Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady (56419 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by mu2sa2: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Expect copycats soon.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
She's bountifully beautifulsmiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by aalangel(f): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

One thing I noticed.. Why they don't have a close up photo?
Was seriously looking for one.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by curvilicious: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Beautiful

My friend, friend, friend own was in Sahara desert like this too tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by aalangel(f): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
He has the money, she's got the boobs.
Law of Attraction.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by kristian98(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
op do i have a license to use your pictures? they are nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
See boobs shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

because their faces are not that interesting cheesy

*singing Goody bag by D'Prince*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by breakeven: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tiny men can like big breast and big yansh. grin grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fine yoruba lady... Ghana men dey enjoy Oooooo!

Yoruba men have nothing but insults for their yoruba women.

Now all the yoruba women are heading to Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Yonce(f): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Great
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
I dont care just as long as, after pursuing all their women, dey dont turn beggars East of the Niger.

I too like my Igbo sisters and i dont want to share dem or see any afonja with them.

I go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is 1 hot assss woman fuccking sexy the man worwor
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
Is like Ghanaian men are winning these days grin
cheesy
Oh wait
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by adellam16(f): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
OP! Bad english. Why rush, u could have edited. What's with pre wedding fotos n men buckling or fidling wit woman shoe buckle.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
darkmarky:
shocked
watermelon
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You don't see ladies like this everyday
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
This is 1 hot assss woman fuccking sexy the man worwor

Guy tribalism and hate no let yoruba men appreciate wat they have, but they claim to appreciate property of the igbo nation.

Igbo women are the property of the igbo nation, u leave ur own, they appreciate my own, waiting we go call that one? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Lovelynature(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mehn that babe is so much endowed

That guy is damn lucky. See what he's gonna be enjoying

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by FemiLastBorn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
I Jus Don't No Y am Allergic 2 lime But Addicted 2 Melons. AhLoffmelons...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Waspy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
aalangel:
He has the money, she's got the boobs.
Law of Attraction.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
The BEST pre-wedding pix so far.

MMM has done more good than harm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by phlio666(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
God knoz i cnt a gal dat doesnt ve breast i mean breastz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Chukazu: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

yes! but they can do that in "the other ROOM "
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Italy no pay you again undecided
ireneony:
Is like Ghanaian men are winning these days grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
One of the best pre-wedding pics have seen.

Nice concept, perfect!.

Nnaaaa..... blazers and that dress in the desert. Mbanu.

Bedouin thobe attire would have made sense..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by francisduru: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Milk shakes in 3D
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Chukazu: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
ofeoilly:

Guy tribalism and hate no let yoruba men appreciate wat they have, but they claim to appreciate property of the igbo nation.

Igbo women are the property of the igbo nation, u leave ur own, they appreciate my own, waiting we go call that one? undecided

to start with, women are not property!.. And do not belong to any individual or tribe.

"the sky is too wide for birds to collide "

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by femijay8271(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nairaland prewed. bet Naija prewed pics over 95.1, Ghana prewed pic so far over 0.5
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by newyorks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
the sun though.its irritating ai swear.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ufuosman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lovely pix
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:
Hello boo, peeps have been uploading pre wedding pics up and down on NL... embarassedembarassed
Make haste let's upload our own joh angry
Small geh like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.