Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Joy Turn To Sorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joy Turn To Sorrow (802 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Turn To Sorrow by akpunda86: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good day all, if only joy can come tommrow but it still far, im worn out,im tired,whom willi share my story with,its not easy,its not but the wifei have not making it easy,
Nairalanders i have been a member of nairaland sinceseun created but ill be under an alias,we all go for joy but it is always so bitter when the joy you want to bring into your life turns into sorrow.
Im like a loner in my house,not that i give a damnof wat my parents say but my wife never cares,I My five yearsof marriage ,every year we are in and out of hospital, Lord help me,if only beer can take away my sorrows.
MY wife since our marriage have been having recurrent miscarriages and the investement is always very painful,whenever she is heavy and i travel for business,and she calls ,im scared of picking the calls cos of the bad news of miscarriage.
Well,luckily for us,i have to turn to a doctor and with God,she took in and today is five months pregnant,YES,please for mothers to be in the house ,if you ever had a miscarriage before,please check your hormonal imbalance level,my wife is a microbiologist student but sorry to say sometimes i ask her,i wonder how she graduated from the university,so naive,nevr knew she was till aftermarraige.Well the sister from the mothers side also had a miscarriage,the mother had a miscarriage,so yo can see that my wife inherited it from the mum,my wife BP abnormal which also the mum have ,but with God,the Doctors placed her on hormonal support and BP drugs and thank God all is great,my wife doing fine but the hospital bill is now more than my annual salary and all,she is on bed rest and i have told her to tell the doc for us to go,she refused,i met the doc and said i wanna go but my wife refused,well i paid the bills up to 31st December,any thing beyond,i cant afford it,.
Why shouldmy marriage turn to sorrow,why cant our pregnancy be like others own,why should i spend millions on just pregnancy while some people never spend a damn,God your ways are not our ways,help me,mymarriage never gives me joy,before i see my wife with joy but i now see her as a drain in the pocket,Im tired ,i worn out, why ,
Please for all mummies in the house to be please that cant afford the drugs or meeta doctor,please i can share the wonderful drugs given to her and the hospital,im not hereto advertise the hospital or drugs,Its just a nasty experience for married couples,very painful and i pray that yo that is reading this never experience this im experiencing,im going mad,im physchologically and emotionally down.
Please for you that want to get married please find out this out from your wife and also check ur pop side
• Ask your fiancée,if the mother ever had a miscarriage
• Ask your dad if your own mum ever had a miscarriage
• Some times itruns in family
• Sometimes it don’t
• Its not all about genotype,HIV status,whats your purse but no human being is perfect but its betterprevented than frustrated.
I thinkim going mad,my house rent is by Febuary and now this wahala,Lord help me
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't lose hope & Never give up ...who knows that little angel in her womb will bring back the joy and blessings to ur family..

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by 2SWT(f): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
I think you both are over stressing yourselves if

pregnancy takes too much from you why don't you rest

for a while, let her take a break from pregnancy like two

or three years. We Nigerians are never comfortable with

the idea of adoption, I would have advised you adopt a

child.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
For better for worse bro.. Endure

1 Like

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Bluezy13(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
There is always light at the end of every tunnel.

Be a man and think about the way forward. Believe the problem can't swallow you up, after all you are in charge.
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Bluezy13(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
2SWT:
I think you both are over stressing yourselves if

pregnancy takes too much from you why don't you rest

for a while, let her take a break from pregnancy like two

or three years. We Nigerians are never comfortable with

the idea of adoption, I would have advised you adopt a

child.

No wonder the dot
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Miscarriage is now hereditary?, just because her mum had some and she experienced it too doesn't mean she inherited it from her mum, other factors are responsible: women have dos and don't when pregnant which when neglected results in miscarriages, of course you said she's naive.

Keep praying while she's doing what's needed of her, your baby will stay.

1 Like

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by wtfCode: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
Miscarriage is now hereditary?, just because her mum had some and she experienced it too doesn't mean she inherited it from her mum, other factors are responsible: women have dos and don't when pregnant which when neglected results in miscarriages, of course you said she's naive.

Keep praying while she's doing what's needed of her, your baby will stay.
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
For better for worse bro.. Endure
What's the op on about? wink
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
What's the op on about? wink
his wife been having series of abortions and he is getting financially broke. And dat men should try to dig deep into the health issues of their fiancees before gettn married.

1 Like

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
his wife been having series of abortions and he is getting financially broke. And dat men should try to dig deep into the health issues of their fiancees before gettn married.
Abortions or miscarriages? Might b spiritual
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
Abortions or miscarriages? Might b spiritual
lol sorry miscarriages. Well he says its genetic. Her mum had it
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
In as much as I question some old cultural practices concerning marriage, I still give great accordance to the investigation part. Where families go through extra mile in knowing about where they are marrying into or from. In this case I think some factors ( rhesus) maybe hereditary, but the great news is, it can be solved!

Ask for help from your wife's family after all she is their daughter too. Keep praying and don't loose hope, its just four months left. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Joy Turn To Sorrow by akpunda86: 6:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Hi dudes and TTC mothers ,im not here shouting about the money,its just an advisory step to check when having miscarriages and also an advice to young couples as so,etimes it can be frustrating and capital intensive,im not saying that miscarriages are inheritadary but hormonal imbalances,thou nota big deal but better couples know the deficiencies than relax,cheers all TTC mothers,it will be well.A big light in the end of that tunnel like ours

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice Please. / OMG He's A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.