Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! (1043 Views)

No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! by ComrEmmanuel(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
After a perfect/magnificent wedding ceremony, this was what a groom told his just wedded bride after the event:

My wife, everyone has gone home. the music is quiet, the celebration if over. our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. we have finished the marriage/wedding ceremony, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us. What we will become tomorrow starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.

There was a day you put on one red dress, you looked so beautiful in it, that day, I wanted to just touch you! We were in the cinema and I was tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you, but I couldn't. Guess what? Now, I have you forever, I can do that every day. Before i take off your cloth and make love to you, let me tell you few things.

I have nothing to hide from you from this day. You can use my phone like you own. You can access my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and my other social accounts anytime.
From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes, I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to, I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today, you become my mother who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go to work, a mother who will ensure I don't sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.

I hope you will be a good mother? Don't be too harsh and I promise I won't be too stubborn. Sometimes, I will give you headache but I promise I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So, I will not have problem being a father to you.

Source: http://www.myaceblog.com/2016/11/honey-moon-night-what-man-told-his-wife.html

1 Like

Re: HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! by darkmarky(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! by webmpro(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow, well said... very touching and I hope the lady in question doesn't see that as an opportunity against the innocent man?

Meanwhile, how many of you guys can given your wife such access?

To all your social network accounts?

Please emulate this man.... its good to be a good, loving, and caring father to a sweet wife.
Re: HONEY MOON NIGHT: What A Man Told His Wife After Their Wedding! by rosy1992(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
shocked wink smiley superb

(1) (Reply)

27 Characteristics Of Loving Men / What Was/is Your Nickname In School Then? / Photos-guys, Which Of These Body Spray Have You Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.