Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady (56420 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Osman Hafiz: Wedding Photos Of Ghanaian Man Who Married Three Wives Same Day / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by myfemi2002(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
There has never been a better time than NOW to start earning bitcoin with cheap bitcoin investment opportunities like BTC-INVESTMENT

One bitcoin is now worth $900+!!!

Just last month it was $720!!!

The month before last it is was $600!!!

In 2015 it was $300!!!

Notice anything? I bet you did!

And thats just the beginning:

2017 will be The year of cryptocurrency, everyone will ask themselves were they where when Bitcoin was taking over the world.

Even CBN is making plans to tap into the cryptocurrency crase. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-ndiccbn-looking-digital-currency-official/

Well, it's a little surprising that they are just looking into it now because in South Africa these machines are already installed. East Africa is planning to do same. So in no distant time, while

others are on long queues for cash on the traditional ATM, very few people will be using this unique Bitcoin-ATM. You can be one of them by starting today

Start now to invest in bitcoin BEFORE it is worth $1,400/$3,000/$10,000 per bitcoin with bitcoin opportunities such as BTC-INVESTMENT

Thats right:

Don't stay behind:

Take ACTION and SECURE your BITCOIN WEALTH!

For more information join our Whatsapp group where we shall be teaching you how to earn this precious coin through BTC-INVESTMENT

remember you don't need to register anyone to make profit

Follow this link to join our Whatsapp group today
https:///3r3yl283NbR5XWElctkpD7

Benefits of joining the group today
1. we teach how to trade with your bitcoin .
2.we teach how to make double of your bitcoin in 15days.
3. we teach you how to mine bitcoin.
4.we teach you on how to sell your bitcoin and receive you money in your bank account.
5. free tutorial videos and Pdf documetation for your easy use.
5.Is a free group to ask your questions and you we be attended to .
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oyind17:
hi
Hmmmmmm Oyin Merry Xmas it's been long! where have you been?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Kowor(f): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Preparing her for the suffer to come... Nice style
My thought exactly.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by metallisc(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

One thing I noticed.. Why they don't have a close up photo?

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmm Oyin Merry Xmas it's been long! where have you been?
Same to you dear. I av been around though I only read these days
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by deolu2000(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Akinz0126:

Can't some1 appreciate her natural endowment again tongue
let the husband do that, you can appreciate her generally not organ specific ok. Wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oyind17:
Same to you dear. I av been around though I only read these days
That is sad anyway,we have always love your contribution.Are you in lag?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by okowande(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
That guy no fit handle d babe for kpashing oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrIcredible:

He won't call you.
I control the network and I'm going to divert the call grin grin

#Evil guy# angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
bettercreature:
That is sad anyway,we have always love your contribution.Are you in lag?
No, cheesy you want me to come to Lagos? I'm tired of nl and the mods.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oyind17:
No, cheesy you want me to come to Lagos? I'm tired of nl and the mods.
Yes ofcourse! you should come for New Year.Don't mind the mods they are clueless.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by MrIcredible: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:

#Evil guy# angry
Haba madam angry

That is mean nau cry cry
Anyways, I'm evil genius grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes ofcourse! you should come for New Year.Don't mind the mods they are clueless.
Didn't plan to travel, you forget your girl.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oyind17:
Didn't plan to travel, you forget your girl.
That's sad then!No I didnt forget you.I lost your number, later sent you PM you didn't reply.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:
Hello boo, peeps have been uploading pre wedding pics up and down on NL... embarassedembarassed
Make haste let's upload our own joh angry
Hi babe. Trust me, i'm right on it. Please wipe your tears. I'm preparing an awe-inspiring pre-wedding photoshoot at the top of the Burj Al Arab, the Trump towers & the Burj Khalija, three days in a row. Please use some patience. It takes time to prepare the best, remember.

Take care & see you soon. Merry Christmas!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by papoose321: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Person wear suit go desert say na picsure him wan go snap.. next na agbada for beach
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
holamiday:
Hi babe. Trust me, i'm right on it. Please wipe your tears. I'm preparing an awe-inspiring pre-wedding photoshoot at the top of the Burj Al Arab, the Trump towers & the Burj Khalija, three days in a row. Please use some patience. It takes time to prepare the best, remember.

Take care & see you soon. Merry Christmas!

Lmao cheesycheesycheesy

Kikikiki! grin
Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Ibj50(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
lanicky:
Hello boo, peeps have been uploading pre wedding pics up and down on NL... embarassedembarassed
Make haste let's upload our own joh angry
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by poyet(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
"She carry front, she carry back, she too package, I can't leave her, nothing in this world that I can't her!" - Olamide
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
The woman too fine, chai! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by chimalisco19(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
That lady breast eehh......milk industry I need millo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Damfostopper(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
those boobz mehn

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Pearly255(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Yorobastard(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
badassProdigy:
Abi Adeyemi and his handsome Ghanaian Boo,
Adu showed us another side to the current trend in wedding world which is the pre-wedding session...

Instead of going to the studio, village or lovely areas in the city, the couple instead choose an old location which is the Desert... Lol

I wonder why nobody saw that your content and the Topic is very Misleading that I begin to wonder who is the woman and the man...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by lepasharon(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Never seen a tall ghanian but that's none of my business
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by uc4uandc(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
That girl name is Monica......She's Ibo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by chiraqDemon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
All these ppl that are raising standard of marriage i dont have money to do pre wedding photos o
Btw my vaseline order has not yet arrived embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by ArabMopol(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
the background is Photoshop, the sands are 2diff types, the first one is milky while the 2nd desert is whitish and snowy .... meanwhile none of my business... the Ghanian guy ugly oooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Laple0541(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
That sixth pix though, wey my straw I wan drink kunu.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by thexzy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na wetin them girls dey like........Spoil them with money and capture them 4 life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by Rulezee09(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmm!!!! The babe though.....one thing I like in her is her boobs.....am addicted to Good boobs like this one.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Doggy comes to mind thou. Those books dangling when she bend will be a sight to behold... WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.