Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (23460 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eenu-Power
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Even here in Benue state there was no official communication to enlisted N- power applicants to the effect that the physical verification was ongoing. Most of us just located the SIO and kept checking and checking until coincidentally ran into the verification exercise.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by googlepikins: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Come this girl, come and sit down let me tell you about this N-Power thingy. It's for Northerners not someone from Delta or any SS and SE states

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by greggng: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hammefeez:
I also need your help fellas.
My sister logged in to her account one day, after she has successfully updated her State and LGof residence the system asked her to change her password which she did and that was all, After that she logged out. She has been unable to log in since then with either her surname or the new password she changed to.
She click on *for got password* and added her phone Nunber. she received a mail directing her to follow the link if she want to change password, she did and nothing was done.
please help because she is yet to add her bank details.

She should add her email. A link will be sent to her and she will click on it to change the password. The problem is from ur sister she could not remenber her new password combination. Let her use laptop with chrome browser to do all this. Finally let her first type the new password she intend to use inside notepad and cross check she can remenber all the letters before copying and pasting. Ensure cap lock is off
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by sambisa: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Goodday my sister.pls call the help line on the portal to tell them your problem.

Sister please respond, someone is willing to help. [/quote]
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by ReviewByPaul: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
What a touching story. If you need a job at Delta Mall, Effurun roundabout, you can send me your CV or call me on: 07036201650 urgently. It's well.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
My sis.. Just take heart pls. Naija is bleeped up. I was a verification officer during the exercise. The stipend they promised to pay is yet to be received. After they made us go thru some bleeped-up shits. Just look for sometin u can do on ur own. I know its not easy. Be strong.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by delishpot: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
wizzprince:

wat do you mean by you don't do free jobs
are you a seer?

When I want to be one, I am one cool cool
Just giving OP the good news for 2017

1 Like

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Mmadu111: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Syjibrin:
click on forget password you will be ask to fill in either your number or email used during registration then click on reset once you click on it, there will be a pop up message that a reset link has been sent to your mail open your mail click on the link you will see a form fill the form by filling in New password and confirm password once you do that you are done it will automatically take you to personal data page. That is it. As i speak to you I also change my password and experience same thing thank God I have learn from my ordeal and am able to help one or two person if it refuse to open million types reset thus but don't change the password keep to the password you are using now
thank you, I'll reset it
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
A graduate is someone that can work with little or no supervision
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Seriousboy: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please can some one call Imo state governor to come over here? This lady is she not a youth that want to serve this zoo called "nigeria"? People incharge of so called "Npower" are all between 50 years of age abd above. Are they youths
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by UEDIBO: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Querty:
Do u want another Job or it must be d N power?

I await ur reply!
please if you have any job please help me. i graduated since 2009 still no better job.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by sonofthunder: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:
Good day Seun, all Mods and fellow Nairalanders.

I write this message with a feeling of sheer bitterness and pain as I'm at the verge of losing my well-deserved N-Power opportunity on the altar of incompetence and corruption, if nothing is done soon enough. Obviously I am not enjoying my Christmas.

My name is Monica Egbean Abolagba, a 26 year old lady living in Effurun, Delta state. I'm an electrical engineering graduate of FUTA, who served in the NYSC between 2014/2015.

In mid 2016, I applied for the Federal Government initiated N-Power Corps programme, took the online assessment test and was listed as one of the successful candidates. Below is a snapshot of my selection success.

Next we were directed on the next steps through a PDF e-book on the N-Power portal which I read and adhered to. So I updated my details as required and have since been checking my dashboard on a daily basis for updates on deployment as instructed.

I kept checking everyday only for someone to tell me a few days ago that delta state was done with the physical verification process of which I was not aware about. I quickly rushed to the LGA only to confirm the aforementioned.

My good people this is unfair. I've been jobless since I finished service in 2015 and I was really hoping on this. I've been crying since I heard this. I don’t want to miss the opportunity. We were told to check our dashboard for information which I did diligently every single day and yet no information came as can be seen from my dashboard screenshot below. What was my crime? Is it a crime to want to serve my country? I'm hoping that something can still be done. I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to assist in getting me verified or reaching out to the N-Power authorities.

Thank you very much. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page let me get help.

Have you now gone to the local govt Secretariat/council?
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by DaCharis2016: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Take it to twitter.
@Mbuhari
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by DaCharis2016: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Taken
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by ShootToKill: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Remilekun101:
[s]All verification was announced via te Media houses e.g Local Radio and T.v stations, guess you didn't listen to the news.

Keep pushing sha, something might come out[/s]

What is this one saying? What does it take to inform them on their dashboards or send an SMS.
Where is the NEPA to watch the news.
Even if she buys fuel to power her Generator and tune to NTA, the news might be going on TVC because some criminal within the corrupt government APC parastatals wants to write in the cooked books that he/she spent 500 million naira on announcement and cart away the money. Wicked and Thieving zoogerians wey God don punish finish.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by otee42: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
i tink u r the problem...u r the type dt keep urself from people,u mean in ur area u did not locat any npower condiddte there st u can be communicating? stop blamming PMB ...........well there is going to be another chance for those that mis it
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by murphyrichy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
moniqute:
Good day Seun, all Mods and fellow Nairalanders.

I write this message with a feeling of sheer bitterness and pain as I'm at the verge of losing my well-deserved N-Power opportunity on the altar of incompetence and corruption, if nothing is done soon enough. Obviously I am not enjoying my Christmas.

My name is Monica Egbean Abolagba, a 26 year old lady living in Effurun, Delta state. I'm an electrical engineering graduate of FUTA, who served in the NYSC between 2014/2015.

In mid 2016, I applied for the Federal Government initiated N-Power Corps programme, took the online assessment test and was listed as one of the successful candidates. Below is a snapshot of my selection success.

Next we were directed on the next steps through a PDF e-book on the N-Power portal which I read and adhered to. So I updated my details as required and have since been checking my dashboard on a daily basis for updates on deployment as instructed.

I kept checking everyday only for someone to tell me a few days ago that delta state was done with the physical verification process of which I was not aware about. I quickly rushed to the LGA only to confirm the aforementioned.

My good people this is unfair. I've been jobless since I finished service in 2015 and I was really hoping on this. I've been crying since I heard this. I don’t want to miss the opportunity. We were told to check our dashboard for information which I did diligently every single day and yet no information came as can be seen from my dashboard screenshot below. What was my crime? Is it a crime to want to serve my country? I'm hoping that something can still be done. I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to assist in getting me verified or reaching out to the N-Power authorities.

Thank you very much. Lalasticlala please help me push this to front page let me get help.
I feel for you, didn't you receive SMS from N-power as regards the verification. They normally use facebook and twitter handle for communication.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Hammefeez: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
greggng:

She should add her email. A link will be sent to her and she will click on it to change the password. The problem is from ur sister she could not remenber her new password combination. Let her use laptop with chrome browser to do all this. Finally let her first type the new password she intend to use inside notepad and cross check she can remenber all the letters before copying and pasting. Ensure cap lock is off

Thanks.
She can log in now with same password she has been using before. when she finally log in, she met another BVN in her account. we are unable to change the bvn to hers and unable to add her account details.
this is strange, I'm thinking maybe someone had got in and added his/her bvn
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by XaintJoel20: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
chydon22:

Miss Monica, it's too early for u to start shouting...
Am N-power insider, don worry there is supplementary verification for every n-power who missed his or her schedule verification date, ... U should start publicising wn ur colleagues must ve deployed to dare various PA... But since non ve been deployed, pls keep calm u re nt only one involved. Thanks for choosing n-power.

As an Npower Insider I would be needing your assistance on issues relating to Npower.
Can you be of help to me?
Thanks..
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Taskogagama(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
My dear it so sad. The best you can do is look for the focal person of your state or the office of social intervention programme and lodge your complaint. Good look
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Niceiroko: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
we have gone to Asaba to do verification, a week later on thursday a friend called me that we in Uvwie we are called for verification,we got there on friday they told us it has expired and on tuesday we were called in Asaba for another verification ,when we got there there said we should wait for them to send the first batch, we did the first successfully,its the second one that is wasting our cash now, help us
Emmaume:
Find out the location or office where the verification was done, try your best to get in touch with the people that conducted the verification, explain your challenges to them, they will help you.

Npower Programme has Focal person for each state, they can still verify you but you have to make up up your mind to sacrifice time,energy and money (for transport) for you to achieve your goal.

Please drop any form of victim mindset, tell yourself you will make it, ask questions, don't be an island, visit social media sites and look out for information that will help you.

If you are steady on Facebook and nairaland, I bet you will not miss the verification.

Good luck, Merry Christmas.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by pawesome(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abeg who go buy my NYSC cert? Cz d tin is of no use
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
30k a month I dey craze. Dat not up to wat I make a day from my furniture biz here in Benin city. Am a graduate. Though am a federal staff too but I got my self engaged immediately I finished my nose in 2005. Girl discover ur talent. 30k is nothing. Learn any skill or biz and you will thank me later. Am talking from experience. I can decide to quit my job as a public servant and it won't affect me
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by jelal007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Don't get too apprehensive now,it'll do u no good. Take ur credentials,go 2d N-power office ir ur state and lay ur complaint there. In kogi state,we tell those who missed d physical verification 2 relax and wait till wen deployment starts. They'll be screened and then deployed at the same time.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by 123papas(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
so n-power cannot send email or SMS. smh
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Prince202020(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2016
OP please do not lose hope, there are a lot of things you have to do to get back your position

1. Write to npower twitter handle @npower_ng and Facebook account "npower" tell them that you did not receive any to that effect

2. Send an email containing the above complaints to npower selection department: selection@npower.gov.ng

3. You can also chat with there consultants on their npvn.npower.gov.ng website tell about your ordeal

With God your problem will be solved.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by lastbornabbey(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2016
don't b panic u are d owner of ur slot state government can't do anything and u can't lose ur opportunity
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by jeeka321: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Hammefeez:

Thanks.
She can log in now with same password she has been using before. when she finally log in, she met another BVN in her account. we are unable to change the bvn to hers and unable to add her account details.
this is strange, I'm thinking maybe someone had got in and added his/her bvn

Your sisters account has been hacked. The last time she logged in was not to n-power website. Its was a phishing site that phished her username and password. Quickly changed the bvn and change your password immediately. Be very careful , always verify you are on the correct site before login . Nigerians are evil and often blaming the gov't .
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by stagger: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2016
How can someone be crying over N30,000 job when some people I know have given out such amounts as Christmas gift this period?

Please someone should help me talk some sense to this lady. Look at business opportunities everywhere in Nigeria. Nigeria is begging for manufacturers, no matter how small, to enter the market. I know an ILLITERATE woman who was depositing N20,000 into her cooperative EVERYDAY from frying Akara! Yet a full-blooded graduate is crying about missing verification for a N30,000 a month job.

Sometimes I think our problem is that too much theoretical education from our tertiary institutions has blunted the initiatives of the youths of this country.

As I dey now, if I am earning N100,000 a month as salary, I should be miserable. Very miserable indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.