Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady (56413 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ericompub: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
On their way to Europe through sahara desert.!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by DONSMITH123(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:
Hello boo, peeps have been uploading pre wedding pics up and down on NL... embarassedembarassed
Make haste let's upload our own joh angry

Uploading....... Am coming....... Uploading......
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chukazu:

to start with, women are not property!.. And do not belong to any individual or tribe.

"the sky is too wide for birds to collide "

Everybody and everything belongs to somebody.

Birds do collide despite how wide the sky is.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by deolu2000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Akinz0126:
Those BOobs thou shocked
look away... You are a pervert.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Uploading....... Am coming....... Uploading......

grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Adesiji77: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
"...whosoever looketh..." lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
Is like Ghanaian men are winning these days grin

Who are you waiting for?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

Small geh like you

*rolls eyes* iffa konk you ehn. angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Vokians(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why choose desert an infertile land?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:

*rolls eyes* iffa konk you ehn. angry
U no even dey fear sef
At ur age.. .

Children is this day

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by honeyjoyce(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dope
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

U no even dey fear sef
At ur age.. .

Children is this day

Bia, you weee not mind your business abi? sad
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by olasmith10(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
The the naija babe na classic chic. Front and back anatomy set wella.
Wishing them a great wedding and lovely marriage ahead.

The elevation on her thorax and the gluteus maximus muscle are classic!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:

Bia, you weee not mind your business abi? sad
Yes
It's my business.
This is public forum grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

Yes
It's my business.
This is public forum grin

Amebo grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:

Amebo grin
Yes
Amebo is my hobby grin
And for that boo you're calling... angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

Yes
Amebo is my hobby grin
What about it? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

Yes
Amebo is my hobby grin
What about it? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by saintdennis(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
People putting demselves In harms way over "pre-wedding' pic

Continue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:

What about it? undecided
He won't call you.
I control the network and I'm going to divert the call grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
pls what's the name of that vehicle, some one tell me pls, i like strong looking cars.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chukazu:

to start with, women are not property!.. And do not belong to any individual or tribe.

"the sky is too wide for birds to collide "

watch dem live.. false prophet!

Too many false prophet around today, that is y the world is heading to an end.

They will tell u everything is allowed, even homosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuJJS6skyU
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Akinz0126(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
deolu2000:

look away... You are a pervert.

Can't some1 appreciate her natural endowment again tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by googlepikins: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

One thing I noticed.. Why they don't have a close up photo?
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Orikinla1: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
One of the best pre-wedding pics have seen.

Nice concept, perfect!.
You just said it all for me.
Not all the uninspiring pre wedding photos of unromantic Nigerian blokes.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ofeoilly: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Orikinla1:

You just said it all for me.
Not all the uninspiring pre wedding photos of unromantic Nigerian blokes.

afonja blokes!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ernieboy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
vowsng:
pls what's the name of that vehicle, some one tell me pls, i like strong looking cars.
dats old school ranged rover, one of the earliest of the brand.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
What the fuvck is this Rubbish? The jeep looks better than the couple.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Henon: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
She has a good 'heart'.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by forexbinary: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
The the naija babe na classic chic. Front and back anatomy set wella.
Wishing them a great wedding and lovely marriage ahead.

Keep analyzing someone's wife angry . . . no go marry ya own cheesy

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You don't see ladies like this everyday
hi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bikefab(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
That car and the girl's bust is something else. Me likey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.