Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (45362 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Mayflowa(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
uyams:
How are we sure is shekaus own,so neat irrespective of the harmattan,or did the wash it?

It can actually be neat if he kept it in a safe box after eachinterview. It is also possible he had tens of it and this may just be one of the abandoned ones. Of course, he isn't going to tell the flag designer to do a single copy. It would be delivered in dozen.

How come we don't have intelligence thinking out different options?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by komekn(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
U are posing with flag yet u cant get hold of the terrorist leader........ Yeye dey smell

Do you really think he will be waiting to offer them breakfast with his head.

Of course not, if he is not dead he has fled to continue the propaganda war. He's probably in Mali pretending to be in Nigeria.

Boko Haram are defeated 100% but as an ideology they are still alive. There will always be misguided fanatics blowing themselves up to see thier 72 virgins and rogue elements doing hit-and-run run attacks on soft targets.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by uyams(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

It can actually be neat if he kept it in a safe box after eachinterview. It is also possible he had tens of it and this may just be one of the abandoned ones. Of course, he isn't going to tell the flag designer to do a single copy. It would be delivered in dozen.

How come we don't have intelligence thinking out different options?

That means it can actually mean boko haram soildiers fights with there flags with them,it also possible this was found on a boko haram member killed outside sambisa,
Even if the upload the pic of thems carrying shekaus head I wnt believe cos nollywood now carve heads.only time I will praise is 6months frm nw
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by misteryman: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na Tecno phone they use snap those pics
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by NairaMaster1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
You protect the sheep by killing the mother Wolf
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by kkboy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
That flag should be on fire
No. Preserved and kept in the National museum
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Malayy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
JonSnow:
Propaganda.

See how neat "shekau's" flag is. undecided
thank you.. I don't trust that bulati man..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by ogbonnayamkpa(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
No. Should be in the museum.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by kaltonga: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
hylyne:

Nobody is even talking about the chibok girls again.

Are they all back?

May God continue to strengthen our soldiers.
we knew the whol;e exercise is a wicked scam..even the soo called sambisa capture are all part of the joke
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by GMBuhari: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
kkboy:

No. Preserved and kept in the National museum
why?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Horus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYzkr5Gc180

Nigeria claims capture of Boko Haram base in Sambisa
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Kaysalas(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
What kind of soldiers are these? Shouldn't they know thatt by posing with the flag, they are actually promoting the ideologies of boko haram? that flag should be up in flames! na wah!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:
Rubbish propaganda talks!

Shekau's flag can never be that neat.

My mind tells me the Nigerian soldiers printed the flag just to score a cheap political point.
(Just maybe its a mind game tho).

As much as I cant wait for the annihilation of Boko Haram, I still refuse to believe this cheap lie.
hater pls join d civillian JTF and stop making noise am sure if u had a brother in d Army fighting boko haram u'll be begging him to return home. Some badtards will comment as if these soldiers aren't people's siblings and children. embarassed
mdokaba1:
Rubbish propaganda talks!

Shekau's flag can never be that neat.

My mind tells me the Nigerian soldiers printed the flag just to score a cheap political point.
(Just maybe its a mind game tho).

As much as I cant wait for the annihilation of Boko Haram, I still refuse to believe this cheap lie.
hater pls join d civillian JTF and stop making noise am sure if u had a brother in d Army fighting boko haram u'll be begging him to return home. Some badtards will comment as if these soldiers aren't people's siblings and children.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
see how neat d flag is see how neat d flag is. bastards!!! now i knw y d war against boko haram has not ended dats because some useless people won't stop expecting bad news. It's people like them dat would be looking for bomb blast story up and down. Y is it dat no 1 has called d bomb blasts we hear in d news fake. Do u think shekau sleeps in d open dat d flag should carry plenty dirty abi na everyday he dey release threat videos
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
see how neat d flag is see how neat d flag is. bastards!!! now i knw y d war against boko haram has not ended dats because some useless people won't stop expecting bad news. It's people like them dat would be looking for bomb blast story up and down. Y is it dat no 1 has called d bomb blasts we hear in d news fake. Do u think shekau sleeps in d open dat d flag should carry plenty dirty abi na everyday he dey release threat videos
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by mdokaba1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
kaluxy007:
hater pls join d civillian JTF and stop making noise am sure if u had a brother in d Army fighting boko haram u'll be begging him to return home. Some badtards will comment as if these soldiers aren't people's siblings and children. embarassed hater pls join d civillian JTF and stop making noise am sure if u had a brother in d Army fighting boko haram u'll be begging him to return home. Some badtards will comment as if these soldiers aren't people's siblings and children.

To think that you are seated under a bamboo tree in Nnewi and typing trash is sickening.

And what if I tell you that I am presently in maiduguri, experiencing the insurgency first hand.

So I know what I am talking about cos I am in Maid, so forget government propaganda reports on BH
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by smksean(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
U are posing with flag yet u cant get hold of the terrorist leader........ Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by smksean(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
if you can do better pls apply to be recuirted
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by smksean(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
mdokaba1:

To think that you are seated under a bamboo tree in Nnewi and typing trash is sickening.

And what if I tell you that I am presently in maiduguri, experiencing the insurgency first hand.

So I know what I am talking about cos I am in Maid, so forget government propaganda reports on BH
ur im maid so? Have u had a face to face encounter with a terrorist? Did u give up everything to fight against this terrorists? What have u done to help the situation in maid? But u can criticize
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest by bukifemi1: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
They have come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos) / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.