Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man (1270 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by Thepasserby(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Contrary to popular belief that says "ladies don't know what they want", they in fact do know what they want and how they want it.

Ladies have always been misunderstood by quite a lot of people simply because someone stated a wrong theory about them.

NOTE: This list is strickly based on experience and observation of the writer

Here are 5 characters ladies love in a man.

1. Someone who listen to them
Ladies are natural talkers and they want someone who will patiently listen to all they have to say no matter how irrelevant it may be.

2. Someone who interacts with them
A good number of ladies need a guy they can interract with. They need someone to gist with and not just a statue.

3. Someone who scolds
The little girl in every lady wants to be to scolded once in a while. Ladies love someone who can scold them in a matured manner when they do something wrong. Haven't you ever wondered why ladies endure an abusive relationship? This is the reason.

4. Someone who gives her time.
For a lady, time is everything. You can shower her with all the gifts in the world yet she will look elsewhere but give her time and see the magic.

5. Someone who cares

copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by sinaj(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ur no 3 is very silly
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by darbeelicous(f): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
in summary, we ladies want a man's attention! Gbam that's all!
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by Thepasserby(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
sinaj:
Ur no 3 is very silly
well, guess am wrong there
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by obiorathesubtle: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Women are an endless agreement with many sub-texts
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Number 3 is erroneous. Truly women like Men with authority, who can guide them and correct them in love. But women who endure abusive relationships are either dumbly in love or are dependent on the man for survival. I.e for financial security.

6. Someone who respect them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by cyeln(f): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Contrary to popular belief that says "ladies don't know what they want", they in fact do know what they want and how they want it.

Ladies have always been misunderstood by quite a lot of people simply because someone stated a wrong theory about them.

NOTE: This list is strickly based on experience and observation of the writer

Here are 5 characters ladies love in a man.

1. Someone who listen to them

Ladies are natural talkers and they want someone who will patiently listen to all they have to say no matter how irrelevant it may be.

2. Someone who interacts with them

A good number of ladies need a guy they can interract with. They need someone to gist with and not just a statue.

3. Someone who scolds

The little girl in every lady wants to be to scolded once in a while. Ladies love someone who can scold them in a matured manner when they do something wrong. Haven't you ever wondered why ladies endure an abusive relationship? This is the reason.

4. Someone who gives her time.

For a lady, time is everything. You can shower her with all the gifts in the world yet she will look elsewhere but give her time and see the magic.

5. Someone who cares

copied from www.palmchatnow.com

6. someone who gives her money

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by DozieInc(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
cyeln:

6. someone who gives her money
True.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy

Oohh.. I like someone that can scold me too but in a nice way and not being rude to me... Tell it to my face if I'm wrong... I like it like that. It only means he's observing me very well.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by darbeelicous(f): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
lols........ Bahd girl.
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Oohh.. I like someone that can scold me too but in a nice way and not being rude to me... Tell it to my face if I'm wrong... I like it like that. It only means he's observing me very well.. grin

Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by youngprof2n(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2017
sinaj:
Ur no 3 is very silly
If you can't do that to a girl, u're jst a nice guy cos u won't be able to build any emotional connection..
Re: 5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man by LadyMacbeth(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Ok!

(1) (Reply)

AFTER LIFE ( A Nairalander's Post Break Up Story) / Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution / Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.