Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (28288 Views)

BBC Exposes Buhari Lies About Defeating Boko Haram With Facts And Figures / $1 Billion ECA, Give Me Ekiti Share To Fight HUNGER Haram; FAYOSE / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Vaxt(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
If you have defeated Bokoharam as claimed, which of them is holding the chibok girls?
kikikikikikiki help me ask does mumu people wey buhari de deceive
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by bauer36(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless fayose. the man of the people, a grass root politician.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Vaxt(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Oblang:

I tire o. The kind chicken wey I chop this Xmas sef no be here o. Obviously when things starts getting better, they won't stop crying abt hunger just to prove a point that we made a mistake by electing buhari. Whether they like it or not, buhari will be there till 2023....
see agric pikin everywhere, wen papa n mama no go de u go know howfa
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Oblang(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
2dugged:
if your vision was not blurred like his, you would not have used BH alone as a yardstick for measuring security, right before your very eyes, Shites, fulani herdsmen killing, have been happening, but because the perpetrators are his brothers he kept mute, that my friend doesn't not show patriotism, and please point out where I mentioned food, lest I forget, I don't know why you goons always assume that everyone who is not an apc supporter is for Jonathan?, well just so you know, Jonathan was a failure, so is every other president that has ruled this country since independence, let's not even start with abacha and ibb, that is why I support none, that way I can criticise no matter who is involved

Hmmm u again....lol
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2016
It is only a foolish king that doesn't listen to the so called foolish person.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Sibrah:
Fayose is the one not using it. . .
If he had done half of what Lagos state with lake rice initiative, he wouldn't be shouting at the FG just to deflect attention from his senselessness.
while other governors are busy thinking of how to solve their dependence on FG for monthly allocation, the mad governor is smiling to the bank with state funds and shouting hunger! hunger!! just to decieve the gullibles.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Garrithe1st:

Are you Fayose's attack puppy??

angry

Spot the difference

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Oblang:

Ofcos every positive thing in this govt must be attached to ur ogogoro hero. But u won't agree he single handedly brought us recession with his corrupt cronies....

Unquote me go and read illiterate
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by APCmyheart(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Goahead:

Are you the FG?

Are you fayose?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
4wrd9ja:

His friends buy cheap official dollar and sell at a premium at parallel market, the foreign exchange policy of the government encourages this
you are not making any sense here. Nigeria has always had official and parallel market price for dollar exchange. The only difference is that the CBN pegged the dollar rate at a point in time so as to help manufacturers import machinery equipments at lower rates. This was to boost manufacturing and in turn generate employment. But when it was found that it was being abused, the CBN unpegged the naira. So whats the big deal here
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2016
omogin:

Ok, the economy should wait for your baba go slow to finish with boko, ipob and nda. All hail your sense
ask yourself why did millions of brafians dies during the civil war? When there is no security, the citizenry is displaced and no proper economic and social activity can take place. Ask yourself what would happen to your job if an armed gang take over tha only road to your work place for months on end. You will surely loose your job. So get sense. Security first. Even in ekiti, i not heard of anyone dying of hunger. Nigeria is blessed with fertile land. Put anything on the ground and it will grow.. Fayose please shut the fu;k up.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Enice:
ask yourself why did millions of brafians dies during the civil war? When there is no security, the citizenry is displaced and no proper economic and social activity can take place. Ask yourself what would happen to your job if an armed gang take over tha only road to your work place for months on end. You will surely loose your job. So get sense. Security first. Even in ekiti, i not heard of anyone dying of hunger. Nigeria is blessed with fertile land. Put anything on the ground and it will grow.. Fayose please shut the fu;k up.
Tap your head very hard, then read my post again.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2016
omogin:

Tap your head very hard, then read my post again.
i cant read your post again because it is senseless. Brain fu.ked guys like you are not worth reading twice.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Oblang:

Hmmm u again....lol
yes, me again grin
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by effty(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Fayose is deeply pained by the news of Boko Haram's defeat. Evil pigs like him rejoice, wine and make merry when the BH devil's kill and maim innocent men, women and children.

God is gradually disappointing him and his co-occupants of the nest of killers.

grin
BH defeated like dat? No arrested commanders, no seized arsenal of weapons, nd to think that the NA built dem a bunker. Buhari is a liar.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by dazy2(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-Medicine In HIV/AIDs Cure (Read Details)

http://davidotokiblog..com.ng/2016/12/nigerian-scientists-prove-efficacy-of.html

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Emmahunk(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstinvestment:
\\

When you won't read, the rice production system in effect today you think it was Buharis initiative.. the over 12million metric tons of silos built across over 5 northern states and the milling units setup that facilitated the speedy processing of rice, you rellay think it's this government that put it in place? Lol.. the youth dont read that's why they are easily deceived and go on to give miscontrued facts.

It's not about initiative my dear oldie (since you think I am a youth). It's about 'willpower'.. Those silos built in order to get the Northern votes for second tenure, of what use have they been put into?
Just like the TSA, sure Jonathan started it but did it ever see the light of the day?
It has taken a man who is willing to accept all the name calling to ban the importation of rice knowing that the long term benefits to the Country will be better thn aany praise singing.
That is what we are talking about.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by firstinvestment: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emmahunk:

It's not about initiative my dear oldie (since you think I am a youth). It's about 'willpower'.. Those silos built in order to get the Northern votes for second tenure, of what use have they been put into?
Just like the TSA, sure Jonathan started it but did it ever see the light of the day?
It has taken a man who is willing to accept all the name calling to ban the importation of rice knowing that the long term benefits to the Country will be better thn aany praise singing.
That is what we are talking about.

Unlike you i'm not a defender of anyone. All i know is i have a ten page Vanguard document that highlights the construction under Jonathan, a 10-15pages document and what you're thinking is Buhari is Jonathan. Simple.. I dont give two hoots about any politician anymore
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Ikennablue(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
vatiqan:

Hope every member of your family are comfortable with the government? If yes, continue defending tyranny!
what does tyranny has to do with defeating boko haram?? Pls what is tyrannical about PMB??

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by vatiqan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Ask around

patriot? How? Where? Emesime tutu!
how old are you, kid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape / No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.