Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (23565 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by APCmyheart(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
James Ibori has a hand in your case hahahaha...
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by wizzprince(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
delishpot:

When I want to be one, I am one cool cool Just giving OP the good news for 2017
lolz pls give me one two cheesy
delishpot:

When I want to be one, I am one cool cool Just giving OP the good news for 2017
lolz pls give me one two
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by kov624665(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Prince202020:
OP please do not lose hope, there are a lot of things you have to do to get back your position

1. Write to npower twitter handle @npower_ng and Facebook account "npower" tell them that you did not receive any to that effect

2. Send an email containing the above complaints to npower selection department: selection@npower.gov.ng

3. You can also chat with there consultants on their npvn.npower.gov.ng website tell about your ordeal

With God your problem will be solved.
Npower? Reply?
Its only GTBank consultant agents that replies mails in less that 24hrs, as far as Nigeria is concerned. cheesy cool
Prince202020:
OP please do not lose hope, there are a lot of things you have to do to get back your position

1. Write to npower twitter handle @npower_ng and Facebook account "npower" tell them that you did not receive any to that effect

2. Send an email containing the above complaints to npower selection department: selection@npower.gov.ng

3. You can also chat with there consultants on their npvn.npower.gov.ng website tell about your ordeal

With God your problem will be solved.
Npower? Reply?
Its only GTBank consultant agents that replies mails in less that 24hrs, as far as Nigeria is concerned. cheesy
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by delishpot: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
wizzprince:
lolz
pls give me one two :Dlolz
pls give me one two

From mid next year to the end would be sweeter than the beginning of the year for you. cool cool
My 10% I have pos in case you run outa cash.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Hammefeez: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
jeeka321:

Your sisters account has been hacked. The last time she logged in was not to n-power website. Its was a phishing site that phished her username and password. Quickly changed the bvn and change your password immediately. Be very careful , always verify you are on the correct site before login . Nigerians are evil and often blaming the gov't .

Thank you for that. I have been trying to change the BVN ooooo . I tire oooo.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by referee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Do not panick, simply get ur credentials n go to the federal sec in ur state, locate National Oreintation Agency, explain to em and u might be considered do not lose hope, but make it happen as soon as possible. Best of luck
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by Bertino(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
I saw your post and it wouldnt hurt me to help. I happen to knw a person who is quite influential in Delta state N power Agro. i would upload a master list to confirm my claim.
if you genuinely got an invite, keep calm and wait. whats urs will be. I saw your name on the list. Relax Nothing is happening as regards Npower yet.
Something in your details attracted my attention. Just go to ADP office Effurun and state your case.

Not promising, buh i gat you covered. Compliments.
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by wizzprince(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

From mid next year to the end would be sweeter than the beginning of the year for you. cool cool
My 10% I have pos in case you run outa cash.
i will keep this in mind
pos and cash for wat
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by delishpot: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
wizzprince:
i will keep this in mind
pos and cash for wat

My share when you finally blow Na.if you have sprayed it all you can still use your card to settle me Na.

Anyhow just kidding about the money part.......
Or maybe not cool
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by wizzprince(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

My share when you finally blow Na.if you have sprayed it all you can still use your card to settle me Na.

Anyhow just kidding about the money part.......
Or maybe not cool
hahahahahahha
i will remember u
that is if you are not guessing
Re: Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity by peterparker16: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
YOU STAND A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING KIDNAP BY ALIENS THAN FOR NPOWEQ TO REPLY U.
ote author=Prince202020 post=52286514]OP please do not lose hope, there are a lot of things you have to do to get back your position

With God your problem will be solved. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal / The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.