Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? (3395 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nairalanders abeg I need una help

My brother will soon get married and his fiance is from Imo (Ideato to be precise). But on hearing the word "Imo", every member of my family was kind of shocked because our people see Imo generally as a no go area in terms of marriage.

Pls who knows about Ideato people especially their girls, how do they behave in marriage and how huge is their dowry.
Pls I need your sincere opinion. Thanks in advance
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do u have any say in the matter?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
Do u have any say in the matter?
If course I can help in convincing my parents or otherwise, as the case may be
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jombojombo:

That she's from a bad place is not a guarantee that she's bad
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ideato women are seldom idle women... They get busy and well, they support.

At least from experience. I like them sha.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by vivianbelema(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jombojombo:

that's my place. We're good and loving people. Bride price is Cool, no much money. Tell your brother to go ahead. Merry Christmas
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Ideato women are seldom idle women... They get busy and well, they support.

At least from experience. I like them sha.
Thanks a bunch. Sounds encouraging
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
vivianbelema:
that's my place. We're good and loving people. Bride price is Cool, no much money. Tell your brother to go ahead. Merry Christmas

Wow! This is interesting... I hope u aren't the lady in question grin
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by 2SWT(f): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2016
At the mention of Imo, my mind goes another way

Far from reality
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by obyrich(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Jombojombo:

My brother will soon get married and his fiance is from Imo (Ideato to be precise). But on hearing the word "Imo", every member of my family was kind of shocked because our people see Imo generally as a no go area in terms of marriage.

Pls who knows about Ideato people especially their girls, how do they behave in marriage and how huge is their dowry.
Are people from your place any better?

3 Likes

Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone know anything about the tradition for marrying ladies from Ngor-Okpala also in Imo state?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2016
obyrich:
Are people from your place any better?

Them don come, no be say she dey ask question

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by vivianbelema(f): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Jombojombo:

Wow! This is interesting... I hope u aren't the lady in question grin
hahahaha... Please where are you from?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jerry2i(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2016
They are good,hardworking,supports the family the best way possible, and the pride price.......
Very very cheap but our ladies aren't cheap.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
hahahaha... Please where are you from?

Enugu... are u the one
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by vivianbelema(f): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Jombojombo:
Enugu... are u the one
hahahaha ask your brother oo
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
hahahaha ask your brother oo
Lol... wia are u chating from?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by vivianbelema(f): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Jombojombo:
Lol... wia are u chating from?
owerri
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Jombojombo(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
owerri
Are u skulin or wot do u do?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by LEAFLET(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
That's where I'm from go on... Things are quite easy there, The bride price make sense and they no get wahalla..
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by valicious1(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Jombojombo:

Ideato women are like ohaji/obowo women. Very local, unintelligent and myopic with little or no zeal for education.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by coolzeal(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
valicious1:

Ideato women are like ohaji/obowo women. Very local, unintelligent and myopic with little or no zeal for education.
Wow! What a stereotypical statement? Though, am not from there but, am pretty much certain you've not met every Ideato women.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Kingsteve(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
valicious1:

You're so silly and ignorant!
I'm from Ideato south to be precise (Isiekenesi), and our women are one of the most educated in Imo.
In the 90's during Evan Enwerem's tenure, the commisioner for Education was from my side (female of course)
In fact from my kindred alone, there are numerous female Barristers and Doctors, so I really wonder where that dimwit got such unintelligent info from.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by thebest1210(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
OP, coming hear to seek for advice with regards to marrying from a particular place is a waste of tym. Cos, pple from dese parts will always tell u d gud sides. Tell ur brother to go to d gal's Village and investigate for himself. Meet pple dat are close to her, and get facts abt her family from dem. Pple's advice here, will b base on sentiment.

Just my opinion.. ..

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by rosalieene(f): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
I guess you are from anambra.
IMO isn't bad. what you should consider is the person's personality and not the person's village or town or LGA or state.
Coming to bride price issh, if they request much, ur bros can't kill himself, he should state Wat he can afford and carry his wife home.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by KingRex1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
rosalieene:
I guess you are from anambra.
IMO isn't bad. what you should consider is the person's personality and not the person's village or town or LGA or state.
Coming to bride price issh, if they request much, ur bros can't kill himself, he should state Wat he can afford and carry his wife home.
Will they give him?
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by youngbelieve(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kingsteve:

I'm from Ideato south to be precise (Isiekenesi), and our women are one of the most educated in Imo.
In the 90's during Evan Enwerem's tenure, the commisioner for Education was from my side (female of course)
In fact from my kindred alone, there are numerous female Barristers and Doctors, so I really wonder where that dimwit got such unintelligent info from.

thank u my brother, he obviously doesn't ave brain
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Alexander35: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kingsteve:

wow nice to know u re from Isiekenesi am from Dikenafai
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Kingsteve(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alexander35:

wow nice to know u re from Isiekenesi am from Dikenafai
Nice one! wink
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by rosalieene(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Will they give him?
why not?
I believe the way you present yourself to people is the way you would be seen.
take for instance, you carry yourself up as someone who is rich, why won't you be tasked much.
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by LecciGucci: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Jombojombo:

Enugu... are u the one

Seriously u are ibo?.
Why are u ibo pple segregating urselves like this.
It's very bad undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic) / She Keeps Coming At Me.... / Why Do Most Ladies have stretch marks on their boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.