God given brain to do some critical thinking bro.
And not keying into every thing hoot line and sinker this brainless Government dish out.

Use your brain bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by PMONEY6: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:

Bad belle .
Na your papa flag e kon be?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mdokaba1(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
PMONEY6:

Bad belle .
Na your papa flag e kon be?

Hey! Born out of a burst condom, You ma get mouth?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Olasco93: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Shekau gave dem boiz Christmas break... Dem boiz may resume Shakabula on January 3... But God pass dem boiz
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Braingold: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:

Am only using my God given brain to do some critical thinking bro.
And not keying into every thing hoot line and sinker this brainless Government dish out.

Use your brain bro.

Bros don't mind that Fulani man. they can lie.
people that believe in the news also believed in Santa clause yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.