Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm (35456 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by OtiKpa(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2016
mebad:
i always wonder what pleasure people get from eating all this weird looking animals .

ask lala,he knows better..
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Tellemall: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2016
LorDBolton:
2017 sure sha

Nothing will make me quote idiots on NL...

Wild life this, wild life that.

People who haven't boarded local flight b4 talking about america.

Animal conservationists who eat meat and fetch water to bathe in their homes, who have never touched snow and watch too much television for their good. They talk of extinction.

The only thing extinct will be people who know what they're talking about when it comes to animals.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by biuti(f): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanyahkod:

Lol.. You are very correct.

I enjoyed every bit of it to its bones. Just one taste will make one forget its weirdness.

grin
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by sanyahkod(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bear Grylls

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by sanyahkod(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
And y'all want me to show the pishor of me eating the monitor lizard.

Hehehe....*off camera*

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
sanyahkod:
Hoping to catch more soon.

I noticed the 2nd hook is missing. Meaning another monitor lizard escaped with it, probably stuck in its jaws and may probably go and die somewhere.

My brother abeg, do you have a picture of the type of hook you are talking about and also how i can set the trap? These monitor lizards full my compound cause bush with water dey there.

Abeg i will appreciate your assistance
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by sanyahkod(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
michaelpop50:

My brother abeg, do you have a picture of the type of hook you are talking about and also how i can set the trap? These monitor lizards full my compound cause bush with water dey there.

Abeg i will appreciate your assistance

Look for the biggest size of fishing hook from any building material shop. It costs about N50 or less for one. Just put fresh Chicken intestine round the hook but ensure that the sharp point is a little bit exposed. Make sure you look for a strong rope and attach it to the hook. Tie the rope around a firm object so the animal does not escape with the hook. The monitor lizard will swallow the intestine and ......the rest is history. Good luck

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
sanyahkod:

Look for the biggest size of fishing hook from any building material shop. It costs about N50 or less for one. Just put fresh Chicken intestine round the hook but ensure that the sharp point is a little bit exposed. Make sure you look for a strong rope and attach it to the hook. Tie the rope around a firm object so the animal does not escape with the hook. The monitor lizard will swallow the intestine and ......the rest is history. Good luck

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.