Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? (3417 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by oluwazoba25: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Kingsteve post=52298137]

You're so silly and ignorant!
I'm from Ideato south to be precise (Isiekenesi), and our women are one of the most educated in Imo.
In the 90's during Evan Enwerem's tenure, the commisioner for Education was from my side (female of course)
In fact from my kindred alone, there are numerous female Barristers and Doctors, so I really wonder where that dimwit got such am unintelligent info from. [/ am from isiekenesi too brother how are you
Re: How Good Are Ideato Ladies In Terms Of Marriage? by Kingsteve(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=oluwazoba25 post=94471535][/quote]
I'm good and I dey greet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Got More Swag Between These Guys??? / A Guy Who Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own Shouldn't KeepA Romantic Relationship / Feminism: Respect Not Equality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.