Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm (35462 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Unlimited22: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by holluphemydavid(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
nice meat

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Elo4: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
men welcome to our crue "bear grills gang"
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by engrjosefz(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
KingRex1:
When thinking u know much makes you real dumb
See another one

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by drstone1: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2016
eezeribe:
No wonder Donald Trump said Africa needs to be re-colonized.How can somebody kill a lizard and prepare as a meal in 2016 And display it online.
What happened to all the beef,chicken,mutton,chevron,pork,etc in the market
Anyway... Some will say it's his choice.
PLEASE LET US LEARN TO CONSERVE WILDLIFE.the rate of killing helpless creatures in this part of the world is alarming.
Anyway I am not surprised,a place where a teenager can be burnt alive for stealing garri...
There is no regard for life... Be it Human or Animal

JUST spoke my Tots. Blacks r no different from wild Animals.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by calberian: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Make that 3 stars pls. LOL!
KingRex1:
Haha, I put a star on this thread.. This made my morning.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Dujardin(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2016
eezeribe:
No wonder Donald Trump said Africa needs to be re-colonized.How can somebody kill a lizard and prepare as a meal in 2016 And display it online.
PLEASE LET US LEARN TO CONSERVE WILDLIFE.the rate of killing helpless creatures in this part of the world is alarming.
[b]Anyway I am not surprised,a place where a teenager can be burnt alive for stealing garri..
There is no regard for life... Be it Human or Animal[/b]

Dude are you so outdated? check this thread to be updated https://www.nairaland.com/3470856/why-7-year-old-boy-killed-lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by LorDBolton(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
2017 sure sha

Nothing will make me quote idiots on NL...

Wild life this, wild life that.

People who haven't boarded local flight b4 talking about america.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Maeka(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
sanyahkod:
I noticed the presence of several monitor lizards in my plantain farm and tried setting multiple traps to catch them but none worked.

Having watched lots of Ultimate Survival episodes on discovery channel as a fan of Bear Grylls, I decided to use one of his methods; the use of hooks.

So I bought 2 fishing hooks and used chicken intestine as bait. I did that around 7am.

A few hours later, look what I got!!!!

I HAPPY FOR YOU O
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Divay22(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Have you ever tasted any meat that's bitter
Answer my question first tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by chumakk: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
eezeribe:
Anyway I am not surprised,a place where a teenager can be burnt alive for stealing garri...
There is no regard for life... Be it Human or Animal
na your lizard grin leave human life out of this post. Animals are created to be eaten by humans and if you are unlucky, animals will eat you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by jericco1(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2016
lol btw you could have trained it o. you've gotten more of it since it was female.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by KingRex1(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2016
calberian:
Make that 3 stars pls. LOL!
Haha, I know right? 3stars it is
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by jericco1(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
Op was it sweet undecided undecided
how do you expect it to be sweet?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Babysheart(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
That your pot needs deliverance.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by ikombe: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
PurestBoy:

That thing is poisonous, op is going to die soon.
And if he doesnt die

you can carry gun and go and kill him yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Divay22(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
jericco1:

how do you expect it to be sweet?
person can't ask question again cry cry cry
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by valx2: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2016
People can eat anything sha! Waiting to see who go chop vulture and post it here.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2016
I would love to have a taste of it
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Baroba(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
drstone1:

JUST spoke my Tots. Blacks r no different from wild Animals.

I hope you are not black, if you are you have just called yourself a wild animal... Stereotyping a race of more than 500 million is wrong!!..
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by jericco1(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
person can't ask question again cry cry cry

sorry, if I made you sad...
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by shiftback: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Kx:
Must we eat everything we kill
Must we even kill everything?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by aalangel(f): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
God forbid!!!
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2016
nice one, op
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by GGirll: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Contrary to ur ascertion of the tail being dangerous in defence against predators please be also informed that the most dangerous aspect is its bite due to loads of bacteria in its teeth which can cause death too.....your food is ready lol
sanyahkod:
The monitor lizard being held by a friend who is also a nairalander.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Divay22(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
jericco1:

sorry, if I made you sad...
okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Ironi: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2016
sanyahkod:
End-product!!!

Well........, happy holidays!

WTF...so eat lizard with all that thick scaly skin?

Is it that bad in Nigeria?

I noticed Nigerians eat anything they come across.

Nigerians and Chinese are like 69.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by APCmyheart(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2016
sanyahkod:
I noticed the presence of several monitor lizards in my plantain farm and tried setting multiple traps to catch them but none worked.

Having watched lots of Ultimate Survival episodes on discovery channel as a fan of Bear Grylls, I decided to use one of his methods; the use of hooks.

So I bought 2 fishing hooks and used chicken intestine as bait. I did that around 7am.

A few hours later, look what I got!!!!

Bro set that trap well again oooo, You don't to buy meat of chicken for New year..

If yu catch 2 or 3 of this, I go show for your house..
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Skelewu: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2016
ct2:
why don't u get a better frying pan ,it look like frying pan from sambisa

She ooooo! Does the scrappy look prevent it from frying meat?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerians eat every thing I hail thee
Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Skelewu: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Oma307:
Nigerians and busy meat, they can exchange their life for busy meat, which makes me remember Esau and porridge

No this one is not busy meat, it's idle meat.

2 Likes

Re: See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm by Damfostopper(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2016
engrjosefz:
Lizard is lizard, I have never seen or heard of a lizard going to school talk of becoming a MONITOR.
Bad English of NL mods...

SMH....
at ur age u can't differentiate between lizard n monitor lizard.... I pity yu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.