Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? (82580 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / Policemen Awaiting Saraki Brutalise NAMA Officer In Kwara (pic) / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Legend87(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
Meet Miss Zion Mary Samuel , who in my view might actually be the prettiest and sexiest buddy in the whole police force.

See more of her photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/is-she-prettiest-female-police-officer.html?m=1

She still dey learn work.tongue
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nickymezor(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
AfroSamurai:
I believe Bisi Kolawole is a hell of a lot more cute than her. Men the things I'd do to that lady if and when I lay my hands on her. grin
Do u hv her pix mk I see abeg?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by AfroSamurai: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
Do u hv her pix mk I see abeg?
Use Google. She was a one time force PPRO. Don't know if she still is though.

Men that woman can make a man's dream come through just by being _naked.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nickymezor(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Use Google. She was a one time force PPRO. Don't know if she still is though.

Men that woman can make a man's dream come through just by being _naked.
Hmmmm, na so her beauty / assets affect u reach : grin cheesy..Anyway let me check her out.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by AfroSamurai: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, na so here beauty / assets affect u reach : grin cheesy..Anyway let me check her out.
Even ur beauty, asset that is, offshore and onshore dichotomy affect me wella. Though you no wan show me your offshore asset oh. wink
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by nwosu35: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:
Men this babe wor wor abeg!

Infact compare her with my own smally! Yes I'm a bad guy like that!

Sha ur smally touch wo wo hand sha
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by momentarylapse: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
nwosu35:

Sha ur smally touch wo wo hand sha

You wey never see woman hand hold before na you wan talk?
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by papoose321: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
How many Thif piple d nyash don cassh abeg
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
masters feeds

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by agrovick(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

Are you jealous because your own woman looks like medusa?
Sorry to disappoint you bruv.
My woman is Medusa
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Duru009(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bangg ur way to the top.....

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by nwosu35: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

You wey never see woman hand hold before na you wan talk?

For Unah family, Unah get woman, no be stretched mark girls Unah get. . .
Man get sense and make use of it. . .
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by poyet(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
As someone who grew up police barracks, there names for woman police officers: this type are called "officer food". As a junior officer, except you want to see your posting to sambisa, if not fired, then yarn this kind ladies!

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
Meet Miss Zion Mary Samuel , who in my view might actually be the prettiest and sexiest buddy in the whole police force.

See more of her photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/is-she-prettiest-female-police-officer.html?m=1
doon doon kpa doon kpa..ayangba galz dem dangerous..use ikebe collect ya money by force cuz dem dangerous..nothing u go cuz dem dangerous..black rendezvous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Pearly255(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nah she ain't!!!!
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by momentarylapse: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
nwosu35:

For Unah family, Unah get woman, no be stretched mark girls Unah get. . .
Man get sense and make use of it. . .

grin

E good as the thing don pain you! All these suffer haters wey una own babe's dey resemble bricklayer na una type wan assess babe!

Post your own babe pix make we see whether mod no go close the thread!
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by tdayof(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
NOOOOO. I have seen prettier officers.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by nwosu35: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

grin

E good as the thing don pain you! All these suffer haters wey una own babe's dey resemble bricklayer na una type wan assess babe!

Post your own babe pix make we see whether mod no go close the thread!

I pity ur generation. . .
My girl is better and more beautiful than six of ur generations,
U, E wo wo no doubt, no be say make we talk jst give me ur fcbk I'd make l Check ur pics. . . Guy
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Nickymezor(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Even ur beauty, asset that is, offshore and onshore dichotomy affect me wella. Though you no wan show me your offshore asset oh. wink
U dont say... Anyway dat lady is pretty oo...Shez well endowed...* thick woman*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by meggi4(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
all those them big men for police don wire dis one taya

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by degamemaster(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
This one na real ashawo wey dey service oga them. nonsense police hoe.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

Who send u? so? make we dey lust over your babe abi? or wetin u wan achieve by posting pics of your babe on skin tight?

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
OP she can't Be at all.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
[s][/s][img][/img][size=8pt][/size][quote][/quote]
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by rolams(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
How this one take get chance dey take all this pics self. Common face your work!
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by decomaniaboss(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
monemsis:
Her knuckles reminds me of BOLE wink
na so I see am too hoooo..
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Abelattah(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
everything go well with her
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by don4real18(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

she try small grin

1 Like

Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by Laple0541(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Those top officers go don shake ds lady waist like mad, sometimes e no good to de pretty o.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by samsam2019: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
One cannot even see fine girl toast again only to realise she's a cop

Omo, Na to run ooo
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by cashreport: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
[size=15pt]

I know her very well

She works with Agip oil company(NAOC) in one of our base stations as access control security

If u need her contact contact me

[/size]
Re: Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? by cashreport: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
[size=19pt]

I know her very well

She works with Agip oil company(NAOC) in one of our base stations as access control security

If u need her contact contact me[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.