Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (28285 Views)

BBC Exposes Buhari Lies About Defeating Boko Haram With Facts And Figures / $1 Billion ECA, Give Me Ekiti Share To Fight HUNGER Haram; FAYOSE / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by bayelsaowei(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Your former Boss caused it
Islam caused bokoharam not gej...

Gej didn't cause anything...

The wickedness of the North caused their own predicament ...

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose keep shut

One step at a time

Why must Fayose keep shut, when Tinubu and his gang of thieves were shouting in another man's tenure no one asked them to keep shut, is this a dictatorial government where it is sacrosanct to embrace the ideals of one person and not to have your own ideologies?

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Geeflow(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers are known for blackmailing

So you are also paid to come and insult the president too?

Nah me say make MMM crash?
and who told you MMM has crashed? Stop exposing your stupidity through ignorance
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gbam! The self-serving nomad is a deluded charlatan/
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Emmahunk:
Can someone tell this mad man to shut up for once in shame. Presently Kebbi State in Nigeria is exporting rice! Other States like Anambra, Lagos and Ebonyi are in line already. BH, is defeated and Sambisa forest finally reclaimed. What more does his blind eyes need to see that PMB is delivering on his promises?
\\

When you won't read, the rice production system in effect today you think it was Buharis initiative.. the over 12million metric tons of silos built across over 5 northern states and the milling units setup that facilitated the speedy processing of rice, you rellay think it's this government that put it in place? Lol.. the youth dont read that's why they are easily deceived and go on to give miscontrued facts.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogunsj:
I have been reading your comments on this thread. if you see nothing wrong in what a sitting governor is saying concerning a major problem in Nigeria, that had even attracted global attention, a problem that claimed thousands of lives and rendered millions homeless, and you are rejoicing with fayose, I sympathise with both of you and your likes.
I guess apc has also brainwashed you to see only narrowed perspectives. Does chasing Boko Haram mean other citizens should die of hunger. Do you know the last time many civil servants were paid salaries they worked for? keep reading my post o, no pray for your clueless govt.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecidedwhen will this old thug stop seeking front pages of newpapers
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:

The Lagos state initiative is a meaningless thing that cannot be sustained.
Mark my words and check in 3-5 years.
Government has no business doing business. It should create enabling environment for investors and tax them appropriately.

Please tell them. I still saw over 100bags of rice over the past four days in different states and cities. I wonder why i didnt see the so called Kebbi and Lagos rice everywhere

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
4wrd9ja:

That is not the only corruption, the buhari supporters are so dumb, check out the number 19 removal of petroleum subsidy because of the subsidy all Nigerians benefited from the corruption inform of cheap prices. but buhari removed it and prices went haywire and replaced it with his own brand of subsidy where his few cronies benefit and the entire country suffers, so which is better fuel subsidy or dollar subsidy.

Its called Islamic followership, a movement where followers do not have a right to think but can kill opposition to their ideologies.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by mengho(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
In as much as I don't like ds nigg*a call fayose, and as Pro-Buhari, am starting to see reason with Fayose. Time is Going now..

And what reason is that?
oh let me guess "Boko haram should not be fought & defeated because you plus other Nigerians are Hungry"

You fefol are never satisfied with anything, so you will still complain even if Buhari comes down to your house to spoon feed you every single day
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

I guess apc has also brainwashed you to see only narrowed perspectives. Does chasing Boko Haram mean other citizens should die of hunger. Do you know the last time many civil servants were paid salaries they worked for? keep reading my post o, no pray for your clueless govt.
blind fool stop sressing ur nerve, fayose knws Pmb is trying and he equally knw d usefulness of security over hunger thats y he did nt take tym to ban cattle rearers bt took him ages to settle workers
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by MabraO: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abeg na who never see food eat for here?
All these hunger hunger people re talking about I don't understand oh!

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thoough i erroneouslly voted the dumb, cruel, heartless & self-serving nomad, i'm begining to like fayose a.k.a the liberator/voice of the voiceless!

Tyrant buhari won't find it funny in 2017!

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
kaluxy007:
blind fool stop sressing ur nerve, fayose knws Pmb is trying and he equally knw d usefulness of security over hunger thats y he did nt take tym to ban cattle rearers bt took him ages to settle workers
Go eat what they gave you to spew thrash online. Thought you had something between your ears. Bye

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
kaluxy007:
Go eat what they gave you to spew thrash online. Thought you had something between your ears. Bye
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ihatesycophant(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayose from day one had not believed in the existence of Boko Haram and Chibok girls. Go down the line and check his comments on Boko Haram and its operations. So what do you expect from him to say. It's only his praise singers that would applause him on this rubbish he said. By tomorrow if the hunger is defeated he would say another thing. He's unstable man and hailed by unstable minds.
By next year he would be the one saying Buhari wasted Nigeria resources in pursuing un-winnable War against Boko Haram instead of him to invest it on the economy.
To those saying Boko Haram still bomb today. All of you are novice and unlearned. The war on terror and insurgency cannot be won in a sweep, go and ask security experts, they would tell you more. For years to come we will still be feeling the impact. You can only distort their base and render them uncoordinated but not defeat totally as some novice may want.
Well, I don't always like to explicitly explain security issues to novice but I don't want them to die novice as the year is closing down. The Bible encourage us to go to ants and learn, no knowledge is a waste. Learn before you comment stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Carmal90(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Boko is gone forever

Enemies of the state are not happy

So in ur sense sir, sambisa was curbed and won by Nigeria army without any casualties and u believe
Pls where are those boko haram terrorist?
We are in deeper mess than before,
Boko haram stayed at sambisa for close to 5 years our army could not win them despite been a well known fact
Pls did u think our Army can defeat boko haram now when there whereabout is unknown?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ShootToKill: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
yoruba muslims hate peter fayose bevause he is christian. They also believe Buhari is greater than Awolowo.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by PastorOla1: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
FAYOSE IS A MAD DOG!!!!!
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by iluvdonjazzy: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Everyone knows u r been paid bout 10k a month to defend dis paralytic and demented Federal Govt. So ur comments carries no water again.

that picture is osinbanjo and his father

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by PastorOla1: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
NOT ONLY BOKO HARAM, HUNGER BUT FOYOSE WILL ALSO BE DEFEATED
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by BERNIMOORE: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
ShootToKill:
yoruba muslims hate peter fayose bevause he is christian. They also believe Buhari is greater than Awolowo.
does he cares if they hate him, fayose is a world of his own he doesn't care he acts.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by BERNIMOORE: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
PastorOla1:
NOT ONLY BOKO HARAM, HUNGER BUT FOYOSE WILL ALSO BE DEFEATED
how? you are already demented because fayose is a hero already oshokomole!
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by motionz: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Fayose is deeply pained by the news of Boko Haram's defeat. Evil pigs like him rejoice, wine and make merry when the BH devil's kill and maim innocent men, women and children.

God is gradually disappointing him and his co-occupants of the nest of killers.

grin
there was a suicide bombing in Maiduguri market by 10am today.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by 4wrd9ja: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
lakesider:

show me the amount budgeted for subsidy in 2017 budget

His friends buy cheap official dollar and sell at a premium at parallel market, the foreign exchange policy of the government encourages this
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
... Perfect! The incompetence of this govt knows no bounds. The APC govt can't celebrate resolving Nigerian security only in the sambisa forest when we have marauding herdsmen running berserk in the country.

I still insists that security situation in the country still remains 98% unsolved. Anything short of this is merely playing to the gallery and one of those propaganda.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by cytellProperty: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mumu like you, what good can ever come out of your mouth APC Stooge.
sarrki:
Fayose keep shut

One step at a time
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ihatesycophant(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

Are you also aware that those displaced by Boko Haram are also members of the society and they also need food to live and mind you it's only secured society that can think of eating food. Wasn't the same person that made law to control the activities of nomadic in his state. If security is not paramount why did he promulgate restriction law to save his people. Young boy, environmental security and food security go hand in hand. Did you see the malnutrition that is setting in in the north east because of lack of environmental security. Is just like Fayose telling us to stop taking Niger Delta Avengers serious because of hunger in the nation. Guy, what do you think will become the dwellers in that environment?
Young guy, stop following blindly reason across board. Both environmental security and food security are essentials for life and politics MUST not be played over it.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Innomach(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
Seems Fayose is not happy with the defeat of boko haram.
The fight that his clueless master GEJ could not win throughout his reign, his nightmare PMB did the impossible less than 2years so it is expected.
I spoke with an old aquintance, a Nigerian army today who has been at the forefront of the war in Borno state about the defeat of Boko Haram, he gave me a wicked smile. When I inquired further telling him how boko haram has been defeated. He only told me not to pay attention to the propaganda on radio and television.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Are you also aware that those displaced by Boko Haram are also members of the society and they also need food to live and mind you it's only secured society that can think of eating food. Wasn't the same person that made law to control the activities of nomadic in his state. If security is not paramount why did he promulgate restriction law to save his people. Young boy, environmental security and food security go hand in hand. Did you see the malnutrition that is setting in in the north east because of lack of environmental security. Is just like Fayose telling us to stop taking Niger Delta Avengers serious because of hunger in the nation. Guy, what do you think will become the dwellers in that environment?
Young guy, stop following blindly reason across board. Both environmental security and food security are essentials for life and politics MUST not be played over it.
Ok, the economy should wait for your baba go slow to finish with boko, ipob and nda. All hail your sense
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Innomach:

I spoke with an old aquintance, a Nigerian army today who has been at the forefront of the war in Borno state about the defeat of Boko Haram, he gave me a wicked smile. When I inquired further telling him how boko haram has been defeated. He only told me not to pay attention to the propaganda on radio and television.
Pls help the blind to see abeg, I'm tired of talking
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by lacasera14(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
fayose you are an idiot, even wike get sense pass you. fool!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience At INEC Office Today / Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful / Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.