Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? (82582 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Policemen Awaiting Saraki Brutalise NAMA Officer In Kwara (pic) / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by DeltahArmy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na senior officers go dey chop this one..
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by spammingtoolz: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
She's not

There was one I saw in Delta

Her yarnsh ehn

I can't explain

so na yantch dem dey use sabi bae way fine

its a pity dat man are now being carried away by buutockk

no mata d kinda fuccck way u give bae way get big bommbom, here bommbom no fit reduce.. u hear
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by AfroSamurai: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
I believe Bisi Kolawole is a hell of a lot more cute than her. Men the things I'd do to that lady if and when I lay my hands on her. grin
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by bamdelarf(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
she try...bt u sure Ds one na police bayii. I hope dpo no go punanny her..
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Winnyluv(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice body
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by oluxy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
She's NOT
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
no she is not.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by saaedlee: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is that an EOD badge?

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Julx(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Her name though.... Is she from English?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Endtimesmith(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
She dey learn from where Sergeant Daniella Chioma Okeke dey.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by skyo78(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
Meet Miss Zion Mary Samuel , who in my view might actually be the prettiest and sexiest buddy in the whole police force.

See more of her photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/is-she-prettiest-female-police-officer.html?m=1
. Not even close (in my view)

Your view is myopic (in the true sense of the word, and not meant as an insult). Which is okay because you clearly stated that your submission is based on your view.

You haven't seen all the ladies in the whole police force, so extending your view outside its comfort zone (what you've seen), is a huge discredit to your opinion.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by charlesucheh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
What! Explosive ordinance device Mehn! She should detect that of her backside first cos her behind is the REAL BOMB!!!! GBOSA!!!
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Cleff4u(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
Meet Miss Zion Mary Samuel , who in my view might actually be the prettiest and sexiest buddy in the whole police force.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/is-she-prettiest-female-police-officer.html?m=1
if she agree i will just go straight and marry her. she is too fine to be single i mean see her on musf. if u have her contact pls let me know im very serious dis is mine 07039187857
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Yishah(f): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
She's not

Her yarnsh ehn

I can't explain

Lol.

2017 New year resolution: To be ftc on a frontpage thread. Tell me, how did you do it
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by serial37: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
No she is not thank u
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
politicalpastor:
who
Who ever can give me this girl number, will be rewarded in dollars, if i end up marrying her and get children. That person will get a 2001 toyota car.

Oga, that person na Man like you. Infact he get beards like Ross
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by AyakaDunukofia: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Police Commissioner, Peace Ibekwe may be the prettiest female police officer in the zoo.

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by zurumking(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
she is beautiful.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Raphafire101: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
If she like make she fine like ogbanje, police women mumu, they reason like fools, them dey carry their work come family level...bunch of fools
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Oche211(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
She's not

Her yarnsh ehn

I can't explain
woman dey look woman yansh... I give up
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Orpe7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is the prettiest

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by agrovick(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:
Men this babe wor wor abeg!

Infact compare her with my own smally! Yes I'm a bad guy like that!
Picture wey u carry from tagged

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by fkdmods: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:

Why una like wowo thing like this na?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by momentarylapse: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
agrovick:

Picture wey u carry from tagged

Are you jealous because your own woman looks like medusa?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by momentarylapse: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
DrObum:

Both the policewoman and your smallie wor wor abeg

Una street no get fine girls again

Have you ever even stood next to a girl this fine?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by doskie(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
funmieG:
na by ynash?
dey there dey ask. You don't know how many men have lost empires and castles within seconds because of nyash.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by goslowgoslow(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Goldenheart:
cryCan someone please explain this
Na ashawo man u be!!!
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
ajebuter:
She will still collect bribe from ajebuter..ajepako..osuaumustflow..mukinatu..fabfunmi..funjosh..and vickyrotex the day we decide to report and demand for the arrest of that ogbanje-in-chief called iyangbali and notorioubabe for their crazy mentions of our names. all the time..
you did not include juliaann in your list,she is my latest catch in name mentioning and she dey gbadun me without vaseline any time I mention her name grin grin grin
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
IF SHE WICKED PAST SATAN, HOW THEN IS SHE D PRETTIES. COS 80 PERCENT OF POLICE OFFICERS WICKED PAST D DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by chigoizie7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
To me, the fact that she is a policer officer spoiled everything.

There is nothing good about those criminals in uniform.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nickymezor(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
She is pretty in her own way buh she aint the prettiest in Naija nw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.