Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (23457 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by thoollz: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:
Good day Seun, all Mods and fellow Nairalanders.

I write this message with a feeling of sheer bitterness and pain as I'm at the verge of losing my well-deserved N-Power opportunity on the altar of incompetence and corruption, if nothing is done soon enough. Obviously I am not enjoying my Christmas.

My name is Monica Egbean Abolagba, a 26 year old lady living in Effurun, Delta state. I'm an electrical engineering graduate of FUTA, who served in the NYSC between 2014/2015.

In mid 2016, I applied for the Federal Government initiated N-Power Corps programme, took the online assessment test and was listed as one of the successful candidates. Below is a snapshot of my selection success.

Next we were directed on the next steps through a PDF e-book on the N-Power portal which I read and adhered to. So I updated my details as required and have since been checking my dashboard on a daily basis for updates on deployment as instructed.

I kept checking everyday only for someone to tell me a few days ago that delta state was done with the physical verification process of which I was not aware about. I quickly rushed to the LGA only to confirm the aforementioned.

My good people this is unfair. I've been jobless since I finished service in 2015 and I was really hoping on this. I've been crying since I heard this. I don’t want to miss the opportunity. We were told to check our dashboard for information which I did diligently every single day and yet no information came as can be seen from my dashboard screenshot below. What was my crime? Is it a crime to want to serve my country? I'm hoping that something can still be done. I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to assist in getting me verified or reaching out to the N-Power authorities.

Thank you very much. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page let me get help.
Querty:
Do u want another Job or it must be d N power?

I await ur reply!
Sister please respond, someone is willing to help.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by davidsthe(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Querty:

I await ur reply!
sir I want a job too. Jesus bless you for humanity

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by 3sexy: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do u need a teaching job?
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by OGHENE316(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am from delta n a successful candidate I will advise that you go to asaba and explain to them it will help

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remilekun101:
All verification was announced via the Media houses e.g Local Radio and T.v stations, guess you didn't listen to the news.

Keep pushing sha, something might come out

Was Npower application on radio. Was successful candidates broadcasted on TV.
your thinking is selfish

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by arsenic33(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:

I write this message with a feeling of sheer bitterness and pain as I'm at the verge of losing my well-deserved N-Power opportunity on the altar of incompetence and corruption, if nothing is done soon enough. Obviously I am not enjoying my Christmas.

My name is Monica Egbean Abolagba, a 26 year old lady living in Effurun, Delta state. I'm an electrical engineering graduate of FUTA, who served in the NYSC between 2014/2015.

In mid 2016, I applied for the Federal Government initiated N-Power Corps programme, took the online assessment test and was listed as one of the successful candidates. Below is a snapshot of my selection success.

Next we were directed on the next steps through a PDF e-book on the N-Power portal which I read and adhered to. So I updated my details as required and have since been checking my dashboard on a daily basis for updates on deployment as instructed.

I kept checking everyday only for someone to tell me a few days ago that delta state was done with the physical verification process of which I was not aware about. I quickly rushed to the LGA only to confirm the aforementioned.

My good people this is unfair. I've been jobless since I finished service in 2015 and I was really hoping on this. I've been crying since I heard this. I don’t want to miss the opportunity. We were told to check our dashboard for information which I did diligently every single day and yet no information came as can be seen from my dashboard screenshot below. What was my crime? Is it a crime to want to serve my country? I'm hoping that something can still be done. I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to assist in getting me verified or reaching out to the N-Power authorities.

Thank you very much. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page let me get help.
Monica calm down.... Na the second batch you go follow
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by claremont(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
The verification was announced on the media and via social media as well, I know this because my twitter feed was flooded with updates about Npower. No one should blame FG or Buhari for this.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Remilekun101: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
kennylawal:

Was Npower application on radio. Was successful candidates broadcasted on TV.
your thinking is selfish

Was the verification done by the Federal Government?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Gpopsicle(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
mehn,op I feel for u.ds s just a deliberate act of reducing d number of selected candidates.nothing easy and free comes from Nigeria as a country.ds s just d height of incompetence...
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Profbukky(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
GOD WILL HELP YOU SIS. BUT HERE IN OYO STATE, WE WERE SUMMONED BY E-MAIL TO COME FOR THE VERIFICATION, HOW COME WERE YOU NOT AWARE OF THE DEVELOPMENTS THERE, IT'S REALLY UNFAIR.
AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAD NO IDEA THAT MY NAME WAS INCLUSIVE IN THE N-POWER LIST. I CHECKED BUT WASN'T PATIENT ENOUGH SO I WAS JUST TRAVELING TILL I GOT THE MAIL.
BUT I BELIEVE GOD WILL HELP YOU. PLEASE DON'T RELENT. NO ONE HERE HAS BEEN DEPLOYED, I BELIEVE YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT.
BEST WISHES, DEAR SISTER.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by sassy247(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Go to your local government and chieftaincy affair office , complain to them. something will be done.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Syjibrin(f): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mmadu111:
I changed my password and for 3days now I'm unable to access my account , please help.
click on forget password you will be ask to fill in either your number or email used during registration then click on reset once you click on it, there will be a pop up message that a reset link has been sent to your mail open your mail click on the link you will see a form fill the form by filling in New password and confirm password once you do that you are done it will automatically take you to personal data page. That is it. As i speak to you I also change my password and experience same thing thank God I have learn from my ordeal and am able to help one or two person if it refuse to open million types reset thus but don't change the password keep to the password you are using now

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by alsudaes1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
princeofpeace22:
grin
@ op we just have to be sincere with ourselves everything we blame the government for our negligence and conterkerious "I don't care attitude" angry , N Power issues was discussed at length on Nairaland and I believe op is a member of this great forum so why the crying?

Op,you just shot yourself on your foot so carry your cross sad

I'm not a political affiliates but I can and will never blame APC or president m buhari on this tongue

Merry Xmas and prosperous New year in advance cool

You are absolutely right bro.

After reading your post, I quickly searched "npower delta state" in the search box of Nairaland.
And in less than two minutes I saw on one of the threads created a link to Delta state government website, and from the website, there is info on npower delta state applicants as thus:

Click on your LGA to view shortlisted names

N-Power Shortlisted Names By L.G.A
All 8,241 successful candidate under the Federal Government social investment program are advised to resume from 1st December, 2016 with photocopies of their CVs to their respective areas in Asaba. Please contact the following persons for details: Ministry Of Health(Ubia Blessing -08030800815, 07010358592), Ministry Of Agriculture(Agama - 08023436798), Ministry Of Education (Dr. G. C. Edozie - 08037855078, Ossai - 08033809067)

http://deltastate.gov.ng/n-power_A

I think the OP should check out the website and put a call through to the listed numbers

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by MrBONE2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
princeofpeace22:
grin
@ op we just have to be sincere with ourselves everything we blame the government for our negligence and conterkerious "I don't care attitude" angry , N Power issues was discussed at length on Nairaland and I believe op is a member of this great forum so why the crying?

Op,you just shot yourself on your foot so carry your cross sad

I'm not a political affiliates but I can and will never blame APC or president m buhari on this tongue

Merry Xmas and prosperous New year in advance cool
Pls calm down,Dont make the Sisi to start Crying. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by chydon22: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:

Miss Monica, it's too early for u to start shouting...
Am N-power insider, don worry there is supplementary verification for every n-power who missed his or her schedule verification date, ... U should start publicising wn ur colleagues must ve deployed to dare various PA... But since non ve been deployed, pls keep calm u re nt only one involved. Thanks for choosing n-power.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by snazzy53(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remilekun101:
All verification was announced via the Media houses e.g Local Radio and T.v stations, guess you didn't listen to the news.

that's true
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by kayzat: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Querty:

I await ur reply!

Cc : moniqute
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by enitey(f): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nairaland was always updating us na
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Syjibrin(f): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
chydon22:

Miss Monica, it's too early for u to start shouting...
Am N-power insider, don worry there is supplementary verification for every n-power who missed his or her schedule verification date, ... U should start publicising wn ur colleagues must ve deployed to dare various PA... But since non ve been deployed, pls keep calm u re nt only one involved. Thanks for choosing n-power.
are you a network provider thanks for choosing N power in other word thanks for choosing Etisalat
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by nickxtra(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:

Your case will be settled. Pls learn to be a good reader of newspapers and listen to news, epecially the 4pm, 8pm and 10pm news
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Pascal181: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
My dear don't be pannick, they will still conduct another round for u defaulters, u are not alone.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Mekanus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
There was much publicity about this Npower verification. There is even a Delta Npower thread on nairaland.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by donj84: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remilekun101:

which state because you talking about your state I guess...and if you are talking about your state..then rephrase your sentence that all verifications were announced...because Niger state never did any announcement ..and secondly she's asking for solutions not castigation....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Emmaume: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Find out the location or office where the verification was done, try your best to get in touch with the people that conducted the verification, explain your challenges to them, they will help you.

Npower Programme has Focal person for each state, they can still verify you but you have to make up up your mind to sacrifice time,energy and money (for transport) for you to achieve your goal.

Please drop any form of victim mindset, tell yourself you will make it, ask questions, don't be an island, visit social media sites and look out for information that will help you.

If you are steady on Facebook and nairaland, I bet you will not miss the verification.

Good luck, Merry Christmas.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by tobiuseful(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hi.. I also fell victim of d same situation in Osun state. There was no notification whatsoever whereas my friends in ogun received more than two txt messages as regards the verification. We'r in a pathetic situation in dis country.

I'll implore u to go to SUBEB office and try to make them understand. I did mine just last wk also.

I guess d worse dat should happen is u missing sm mths salary.
All d best.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Naijaepic: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Use your old password that work the first time you are able to login.

Mmadu111:
I changed my password and for 3days now I'm unable to access my account , please help.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by wizzprince(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
delishpot:
OP, I see you running your own private business come 2017 as in happily so. Don't sweat it all will be well.
My 10% o. I dont do free job again cool
wat do you mean by you don't do free jobs
are you a seer?
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by torres89: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dongreat:
Wait is this not the N-ish thing that promised to pay #30000 Naira to participants and a "GRADUATE" of electrical engineering from great FUTA is weeping about and probably depressed as a result setbacks?? Truly Nigeria is a place that the "devil" himself will find it very hard to live in. We have been so soaked in sufferings that normal policies are alien to us and the leaders feed us bananas like the monkeys we all are.

My dear the chance of getting verified after your ordeal is very slim like finding a T-Rex dinosaur slim. Well, I do have plain advice for you. You can go bad by bribing the management in the office, or sleeping with the top dogs in the office (cos u are a lady), both of which is still not 100% guaranteed of you getting verified. You can use the power of social media, FB, Twitter, and call on the management in ABUJA for assistance. You can wipe the tears of your face, ask your parents for a lil capital and start something small while still applying for jobs, you can search within you an exceptional talent, or unique skills like cloth designing, salon skills, writing skills, etc.

For Pete sake dear you are a graduate and you are an asset. Now you can either keep crying or you can look within you, ignite your confidence, low your pride and achieve the extraordinary.

well said man...
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by muri4mig(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oh mine! So wailers are interested in N-POWER too.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by BrilliantMind: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Querty:

I await ur reply!

Please brother I need a job .Qualification (B.Eng chemical- 2-1).Thank you and God bless you and your family. contact-08114551
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by greggng: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
You re to blame not npower. You re not proactive. Verification was not done in secret is just that you were busy with other stuff. First npower has a facebook page were the always update with latest info. There you will see a good number of npower applicants commenting. If you re not lazy type u would ve got the information regarding to verification in your state. Again from when others started theirs, a wise person would ve been visiting the lga his or her names appeared to make enquiry. For your info we ve not done any verification in lagos state but some of us have turned the lga to our second home. We formed whatsapp group of which am the admin. Everyday useful info is been pass across to forum members. There is no way verification can take place without us knowing. Everyone knows me at the national orientation agency office in my lga. How would I miss such a verification except is done in secret. So stop the blame game. Blame yourself only. Solution kindly visit npower facebook page and locate their recent post with subject if verification has not started in your state pls comment here. Careful lay your complain via that platform. Send npower enough message regarding ur plight. They will work on ur case afterall nobody will receive any kobo until everyone is verified. They must meet up the 200k required for first phase. Only those with fake document will be removed and replaced from the 300k reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Hammefeez: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
I also need your help fellas.
My sister logged in to her account one day, after she has successfully updated her State and LGof residence the system asked her to change her password which she did and that was all, After that she logged out. She has been unable to log in since then with either her surname or the new password she changed to.
She click on *for got password* and added her phone Nunber. she received a mail directing her to follow the link if she want to change password, she did and nothing was done.
please help because she is yet to add her bank details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test / Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.